They are KIDS, Sup Forums! KIDS!

Stop this madness.
We beg of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=bir449_wK3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

well this should be an entertaining reply.

Sure you are.

pol/ doesn't care about the kids unless they are molesting them.

They are KIDS and thats why their oppinions should not matter.

guys i think they might be kids

since when can kids not be actors?

wow prepackaged focus group tested slogans that can be turned into hash tags. How convenient

JUST A KID BRO
LOOK MY MOMS RIGHT THERE

WE

Fuck outta here and demand the release of the CCTV footage.

kids

We are concerned citizens like them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn7zPdizrqk

>We aren't actors I promise
That's some weird shit to say...

Suure

You spout a retarded opinion on national tv to push an agenda. That’s called pushback. Can’t handle it? Then shut the fuck up.

Kids have no opinions worth a shit.

When they stop being Soros actors, we will treat them like kids

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILLEN

truth

Kids below certain age can't have twatter.

We are PATRIOTS - not racists. We Are PATRIOTS that have grown up in our homeland all of our lives. We are PATRIOTS who feared our lives while Internazis try to shut down our homeland. We are PATRIOTS working to prevent this from happening again. WE ARE PATRIOTS.

Nikolas Cruz was JUST A KID. Yes, he was troubled, but he was a troubled KID. KIDS make mistakes. KIDS learn from their mistakes. Why is everyone acting like he is an adult when he is JUST A KID. He's JUST A KID.

we're getting to them

keep pushing eventually they'll break

We are KIDS! With Film Actors Guild cards!

Whether they are or not, Sup Forums is the only group who can troll them with deniability. Sup Forums can attack those who others can't because Sup Forums is already the hated bogeyman of the left and can't be engaged anymore than can a cloud of smoke.

teenagers don't call themselves kids.

>implying the parents of child actors could possibly keep a secret about some national coverage their kids got
I don't think you get how this works

That is not how a kid would react to this. No kids calls themselves a kid like that

Pol doesn't care about children. Pic related

Do these jews think everyone is retarded?

this

how do you do fellow kids

But they aren't slavs so yes they should

>welfare leech
We don't care about those.

They are woke twitter teenagers who ant to become part of the Progressive Political Entertainment Complex. The FBI son has a booking agent for Jesus Christ's sake.

Than there is Concentration Camp Lesbian.

checked

Yep - so your opinion is irrelevant.

>Sup Forums continues to make themselves look bad
I guess it's true what they say about conservatives not being too intelligent

Truth

They are kids if it fits the narrative. What a novelty.

kek

I could swear a while back they said something about hiring ex soldiers to guard schools. Not really surprised that didn't happen though because it's too useful for instilling fear into people.

i'm sorry I missed that last part, what are they?

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme

shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

on the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

i know you are just LARPing as a shill for (You)s OP while you just wanted to share that tweet or post or whatever, you still get a sage for it though

youtube.com/watch?v=bir449_wK3A

Kids are getting old these days

FPBP.

B U R N
T H E
C O N S T I T U T I O N

>(((KIDS)))

checked

I yet to watch ONE interview with the "kids" and their parents that isn't scripted. That whore can go fuck herself and get raped by a pack of NIGGERS

Mhmmm
Sure thing

What you are demanding won't stop it though. Why should we sacrifice our freedoms when you can't offer any actual solutions?

I mean, technically they're children because i'm forced to slow my car down to 20mph near high schools, but that's still not how teenagers think of themselves.

isn't she like 20 and already graduated?

Why is she sticking her face next to that elephant cock?

OK, you're kids. So why the Fuck would any right minded adult listen to a kid about adult matters?

pretty sure you stop being a kid after h you suck your first cock.

if she's like white women in Canada she stopped being a kid 5-6 years ago and is well into Rostie territory

checked.

the streisand effect

I think with millennials they're children until 35.

yep...

Why is she sticking her face on that elephant cock? You don’t see me sticking my face against a horses vagina

Man high schoolers must have changed a lot since I was in school, we hated it when people said we were just kids, now they call themselves kids.

Go beg the r9k KIDS shill they are not on these kids side

God tier user.

Nah

IF they are kids, they need to get the fuck off of the tv and let the adults handle it. They are invalidating their opinion. They have no political voice, and ill be goddamned if they allow 16 year olds to vote. These dumb fucks eat tide pods and piss themselves for equality. FUCK THAT.

keked

>You don’t see me sticking my face against a horses vagina
fucking normie get out REEEEE

this. they are glowing so bright they have blinded themselves

WE ARE KIDS! LMAO HAHA

If they don't know anime they're actors.

Pizzagate is real though

praise kek

BASED LEAF!! CHECKED!

I know. I bet most of them are fucking around and sucking one another privates, but now they are (((kids))).

fpbp
w e w
e
w

YOU MAD BLACK BOI?

Do teenagers ever refer to themselves as "kids"?

It’s a way of protecting themselves.
>We are just kids!
>We aren’t doing this for money or senpai!
>We’re kids! You can’t attack us!

Ok I won't take them seriously

checked

How old can kids be?
Shit, pedophiles aren't gonna like this at all

these gets have been overpowering
the paradigm is shifting
the jew is afraid

Wont someone think of the kids!?

Sage

Kids just being kids.

Based leaf is based.

Checked!

Only when it’s convenient.
>I’m just a kid! I’m too young to go to jail officer!