OK so is this true or is this bullshit?

OK so is this true or is this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2018/02/20/right-wing-media-david-hogg/
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The school is fake

Nobody died.

Hogg is a distraction from the big picture.

nothing is 'true' or 'false' user there are just perspectives. And to question this story is a racist, hateful perspective. Are you a racist hateful person?

>Hogg is a distraction from the big picture.
what other happenings are going on under noses?

>/po/ please help me, I have never heard the term "family vacation" before and I don't understand what it means

>believing the Federal Government, ever
>believing your TV
>believing parasite shill actors
>believing anyone that willingly lives in Debbie Stinkpussy's district.

What are the odds that the same motherfucker would be a TV interviewed witness to multiple news stories on opposite sides of the country only a few months apart?

>OK so is this true or is this bullshit?
This is fake news being spread by Russians such as yourself who are hoping to ensnare some gullible retards who believe everything they see on the Internet.

these satanists are really scary. the seem like they have 0% of a moral compass. just imagine this. imagine being around somebody without any morals. i mean, literally zero morals. that's really fucking scary. when someone can lie and act without having any remorse, something about that frightens the shit out of me. these people could do literally anything when they can get away with it.

t.shill

the school is most def real

you're country is ran by a drug cartel who sells us all your oil and has agreed to never form a functional navy so we don't nuke you.

>the school is most def real

>the school is real
>it was YOU who are fake user

That's 6 months apart dude. Seriously? You've never heard of an (obviously upper middle class) family vacationing in California during summer vacation?
The top story is about some fight a lifeguard got in with someone over a boogey board. It's literally a slow news day story. You might have something if they were both shootings but it's insane this is even being pushed, it falls apart immediately upon dissecting.

Here's what happened from what I can gather so far.

Hogg has a well connected daddy. He's well spoken and smart. He wants, very badly, to be in media. Evidence of these facts are all over the fucking place.

Kid MAY HAVE moved from California to Florida. He MAY BE a student at Florida high school where shooting happened. However, with his media experience, the liberal media (being tipped off by kids family) snatched him and others up to be spokespeople for anti-gun laws. They put kids out front and center and tell americans they should all be ashamed for not listening to these kids. The shaming is going on all over now.

They're coming hard for your guns and they're using pretty despicable tricks to do it. The truth is no fucking high school student's word, regardless of their experience, is worth less than shit. That's just reality.

The way I see it the Jedi are evil!

its literally a non fictitious school

California video footage is true.

Graduated in 2015 at redondo high school. I’m confirmed as of now.

No just a concerned citizen.

Un-confirmed. The spooks are fucking with me again.

so this proves what exactly

Large if legit.

Bullshit, obviously.
snopes.com/2018/02/20/right-wing-media-david-hogg/

He's a fake "student who survived school shooting" put out there by (((CNN))) and the rest of the Jew media to push the anti 2nd amendment / anti Trump narrative.

bullshit

okay vladimir

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

Yes it is true that (((they))) are using kids as pawns and props yet again.

Seriously, who was that "#Pray4Douglas" chick that died?

You gotta try harder than that faggot.

>muh russia

This exactly.

>watch set to California time
shieeeeeeeeeeet

Its true, but Hogg was just on vacation in california. There's nothing actually weird about this.

The shooting itself wasn't bullshit I wager, but these "kids" definitely are.

They were living in CALI then moved to FL, just for the school shooting

>nothing weird about being interviewed on TV twice
>nothing weird about being in the senior class of a California High School in 2015

Not at all Goyim.

bump
here

You right-wing goofballs are being shut down..#TwitterLockOut

twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren