SMOKING GUN FOUND - PARKLAND WAS A FALSE FLAG

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/02/14/school-shooting-reported-at-florida-high-school/
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
rumble.com/v4eys1-student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren
yahoo.com/news/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-115458157.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8
au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39051868/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

Bump-stock

>a drill was staged before the shooting
...what?

How come they don't post a pic of the whole page with the fag's name on it?
Why not a short video showing the yearbook cover and then opening to to the page in question?

>BECAUSE ITS FAKE AND GAY JUST LIKE CNN

A fire drill

BASED ANTIFA
TELLUS US THE UNDISPUTED TRUF

yeah well
it was her turn

Every big news incident the conspiratards say there was a drill just before.
When the Amtrak train crashed in WA couple months ago, faggot shere were saying there was a drill at the same location minutes before the crash.

They are fucked on this one. The little deep state Jew put a time stamp on his video.

HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO DO THAT. If he left the time stamp out, he would have made the video unfalsifiable. But he didn't, and thanks be to God for that.

This is rock solid proof that David Hogg is a liar. This proves the context of content of his video is false. This proves that he was commissioned to make the video before the shooting. So he knew a shooting was going to occur, or someone else did, and he was told to make the propaganda video on the day that the shooting would occur. But he fucked it up for them.

This is HUGE. We've never had such a smoking gun in the school shooting false flags.

Post proofs, archive or a screen cap are acceptable.

But I remember this being one of the first facts spoken about by the media during the news segments

Yeah, I think need a little more

these are good questions
I've heard a lot of impotent rage from angry cunts, but I haven't actually seen any crime scene pics beyond shitty footage.

Watch the fucking video you JIDF/shareblue faggots.

David Hogg says in the video that the shooting occurred at 9:32.

IT HAPPENED AT 2:19

Redondo user from other thread here. Got my refilled mom in on it, she got ahold of my brother... gonna find out if the antifa larper is a faggot or not pretty quickly here.

Don Jr. Liked a tweet saying that he was a crisis actor KEK

PLEASE BE TRUE.

Holy fuck, if we could prove this little twink is truly a crisis actor, the left will collapse on itself within the month.

Don Jr. is based and must take the crown in 2024, provided our country is still functioning

Weird, it's getting harder and harder to believe that we'll make it past Trump's presidency without a major deepstate happening

David Hogg interviewed Alex View at 9:32 about her feelings following the shooting.

The shooting happened at 2:19. DONT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS.

This. I really want to believe this, but it’s just not all there.
We do know his father has a pretty high end job, so he could have moved (and not have been a senior in OP’s pic) which could also explain the California news interview. It’s so easy for the twitterfag to guarantee their claim, so why didn’t he?

Ok, seriously wtf is going on??? There was also an interview with one of the kids where he says they were told police would be firing blanks at them during the fire drill....

all good questions, which we will probably never know the real answer to - especially considering that the school superintendent is already set on and stated that they intend to demolishing the building ASAP.

The yearbook and mugshot are obviously the work of CIA nigger, disinfo shills.

WP story saying cops told students they would do a drill and fire blanks at them.

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2018/02/14/school-shooting-reported-at-florida-high-school/

This

This!

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792

Do you dumb mother fuckers read. The God damn picture has nothing to do with the post.

Watch the video. Alex Hogg made a video interviewing students during the shooting - HE SAYS THE SHOOTING IS AT 9:32 AM IN THE VIDEO.

THE SHOOTING HAPPENED AT 2:19.

OP's PIC IS DISINFO
>>OP's PIC IS DISINFO
OP's PIC IS DISINFO
>>OP's PIC IS DISINFO
OP's PIC IS DISINFO
>>OP's PIC IS DISINFO

Everything else, investigate. Just stop using that fucking pic. It came from a dubious source.

Are you retarded? The pic is not related.

You are either retarded or a shill.

Alex Hogg filmed students during the "shooting" which HE SAYS IS HAPPENING AT 9:32 AM.

THE SHOOTING HAPPENED AT 2:19.

Doing God's work

That’s a fake antifa account dipshit.

It's almost as if you didn't read the OP, you fucking retard. The pic is unrelated.

9:32 -> 2:39
He'll blame this on his dyslexia.
Put me in the screencap

He said it was 9:32. Shooting happened at 2:19. Dyslexia ain't gonna cut it. You can't transpose those numbers.

Psyopp school slaughter based on Cianigger Shits...

Also a censored video from one of us
.. proof and evidence rundown on f lorida false flag event...
Deepstate is scarred
>keep digging for the truth
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Spread this video !!!! This is a BADgoy!!!
>that means good ShitLord you newfags

Fuck the (((()))) intelligence (((()))) community

Here's the deal, we need to find the original unedited video.

On that gopreload page, you can see the video they made includes a youtube video of David Hoggs interview. I tried searching, but couldn't find it. I was able to find the stroyful report on major news outlet websites, but it is edited. There's a major discrepancy between the video on that webpage and the major news outlets at the point at which he states the date. The major news sites do not include the date and the video cuts to black. However, on that gopreload video the date is included and there are shorter videos of the day of the shooting, like you would see on a buzzfeed video.

There's some major disinfo going on here.

Major discrepancies? Really? Maybe like main stream outlets are cutting out the part of the interview where he says its 9:32 AM.

Pretty fucking simple.

The video is self proving evidence. It's clearly David Hoggs voice and he says its 9:32 AM February 14th. That's self proving evidence that would be admissible in any court in the USA.

If you're denying that, then you are spreading disinformation. This video clip is a smoking gun.

Have a happy dance bump

All I'm saying is that we need to find the original video. There's clearly a youtube video being played within that video.

All of the videos are credited as: David Miles Hogg/WMSD-TV via Storyful, however if you check Stroyful's youtube pages the video cannot be found. The closest I came to finding the video is this one: rumble.com/v4eys1-student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-s.html

I agree with you the MSM videos are edited. But where is the original unedited video????

i-is antifa o-our guys?

The original is probably toast and they will probably deny its existence at this point.

The video on gopreload is on the websites own media player. Not hyperlinked. The video is self-proving, and so is the audio.

If you can't find the original, there would be a damn good reason for it: because it's extremely damning and discrediting to David Hogg. His Dad is an FBI agent. They could get that shit pulled down. The Storyful video has enough markers to authenticate itself.

I found the video played on gopreload.

Its on IBTime's youtube page.

Holy shit this is huge.

honestly. this seems like a classic case of misdirection. we are clearly looking at it wrong here. the school shooting was probably not a false flag but the means to an end (demolition of the building) just like WTC and asbestos. when was the school built? have any previous people died from asbestos poisoning? what other reason could they have for demolishing the building. follow the money.

>pic unrelated
and it says that where exactly?

The absolute state of the deep state

It's disinfo. We have video footage of the yearbook in question.

See this -->

Yes it is.

This proof that David Hogg is CERTAINLY an agent of the deep state.

Are you fucking retarded?

False flag a shooting or stage an actual one to demolish a building. GET THE FUCK OUT KIKE.

>interviewing people while trying to hide from a gunman

seems legit

>columbine, cctv footage
>sandy hook, ???
>mandalay bay, ???
>florida hs, ???

classic case of misdirection. we are clearly looking at it wrong here. the school shooting was probably a false flag, a means to an end (demolition of the building) just like WTC and asbestos (Iraq war was the effect not the aim.) . when was the school built? have any previous students/teachers/employees died from asbestos poisoning? what other reason could they have for demolishing the building. follow the money.

You god damn shill faggot. Rope. Your. Self.

This has nothing to do with the yearbook. This is about David Hogg saying that shooting happened around 9:32 AM in a fucking video he took on Feb 14 2018.

Again. Rope yourself.

oh, hey Schizo

conspirifags /btfo/'d

youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns

>He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.
>The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

one more inconsistency

Do I need to teach you basic logic. Sufficiency=/=necessity. It would be sufficient to say that where school shootings happen that the schools will be demolished. You cannot attach causality to the shooters acts intending to cause demolition, or anyone else's to lead demolition.

If you see this stupid, Hang your self.

nicely done user

this bait smells like shit

fuck off spook. we are investigating and already have leads. give it some time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

He does not say AM. It could be PM.
How long were they in lockdown for?

I know we saw some kids evacuated early but were some rooms still in lockdown until the night?

Daily reminder that Russian shills are literally behind this fake bullshit, and Sup Forums is eating it right up, just as they expected you to.

>antifa

probably got jealous of how we got them to push the ROF story and are trying a little something themselves

Muh shills

Shut it down #TwitterLockOut

twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren

He doesn't say 9:32 AM.
He says 9:32.

We have to find out what time the last of the students were evacuated to confirm this. No point trying to catch them out for lying if your info is off. If they can prove one thing wrong the whole thing falls apart.

It could have been 9:32 at night if some students were still in lockdown.

We know the police were clearing every room one by one and evacuating students. Could it have taken that long? Is there a way to confirm when the last of the students got out.

If we can prove the last of the students was out of the school before 9:32 pm it will confirm that he is a fraud.

That is very true, it could be PM. However, Nikolas Cruz was arrested at 3:41PM. Why would police let people into a crime scene 7 hours later?

Kek, Sup Forums is 100% retarded at times

>Senior pictures
>Half of the kids are wearing T-shirts

That's not from his senior year bro

sink your teeth deep into this one boys

then who was phone?

I don't know the exact procedure. But as far as I know the school went into lockdown, and the police then went room to room clearing them and evacuating students.

I don't know how big exactly the school is but I know there is more than one building. Obviously they cleared the building where the shooting is first and then went on to others. I don't know if it would take 7 hours for this but there is a possibility it did. This could just be how long it took using their standard safety procedure. All I know is you have to prove all the students were out of the school before then.

I remember one news story saying something about how "students are still in lockdown" after the arrest though.

THE KID 2 PICTURES UP IS WEARING AN EAGLES SHIRT. THE MASCOT AND NAME OF THE STONEMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL IN FLORIDA IS THE EAGLES. THIS YEARBOOK SHIT IS DISINFO GARBAGE.

That's fair critique. I'm guessing that everyone was immediately fucking evacuated as depicted in the video footage.

So yea. I'm going to venture a guess and say that he's talking about 9:32 AM

this user has the right idea, how do we know they're not still in lockdown. No gunshots to be heard or proof of am or pm. No point in chasing a red herring only to get called out on it and discredited.

yahoo.com/news/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-115458157.html

This news report states that "Hogg told the Sun Sentinel, a newspaper he told Storyful he volunteers with, that he heard gunshots during a science class, followed by a fire alarm going off." If you follow the link to the sun sentinel article you can see the sun sentinel article was posted at 8:35PM, so that proves that the interview was not conducted at 9:32 PM

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

Additionally, every news source says that the interview was conducted during the shooting. We know the shooting did not take place at 9:32AM. We also know the shooting did not take palce at 9:32PM.

>twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
debunked but he's still an actor they are trying to disinfo us

ding ding ding winner

Nice.
Well that proves it then.

has any of this been answered?

Wait, the video we watched does not show him say the worlds "9 30". That could be edited in.

>mfw
lmfao

>laguna beach antifa
ummm

This shit is real. David Hogg was a deep state agent.

Isn't this the same school where the kid dual wielding knives got shot or does it just look similar?

did i shift fucking timelines or something?
there are dozens of interviews with students saying there were drills that day

But on this version of the video he says.
>this recording is taken at 9:32 on february the 14th

They aren't sending their best

youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8

No, that the video I was talking about. It cuts away when he says the time. The other one doesn't.

lmfao hes even being coached in that fucking interview

So could the second audio be a recording he made that night?

I’m still inclined to believe something isn’t adding up, but we need to dig further since we only have audio.

Probably right, that’s why media put it to different video to not further fuck it up.

All versions are heard as David Hogg saying "9:32" and they all show subtitle showing "9:32." David Hogg hoaxed his interviews.

Fake and gay. This tweet is bullshit and there's no proof. Stop spreading disinfo that is specifically released to make alternative media look bad

>inb4 he tragically shoots himself in the head twice and suicides

anons getting played by glow in the dark media niggers

We just have to be faster than them

In other MSM editing of this clip, the 9:32 part IS REMOVED, and another time references are added
nothing to see here, move on, just coincidences
au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39051868/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-school/

They'll claim his phone was set to California time.