Does anyone remember when Infowars used to be not shit...

Does anyone remember when Infowars used to be not shit? Before Trump ran for the Republican nomination they were actually pretty good. Now all it consists of is major Trump shilling. I want the old Infowars back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Phb-jdM4WyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0zsMcNMPSMU
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA
youtube.com/watch?v=3xrxlwcgUXc
youtube.com/watch?v=0PrLoNaHPHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares. If you dont like it then dont watch it.

Sorry, you can't have an anti-establishment persona that is pro-president.

This spbp

Once you wake up to the JQ, Infowares isn't worth watching.

Man I can remember before that show was a giant garage sale and Trump dick sucking fest. I remember before Jakari Jackson and David Knight got hired. I remember when Aaron Dykes was gonna be the next big thing lol. I even remember before Dr. Dude would shill his nonsense.

Looks at flag, yup, shitposting leafnigger.

fuck you homeland writers

Shill Slide Thread/10

you can when the president is anti-establishment

AJ made a deal with the devil. Team up with Roger Stone and the GOP, get a bigger audience, and more money than he could ever imagine. The trade-off is that he becomes a Trump shill.

AJ sold out. He's still entertaining as a meme.

>trump
>anti establishment

Actually, I can remember when William Cooper predicted all these school shootings in 1991, BEFORE COLUMBINE, and called Alex a fraud. Age has it's benefits. I'm a gen x'r, not a boomer.
>q predicted this

i still think its plausible that he is

>takes establishment stances on every issue
>anti establishment

Fuck, I'm so hungry right now I think I'd eat everything on that platter raw.

>Bill Q-per predicted this
I recently watched a Cooper video where he basically said things that AJ always says. I mean verbatim. "If they come to kill me, I'll tell the 'poll that trigger, because I'm a Christian and I know where I'm going and I'm not afraid to die!'"

Jones is an admitted actor and the character he's playing is Bill Cooper.

>i still think its plausible that he is

4d chess
it's a complicated game, what makes you think you know what's going on?

lol (((infowars))) has been shit since 08 you newfag kid

go read a book for once in your life

Will that excuse still be used after he's out of office?

Other than the ads, what exactly made the show turn to shit?

>muh Trump

Trump is the savior or America. Alex isn't going FAR ENOUGH showing his appreciation for Trump.

Alex is seeing all of his enemies melting down over one man. Of course he's going to pick a side. What sane man wouldn't?

roger stone is interesting, he basically admits he helped bush steal the election but "feels bad about it now". Whats really crazy is that his netflix documentary was a pure hit piece on him, with almost every person interviewed a flaming leftist bashing him. Despite this Roger promoted this and was proud of it. Roger Stone is an anomaly, I can't figure him out.

he topped out with the Trump election. He had a shot at becoming the next Limbaugh at that point, but he blew it pretty hard cuz he's an entertaining 'tard and is now on a steady decline into nothingness.

I can figure him out.
Stone=(((Stein)))
There, he's figured out.

Kys brainwashed retard

It's called playing the game, sometimes you have to take hits to attain openings

The media would not have full tilt been against him this much if he was their guy, and the youth are being redpilled fast, again, something I'd imagine they'd not want

Infowars appeals to redneck evangelicals

no, that'll be the excuse when the military takes over washington because the politicians are all pedos to be charged with war crimes and then the republic will be restored thanks to 4d chess. and you'll be so confused and angry with no idea wtf is going on.

>he's playing Bill Cooper
It is impossible to convey this to people by showing them Cooper videos. You had to be alive back then, and paying attention. Alex is a shill copy of Cooper. It's so obvious and disgusting, but you can't show someone that. This life is mostly torture for people with memories, which is why opiates are so popular. Basically an off switch.

Roger Stone is a "ratfucker". He will do anything, say anything, to win. That's why he teamed with AJ and Infowars. Normally the conspiracists don't vote or vote third party. Roger Stone turned them into the grassroots propganda wing of the GOP. Get the Infowars people wearing Bill Clinton "Rape" or "Hillary for Prison" shirts. Get them to say "Bill Clinton is a rapist" on media. Run distraction and propaganda campaigns for him and the GOP. It's total genius.

This.
Read the comments on the YT channels. They're so cringe. "God bless you Alex, you're God's prophet! MAGA"

crimes against humanity rather. not war crimes. whatever. it'll be like with the nazis at the end of ww2 but more real

I mean, even during the election he was covering some good stuff. Wikileaks and all that.

Now it's a total joke. It's like an edgy version of Fox News, completely corny and lame. Why isn't he covering weird obscure facts and stories anymore? He covers the same news that every other boring alt-media (or even mainstream media at this point) covers.

I miss when he used to talk about weird shit, and weird obscure facts in history.

His worship of Trump is completely corny

Nope. I know a lot of redneck christ cucks. They watch the Hagmann report, which is in the Jones Shill network of cucks, but they don't know that.

>it'll be like with the nazis at the end of ww2
You mean we're going to murder a bunch of them, torture others, and force them all to sign confessions written in languages they can't read?

sounds good to me

You can be a corporatist AND anti-establishment you filthy poorfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zsMcNMPSMU

but it will all be legal and the military and police will take care of it. will be quite the show. but the people, they can't handle the truth. has to be broken to them slowly

I think it's plausible he's a Jew lover.

Ahh yes, Hagmann and Hagmann...
The show so bad, it's good!
I listened to one about the Jarusalem capital debacle and they had some kikess on and they were basically worshiping her, saying how amazing it was and that this is bible prophecy. So hilarious! Those poor guys are clueless to the JQ.

Actually, there's some Christian broad named Shiela Zelinsky who runs in that circle that I would listen to occasionally before I was woke, and she's naming the jew now, so that's pretty good.

Dude, you're talking about a fantasy scenario. Go write political fiction.

epbp

>I can't figure him out.

Wow, another retarded statement from a leaf. You said watched the documentary and can't figure it out?

One of Stone's rules featured in the documentary:

"It is better to be infamous then never famous at all"

>"It is better to be infamous then never famous at all"
Sounds like a jew to me

you retards will never learn will you
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PkfXwj-fA

maybe. but i think is a semi-plausible scenario. there are good guys in the deep state and military working against the bad guys in the deep state and miliary and politics. and you and i we're not told shit, couldn't even handle the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xrxlwcgUXc

>attack attack attack never defend
>hate is stronger than love

good advice actually

Sure, but a comet crashing into Earth is a semi-plausible scenario too. But I'm not gonna act like I had inside information and could predict it in advance.

no but you might share your comet theory because you believe it plausible and might prefer if humanity was a little more aware and prepared for that plausibility. i'm not acting like i have insider information, i've made it quite clear that i don't

It is, but it's basically admitting you don't give a shit about fairness, or reality. Just shilling whatever you have to shill. It's genius, but slimy as hell.

>he posted the picture again
Go ahead and post the one of the dude with the cake, I'm surprised you didn't start there first. Sad.

fucking kek this is balls out amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=0PrLoNaHPHE

Unironically a good tune

but Trump is 1 of us. This is the old infowars.
Jew alert