Anons that don't like jojo

anons that don't like jojo
>why?
I see a lot of hate for it on this board but never any explanation as to why

Second season is boring as fuck.

Too many people like it.

Too many casual normalfags and young boys.

Sup Forums liked it when it was airing but most started shitting on it during part 3 and when reddit started talking about it.

I agree that stardust crusaders was too drawn out, but I liked the format at least
every fandom is shitty in some way or another; thats not really criticism of the show itself

>thats not really criticism of the show itself
So?

Jojo went to shit after Part 2, but it's popular, so ironic weebs still act like Stands were better than Hamon when they barely watched the first two Parts. As you can imagine, the fanbase got obnoxious pretty quickly.

hanged man

Stands are more original than Hamon, though.

Who are you quoting? What a pointless thread.

>every fandom is shitty in some way
Nope, it's only the ones that have an eternal generals. Those threads circlejerking are /vg/ tier.
Jojofags are very hated because they made impossible to discuss Jojo, and unlike Snk or Re:Zero, Jojo was loved by most of Sup Forums.

Just make a thread when there's something to talk about.

What about the spin?
Araki handled the spin in relation to stands better in SBR.
Hamon and Stands had nothing to do with eachother.

Yeah, this. Hamon is literally just what? Sun karate? I think the versatility and creativity of stands gave the series a whole lot of breathing room

>Just make a thread when there's something to talk about.
Is part 8 over and are they not talking about new chapters?

>watched
Animeonlys shouldn't voice their opinions.
Stands are superior to Hamon because Hamon is too restrictive without going into full blown asspull territory, like most of Part 2.

There's no reason to make an eternal general, unless there's a new chapter everyday.

Just the ones whose members say fandom, you tumblr fuck. Jojofags have to be contained in their generals because they're fucking obnoxious, no matter how much damage the naruto thing did Sup Forums has always tried to keep undesirables out. Now please don't make any more threads like this crossboarder-kun.

lmao saying the fucking word "fandom" and being a tumblr nigger are not the same. don't go throwing around such enormous accusations

really disappointed I didnt watch JoJo during its golden years on Sup Forums. The sheer force of JoJo memes must have been incredible.

Seems like you missed this detail as a toddler and never caught up somehow: People have different tastes.

I don't hate jojo but I sure hate every single one of you retards in the general.

Why?

Couldn't agree with you more user

>being a jojo turd

Just to let you know, I've already hidden your shit thread, jojo queer.

It's a good series but boy oh fucking boy the Western fanbase is awful.

Show got less interesting after Battle Tendency
Battle Tendency worked well because it was very short so it didn't matter too much that all fights boiled down to Joseph outsmarting them. Joseph's charisma also made him a lot more likeable than Jotaro.
Stardust Crusaders went on for significantly longer, so the fact that every episode is just another stand user is less excusable.
Didn't watch the 4th season but just assumed it would be more of Stardust Crusaders.

Generals are dead now, we can all like JoJo now lads

this is bait

>show
There's your problem.

>Watching the anime without having previously read the manga
>Talking about "seasons" instead of "parts"
>People here unironically thinking that they can speak about a series while not knowing a shit about it, because they just watched a mediocre adaptation of not even half of it

Yeah, most people here don't know a shit about JoJo, so how can they even like it?

>Show
You're right, the first two parts were definitely handled better that 3 and 4.

>only jojo who didnt kill his villain is a female

Are you going to answer the fucking question?

Jonathan is a man though

So who else liked it better before Stands got involved?

I liked Hamon and the fight choreography was really fun, then Stands came along and everyone just stands still now not doing any actual fighting most of the time because their invisible pals are doing everything for them.

I fucking love jojo by your thread repelled my ass within 0.2 seconds.

Jonathan didn't kill Dio
Joseph didn't kill Kars
Josuke didn't kill Kira

Maybe that user knows more than we do.

What Joseph did to Kars was significantly worse than killing him. So frankly I'd call that a kill. I mean, for all intents and purposes Joseph basically sent him to hell, destined to float endlessly through an icy oblivion in a hostile void that never ends.

I'd say that counts.

Does Giorno count if Diavolo is not quite dead yet?

If hamon continued as the power system Jojo would have become stale. Stands breathed life into Jojo when it needed it most.

>Dio survives so Jonathan didn't kill him
>Joseph survives because of luck and Kars gets sent into space literally unable to die
>Josuke manages to expose Kira and do like 90% of the work in the fight but fate gets the kill instead
>Giorno's Stand gets possessed by an ayylmao ghost that makes Diavolo literally unable to die
>Jolyne can't beat Pucci but gives her life to get Emporio to safety with the Weather Report disc so he can have a chance at killing Pucci, which he does
>Johnny leaves Valentine for Dead because he's not even worth finishing off, though this allows him to find an AU Diego to finish his work before dying who Johnny loses to, and the 14 year old girl manages to kill
>jury's out on how Jo2uke deals with Jobin

The only protagonist in the series who actually killed their respective antagonist was Jotaro.

Not even Jotaro could kill him.

It's really not THAT popular. Jojo will never be on the level of Dragon Ball or Naruto.

Technically he's killed Diavolo infinite times, so he's winning

Still, even with that, Jonathan didn't kill Dio (with either the argument being him becoming undead of his own action or being shot by the cop) and Josuke didn't kill Kira (either by the Ambulance, Jotaro punching him into the ambulance's path or the ghosts of the alley dragging him off)

The thing is Joseph didn't even do it, it was pure luck which he even says himself. Jolyne at least had the idea of giving Emporio Weather's disc in the hopes that he'd be able to beat Pucci. Joseph survived but didn't do anything to beat Kara whereas Jolyne died but was instrumental in Pucci's death, so it evens out.

>season

There was nothing left to be done with Hamon by the end of part 2. The Pillar Men represented the strongest possible beings that could be harmed by it and by the end Kars had even surpassed that while Joseph's tricky tricks were the furthest it could be taken offensively. Part 3 is pretty weak and formulaic but Stands are the exact opposite and have progressed into the perfect way for Araki to express his creativity.

Its popular in my circles.

Not him, but it's too popular with immature teenagers and normalfags on the internet.

Back in late 80s/early 90s Japan it was second only in popularity to DB in Shonen Jump, but after the magazine shift in 2003 to a seinen magazine it fell out of popularity until the anime. It was never popular in the West until 2012 though.

I was only pretending to be retarded.

NANI!!!

We're not talking about Japan. The faggots who actively shit on JoJo here only focus on the worst part of the Western fanbase.

It's entertaining, but the spamming of memes is obnoxious

Gotta hand it to Araki to keep up the series for 30+ years now

Johnny shot the fuck out of the base world valentine killing dirty deeds so thats valentine dead by johnny, unless you're saying AU Diego was the main villain which would be correct.

>the worst part of the Western fanbase.
it's a cycle that cures itself dude
>cancerous faggots find something easily exploitable
>make DAE EPIC MEMES XD for a while to get the funnyjunk/reddit circlejerk upvotes
>eventually get bored
>leave to go latch onto something else
it's like fotm dogshit (remember soa and how it was everywhere?) but on a larger scale; i wonder what the next series' reputation these losers are going to wreck next

Not only that but it gets better as it goes along as well. JoJolion is fucking excellent. It's a shame the Western fan base has to be so fucking cancerous.

LOLOLO JOJO IS GAY!!! IM NOT GAY LOLOLOL

Too over the top and post-ironic with zero subtly for my tastes. Also the anons that like it won't shut the fuck up about it.

2 > 1 > 4 >>> 3

Does the sticky mean we can't have jojo generals anymore?

We can only hope.

Idk man. I'm more worried about Mosaic fag and how were are gonna do them now. We were supposed to do another one next Friday too.

Thread discussing each part confirmed

Aka the most visible and relevant to them part of the fanbase

Jojofags are fuckin obnoxious

>Josuke in front of a burning house
>Not Emporio
Delet this

No more generals but I think it was for they best. By the way what happened to Naranciafag, I haven't browsed the generals in a while and he was gone.

I just don't like battle shounen and didn't enjoy what little I saw. Why do you find that so mysterious?

I like JoJo just fine but the fanbase has become completely godawful since the anime and only continues to get worse so I just avoid talking about it completely.

Not like anything of any interest is actually discussed when they can post the same old tired memes again and again instead.

I think he got permanently banned

I see more hate for the fanbase than hate for the series

The 1st arc is so retarded. Why the fuck they did not just kick out Dio from the house. Jojo should just told his father that Dio is a psychotic edgy teenager. And the whole kiss thing is so idiotic. I mean, it's just a kiss Dio has not even touch her boobs. And all is forgiven then skip 7 years? A work of a literal hack

Well there's a reason why most people rate part 1 so low user

>Why the fuck they did not just kick out Dio from the house.
Because Jonathan's Father felt he owed a debt to Dio's father and intended to repay it.
> Jojo should just told his father that Dio is a psychotic edgy teenager.
Dio was the perfect son in everyway, as far as George could see, he'd probably assume Jonathan was lying out of jealously.
>And the whole kiss thing is so idiotic. I mean, it's just a kiss Dio has not even touch her boobs.
It was the 1800s, different things were considered acceptable and unacceptable back then.

The adaption isn't mediocre though and part 3 is the least favourite part of the series for me. Part 7 is best.

It's boring and dumb

Your threads never end and keep going on about the same shit always when there is no chapter or anime.

Nah user the whole this is so dumb and you are retarded for even trying to defend it

the whole thing*

2nd arc is better though

Part 2 is legitimately the only good part, and even then it's really flawed as you have to suspend your disbelief way too much but decide to do so because that particular part is very fun.

The other parts are just fucking dumb, everyone act like aliens. Most of them are literally a bunch of filler until they get to the bad guy. They always start with a good subject matter but fall into just random fights for the sake of it. The redeeming quality about that is that the fights ARE very creative. Araki has a good grasp of horror and suspense, but with the time the structure gets predictable. Also for some reason everyone in the universe sans the protagonists are raging assholes.
For that matter, Araki has no sense of acting. He does those weird poses because he doesn't know anything else, except the cool ones. Sometimes characters are supposed to be looking at their front but their faces are pointing towards their right. It's a mess. Jojo is not bad, but if it wasn't for the brony-tier cult following, it'd be criticized a lot more.

>Also the anons that like it won't shut the fuck up about it
That's just retards from other boards, and we know what shitholes like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are like. In this board it's only shitposters hated by other fans.

The general should just be moved to one of the two suggested boards in the sticky if you want to continue the mosaic.

I'm not really defending it, Part 1 is one of the weakest parts. It's not my fault you chose some of the most easily explained things to complain about.

I don't really have time for long shows. And the fans are annoying. It's a shame, since I like 80's/90's rock and I've heard this series is full of references to it.

Because the best protagonist was Joseph in Part II (the absolute best part) and he even kicked the plot in Part III, which was nice too.

We had the best guy Joseph and the best villains Kars and the Pillar Men in part II. We had Part III which had awesome guys and the novelty of stands.

Now we have Josuke and a faggot in a horse.

See why?

what happened to the fucking generals. Threads keep getting deleted. Why??

>See why?
No?

So it's either the board with 90% furry and fetish shit or Sup Forums 2.0? I'd rather just die desu.

Read the sticky you fucker

>Part 2 best part
>Joseph is best protagonist
>Kars is best villain
>Faggot in a horse
Someone's an animefag.

Part 1&2 we're good.
3 is extremely boring , and now I'm on part 4 but I just can't finish this shit.
I really want to finish it to read part 5&6 which I heard to be really good but I can't fucking finish it.
Can JoJofags tell me if I can skip part 4 or not?

>Skipping parts

Where are you at in part 4? It takes a while for the ball to get rolling.

this. Sup Forums hates everything popular and yes its stupid

JoJo is garbage.
>monster-of-the-day shows up
>kills innocent people dramatically
>attacks hero but never goes for the kill
>asspull
>hero wins

Repeat a thousand times.

And the asspulls aren't even clever, they make absolutely no sense.

i just get bored after a volume or two

I'm watching Stardust Crusaders (they just killed Enya/Justice) and it's a solid 0/10 so far.

Is the Egypt arc any better? Should I skip directly to the Dio fight?

Imagine being this autistic.

>t. Animeonlyfags

The episode where they defeat that blind guy