Redpill me on crisis actors

Why do they do it Sup Forums? Why do they get actors after these shootings? I've heard it's to try and get gun legislation passed but we've had hundreds of school shootings and nothing has really changed in terms of gun laws from what I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE3GMy_bjFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be Nazi
>get shot

They're called fake news for a reason. The American population needs to be disarmed so they can have Russian Revolution 2.0 which doesn't work with an armed populace which was the whole point of the 2nd amendment. They'll just keep going on with this bullshit because they play the long game and they have the power and resources.

WTF is going on Sup Forums? I used to think people who said sandy hook was a hoax were crazy but now I think they were on to something .

Yeah, sure, a mass shooting incident in a densely populated area with a ton of unreliable children can totally get covered up by the modern bribery-vulnerable government in a context of aggressively predatory news reporting.
Fucking retard.

beats being a c-list movie actor blowing fat jews for chump change

Memeflagfag
Every. Time.

You guys are all retarded

Yes, thank you for repeating OP's point. Good work.

It can when theyre all jews

There wasn't a shooting in Los Angeles it was a local news story about this kid and his friends getting in an argument with a life guard while he was on vacation in California. Stop spreading disinfo.

Not crisis actors, just kids being taken advantage of by grown-ups looking to push an agenda.

>be commie
>starve out like a pussy
or
>be last of a dying breed of a betrayed people
>Die for what your fathers before you created so your children may as well inherit it

no u

Why don’t you link both videos fuckhead?

Fake antifa account is fake. Fake accusation is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=xE3GMy_bjFY

>Be Nazi
>get shot

This is jackdurden.com level retarded

Pic related
>commieblocks

The media regularly get tips from people on the outside they personally know, and also sometimes ask for their opinions under the guise of interviewing an average Joe. That's why you see the same people being interviewed for two separate random stories sometimes.

David Hogg likely had connections with the media, which was why they ran a story about his beach altercation with a lifeguard (he probably tipped them), and also why he got picked out of the shooting survivors for interviews.

your meme flag looks like a piss stain in blood, which is what communism is

Posting in obvious Cointelpro.

He's just another faggot Leftist kid who dreams about working at CNN one day. They're staged interviews with brainwashed kids, not a staged shooting. sag3d

>be a commie
>die of starvation

Sup Forums is reaching a whole new level of retard on this one

>Sup Forums is reaching a whole new level of retard on this one
being so new you can't spot obvious shill posts
I be you fall for the earlobe posting too

Really underrated post.