Anime confession thread

Confess your anime sins here.

I watch reaction videos for whatever series I'm currently watching.

I watch anime because I like it.

I unironically think Evangelion was the best anime series ever created.

I pay for anime.

Stop doing that user.
You shouldn't support people who do reaction videos.

I like Mayoiga

Me 2 its comfy

I like/enjoy Sword Art Online.

For serious

It's okay. I don't watch them directly. I watch reaction compilations with multiple reactors at the same time instead. It's not very interesting with just one person.

Enlighten me as to why you do this. I can't possibly see the point of watching some faggot or cunt watching something and "reacting" to it.

Do you also watch people playing video Games?

I have over 300 anime that I have started watching but not finished

I sometimes buy and watch English dubbed anime. My most recent one was the first Dragon Ball Super set.

>That one non-English speaking guy always making into compilations

I root for Osananajimi even though i know they wont win.

I like hearing people laugh or freak out at the same moments I did. Feels weird when I don't do it, like I'm the only person who's seen the show and have no one to empathize with in real life. There's you guys, but anons don't feel like real human beings, so it's not the same.

I only read manga, very rarely would I watch anime

>that one guy who just reads all the subtitles out loud
>his audio is always louder than everyone else's

I personally avoid Sup Forums and the faggots who shill anime here. I purposely avoid airing anime and later watch it to see for myself.

I guess I'm the opposite of you, I like to think I'm the only one watching anime.

I keep watching anime for the ocassional good show and i really think any other sorft of media sucks, and its depressing to see people fake their interest on shit programs like HBO kind of programs.

Dont lie to me, go lie on facebook you normie shit piece of crap

Same.

this is sometimes acceptable but

I really didn't like Yuru Yuri. I fell asleep every time I tried to watch it.

It's one of my favorites

I only watch dubbed shows

A-user, I....

>normie
Fuck off and kill yourself.

I watch jojo for the "plot"

That's probably normal on neo-Sup Forums. I think there are only a dozen or so anons who wouldn't get permabanned in a day if they posted here 12 years ago.

it would be stranger if you were hooked and couldn't look away

yuru yuri is the perfect background anime

I like Major's english dub voice in SAC better than Atsuko Tanaka. I think Cromartie's comedy is better in English, though it always makes me miss Wakamoto. Not sure either of those are too unpopular.

I occasionally have sexual thoughts about Yuno.

I think I'd enjoy watching Yuri on Ice and that's also why I won't let myself watch it.

it's pretty good, despite any shortcomings you can tell the creator put a lot of passion and hard work into it. then he burnt out towards the end.

the animation of the mecha is superb.