All autistic faggots get in here

COMPARE THIS TWO AUDIOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39051868/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-school/

sauce
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

THIS IS IMPORTANT, DROP SLIDE THREADS AND GET IN HERE

We're working on it, see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/39051868/student-reporter-interviews-classmates-hiding-from-gunman-in-florida-high-school/
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/18378/?rl=rr
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/3010/?rl=rr
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/3010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interdasting

Check bump amber energy.

This is user's wife. Your image gave him a seizure and now he's on the floor. I hope you're happy with yourself.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with the 'drill'

bumpstock

Also audio engineer but dont have any equipment atm..

Can confirm that an audio engineer will be able to do whatever it is u need done with this audio

OH SHIT

That reminds me, did anyone look for the police scanner audio for this?

See if they deleted it all

Good job making my brain shit itself upon seeing that image.

In this clip,youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
there's the first quote, the person's name and time reference accepting to be recorded, and the scripted speech about "i was progun"

In other media clips, like this:
the central part "the person and time reference accepting to be recorded" seems to be cut off, also the video goes to black just at that exact time

On both clips there's a voice radio in the background. If we can hear that, maybe we can confirm the clip with the time reference is continuous and not fake, and also that the other clip is edited explicitly to cut that part off.

Here'as archives.. If anyone has all the deets please check these out

>Sherriff:
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/18378/?rl=rr

>Police:
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/3010/?rl=rr

It happened on the 14th at approx. 2pm but you might want to check out the earlier feeds because of the DHS HSEEP drills that were going on

bump

Rebump lima charlie over

the full clip says
"this is Alex View this recording is being taken at 9:32 on February 14 2018. Alex are you OK with me recording this? -Yes I'm OK with you recording this"

Fuck the deepstate industrial complex

Psyopp school slaughter based on Cianigger Shits...

Also a censored video from one of us
.. proof and evidence rundown on f lorida false flag event...
Deepstate is scarred
>keep digging for the truth
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Spread this video !!!! This is a BADgoy!!!
>that means good ShitLord you newfags

Bamp

Aha

so we getting that police scanner audio or wut?

someone should spend money for this:
broadcastify.com/archives/feed/3010

bump

>"this is Alex View this recording is being taken at 9:32 on February 14 2018. Alex are you OK with me recording this? -Yes I'm OK with you recording this"

>9:32

it never says anything about AM or PM

also check the sunset/rise times, in florida? probably light by 930 am but dark at 930 pm

>

Idk how 9:32PM in Florida looks to you but where I live its usually completely dark, even in the summer

woke x100

people need to get on this, important shit

where is the actual footage when that sentence was recorded. all i see is a news clip being played over it.

Hmm fair point...Its possible its a recording taken after the fact and they played that clip as a background visual...there is also a clip of Hoggs saying "I went...I go to..." refferring to the school in question

Wtf is a bodis?

bodice
>learn to use a dictionary

So, is there a reasons this picture fucks with my eyes? Is it because my mind is trying to make 2 pairs of eyes into one?

What kind of a Jew uses vocabulary like that?

so what's going on then?

the girl in the video is 'reconsidering her viewpoints on gun control' so she is obviously retarded. she meant to say "on her person" but she doesn't actually know the meaning word she's using, because she is retarded.
>What kind of a Jew uses vocabulary like that?
btw you may not have meant it, but that comment makes you look really fucking stupid. get smart, nigger.

>that fucking jpg

My vision is ghosted much like that jpeg all the time. My brain has adapted to it, and usually compensates for it ok, unless I'm really tired or drunk, but this fucking jpeg has fucked that compensatory mechanism all to hell.
>Am I drunk? No, not yet. WTF?
>Shit now I can't even read anything on the screen.

Faggot.

Apparently from my understand its just a recording of Hoggs doing an interview of someone while hiding in a closet while the whole thing is going on. He says 9:32 while the shooting began at 2:20 so that is fishy a bit...I'm trying to see if I can confirm the recording was in fact supposedly taking while the shooting was happening.