DAVID HOGG BEACH VIDEO TRENDING

TRENDING IN THE USA
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9t3PdhFE

Other urls found in this thread:

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=x4YX0HStbUs
pinterest.com/rebeccaboldrick/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792),
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

habbening

HOLYSHIT WE GOTTEM!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did this kid have ONE likeable friend? christ

Kid has been practicing his professional victim routine for some years, and he just caught his lucky break with this school shooting.

is this the basis of the crisis actor thing? how does him talking about a boogie board make him a crisis actor? he just seems to be obsessed with attention

Don't you know dude, if you're on TV it's because you're a crisis actor 100% of the time.

Let's take a step back here and give these some critical analysis. What exactly does this prove? If you believe he's a crises actor why would they bother staging a mild beach interaction? Sure he's clearly an attention whore but it doesn't exactly prove anything unless I'm missing something here.

>dad is an ex-fbi agent in charge of "weapons simulations"
>appeared on CNN less than a year prior, across the entire length of the country
>posts a video "during the shooting" in which he VERBALLY TIMESTAMPS HIS OWN RECORDING 5 hours earlier than the actual happening
>suddenly becomes new CNN posterboy for gun control
you're right, smells completely legit
not even worth questioning
maybe we should all go to sleep

Couldn't he just be an attention hogg?

Post video of him 5 hours before the shooting talking about it. He would be fucking dead if he made that MAJOR fuck up. Actual crisis actors are trained by the CIA and FBI dumbass. The golden rule is to never talk about the incident before it happens. The kid is just an attention whore

bro, boogie boards iz lyfe

Eh, well I found this posted in another thread. It's heavily edited, though. The audio presented does clearly state at least part of it was recorded the morning before the shooting and the topic is gun control, but there isn't anything clearly showing that they were talking about the shooting before it happened and the source is super dubious.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

IDS HABENIN

nice

What if he winds up dead of an apparent suicide with a hastily scribbled note in someone else's handwriting blaming alt-right troll bullying for him taking his own life?

>columbine, cctv footage
>sandy hook, ???
>mandalay bay, ???
>florida hs, ???

honestly. this seems like a classic case of misdirection. we are clearly looking at it wrong here. the school shooting was probably not a false flag but the means to an end (demolition of the building) just like WTC and asbestos. when was the school built? have any previous people died from asbestos poisoning? what other reason could they have for demolishing the building. follow the money.

most likely child trafficking under the school.

This is gold.

This explains the whole "just because you are a video doesn't mean it really happened" things they've been pushing.

Watch this video. Webm. Gif. Spread.

Fucking get this out.

He wants to get rid of Trump.

This is making Sup Forums look dumb as fuck, from a Sup Forumsak who thinks Mossad did 9/11 and JFK. The kid is a minor. He's an attention whore who loves Hollywood. He's not a crisis actor. He just sucks. But (((they))) will come for Sup Forums if anons keep libeling minors. This shit is further fuel for Michelle Obama's upcoming pres campaign.

It's literally a Jewish shill campaign smearing minors as crisis actors, to get the board shut tf down in lawsuits. Watch. And there's plebbitors shitposting support with no research skills. We're at war with anti-2A kikes, and anons are falling like lemmings into their trap. This shit will further discredit pizzagate stuff too. Domino effect. Lame.

This is not an organic trending post - all YT vids are pre-selected. They're using the least convincing argument to deter the conspiracy quickly - what should be trending is the video where he's being fed lines

It's all part of the plan - this video shows up on recommended

WHY DIDNT THE DEEP STATE LISTEN TO THIS GUY

by plan I mean God's plan - fear not user

That was his screen test for the real job in Florida. The beach "story" isn't worth a second of air time, and yet there it is.

A shekel for the good goy.
This whole thing smells rotten and I'm not even pro gun, I fucking hate guns.

#4 on trending now. (((They))) must want this to be exposed.

at the very least this guy is an attention whore who is using a tragedy. at most he is a crisis actor.

if he is a teeny-bopper punk using a tragedy then frankly i think he deserves the bull shit he's getting. i was political at his age but i was just posting dumb ass, half-informed shit on facebook. i wasn't running around tugging heart strings for money and trying to create changes in the nation that i had no ide the ramifications of. the most i would do is piss off my school by shit posting about them and harassing the superintendent about bad decisions.

kids don't belong at the forefront of politics. they belong on the internet researching shit.

This

Here's your (you)

lol wut (((pizzagate))) is schizo kike disinfo meant to cover for pedos like therno

READ FUCKING BOOKS YOU PLEBS

Wtf is David Hogg? Is there an intro for newfags?

ROW ROW GODDAMN IT

kek

NUMBER 3 TRENDING WORLD FUCKINV WIDE

DEEP STATE AND MEDIA ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

you cant stop us now fbi (^;

Fuck you glowing niggers

IT WAS HER TURN YOU BASTARDS

Jewgle insider put this on trending. There is no fucking way. How is this possible.the NORMIES are gonna get too woke

It's controlled opposition most likely. Focus on getting cctv footage of the shooting.

mommy works for fbi faggot
pinterest.com/rebeccaboldrick/

WE WAS KIDZ N' SHEIT

see

This short clip is even more damning:

It claims to be David interviewing classmates WHILE THEY HIDE FROM THE ACTIVE SHOOTER. He says in the recording that it's 9:32, WELL BEFORE THE ACTUAL EVENT.:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q

>mfw hes hoggin' all the screen time

Jewgle and the CIAniggers are trying to spin the narrative and get in front of this one, they know CNN fucked up and they were sloppy, time for damage control.

This week you will see the media focus more on the "crazy conspiracy theory" regarding Hogg, and they will focus exclusively on the disinfo antifa yearbook tweet (debunked: twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792), and the trending youtube video of Hogg in California a couple years ago. It will turn out he lived in California then and moved to Florida and actually did attend Stoneman Douglas highschool in 2017.

They're going to push hard on discrediting crisis actors as muh conspiracy theory.

holy fuck

>1:38
Shoehorning politics into bad acting

Good shit.

not going to lie. evem time differences don't account for the disparity

>
Wtf can someone elaborate on this lmao

Its satire because all these mass shooting are bullshit. News is not real.

hahahahaha how the fuck is this a news story

lifeguard yells at kids, stop the presses

kids have no respect. fuck em.

>MSM circulates David interviewing his classmates during the shooting, in a closet
>Interviewing classmate, Alex View: youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
>David timestamps 9:32
>the shooting took place at 2:32
>there are news articles before 9:32 PM, so it must have been AM
>One such article: sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

This kid has tits

dude even that "viral video" seemed staged as fuck, the boogie boarder sounded like he was reading off a script

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
its getting a little weird out there for sure

nice, god bless

maybe this kid just has been begging to get on the news, this seems like it could be a coincidence. He seems like an attention whore, with lippy boogie boarding friends

Latching on to this kind of bullshit will scare the normies away. "Whoa those guys are crazy. I guess we do need more gun control". Good job guys

You’re way fucking wrong

deepstates face when

shared, liked, subscribed

Cant wait till every company has an infographic like this.

THINK OF THE SHILLDREN

This shit stinks to high hell

Another Russian shill. KYS. If you have a million bots why get validation from pol. Fuck off.

Holy shit it’s real #2 WHEN WILL IT BE SHIT DOWN?

no fucking way.. Fuck your country cunt. You got to keep your guns because muh 2nd amendment and you tolerate shit cunts like this subverting the masses via media for whatever jew fuck reasons they have and...you do nothing?

Fight back or start shipping your guns over here so we can do it for you for fuck sake. I'm not going to have my kids grow up seeing this shit

Unfortunately this is fairly obviously fake. The girls voice switches before they say the date and time. Do not push this, it’s is not true and discredits the truth

Wasnt lucky, it was a complete set up false flag hoax no little chitlins and big chitlins died. Orchastrated like all the others. They are being exposed by more normies that some have fukn woke!

Laughing out loud by myself 410 in the morning! Thanks

they still pay you guys? thought the funding ran out after she lost

what does this prove exactly? That a human being can't attend a school and also go to a beach? I really dont fucking get this

also what mental gymnastics will you use to "debunk" this?

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966169440487460865

fake yearbook created by the kikes? Hogg was ACTUALLY student but was placed in that school 16 years ago? His whole existence is a crisis actor experiment?

Is anything ever real with you faggots?

High quality post. We won't let you down, m8.

What kind of a fucking idiot are you. You think your talking to 5th graders?
Share Blue troll, go back and you dont collect any sheckles you fucking idiot!

so here is a thought

what if its a fuck up? Like think about it. You think its a fuck up and that proves it was a fake orchestrated kike setup and he's a crisis actor and he fucked up his time and him fucking up the time proves that

but what if it happened and he fucked up the time?

which of those seems more believable? Why would him messing up the time make it seem like its fake? I dont get it

Different coasts.School is in Florida the Beach is Redondo Beach, near Los Angeles.

woah you mean to tell me someone involved in a traumatic event has trouble speaking? WOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRISIS ACTOR ALERT

Lol you’re clearly the shill, this guy is a crisis actor and the shit stinks to high heaven but that video is clearly edited, and poorly. Sorry dude, sometimes people make stuff to distract us, maybe it was you?

tl:dr you’re a faggot

you realize news stories can take several weeks to air and david was reported as saying he was on vacation in california weeks prior to the shooting right?

once again, someone being in two different places at two different times does not mean they are a crisis actor kike plant

can you name a national tragedy that actually happened? no crisis actors, no fake plants, just a real thing that happened? im curious if you're even able to be snapped out of the schizo fantasy world you live in

I never said that I didn’t believe it happened? The shooting clearly happened, but that doesn’t mean that paid actors didn’t use it as a way to push a cause.

Seriously, fuck off

why would you need actors for something that actually happened?

user, are you this stupid, or merely pretending.

Bump

somebody needs to do glenn beck's company and other (((right))) wing news outlets

How is this a happening if the Hogg or whatever his name is dude posted this himself?