One piece

>that sideboob

Is there a better cover? I don't think so.

Everybody ran off.

Are One Piece threads banned now?

Generals full of retarded shipperfags are banned. So yeah

Generals are banned.

That's a shame. Fuck you, shippers.

Oh wait. I have a better one.

As if people will not gather in one thread anymore.

What's gonna happen next?

It's either you provoke shippers and they all come back with a vengeance or you don't stir the pot and everything remains hunky dory. Your choice, kids.

Is it a threat?

Can you please leave? I don't want this thread to be deleted too.

An open world One Piece game. Are you guys ready for TGS?

>As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting)

Do you feel threatened?

It was deleted for being a general, newfag.

>implying all those long posts with proper spelling and capitalization were less quality than oda is a hack posts

Just kill yourself, retard.

finally gen

We won't know, the Cavendish arc was 5 chapters long, so next time we'll have Sai cover story chapter 1

What do they feel like?

Matzah balls

shanks is going to beat barto, and says he can't let this go unanswered, and goes to find luffy,

we know shanks can wrap space and time and appear immediately. So he is going to WCI.

Wow, quality posts guys. Keep up the great work.

you forgot to put one on the skull fag

>stronger than big meme
>stronger than shanks
>can one-shot aokiji
>kizaru gives up entirely against him unless he can get in a cheap shot
>universally loved and everyone wants to find him
>has an amazing backstory we've not heard about yet, but eventually will
>is going to team up with luffy and law in the final arc as confirmed in a fan's rendition of that arc
>when the group talked about him in zou, luffy pretended he forgot who he was (banter)
>has a personal army of 100,000 based new world pirates
>best buds with the strongest man in the world and the pirate king's son
>as powerful as kaido or blackbeard or akainu

is there anything he CANT do

who wouldn't be pissed, the man your meant to marry leaves you in the alter for another woman, and appears to be carrying her all the way

>is there anything he CANT do
be part of a quality post

warm and soft like a kittens belly

He can't defeat BB nor Akainu.

The scarecrow Homie has Pedro's soul. Pedro defeats it and gets his lifespan back. Screencap this.

Lol what? You think he is going to go tell Luffy that he doesn't want Barto to burn his flags?

Here is what will happen: Shanks' dudes kick the crap out of Luffy and then Luffy beat up Shanks. Pretty obvious.

Wow apparently I am high or something.

Shanks' dudes beat the crap out of Barto and then Luffy goes to find and beat up Shanks*

>

Is it confirmed BM's souls will return to their living owners if the homies are defeated?

That chapter was A S S

Hello where are the quality discussion

>Shanks' dudes kick the crap out of Luffy
Who the fuck is going to do that? Do you believe Shanks has an ally who's out of his main crew stronger than Luffy?

Did you not read the reply I made to my own comment 20 minutes before you made that stupid post?

what would happened if you ate TWO devil fruit?

You die

Unless you're tall fatass, I guess

You'll die. In OP world you can kill even yonko, just put DF in cake or smth.

Hey.....

Why can't we have threads when a chapter is out like it was with Fairy tail and nanatsu instead of permanent threads?

Here's an idea, don't come in.

Did you know that you can leave this thread whenever you want?

one of the red hair subordinates will show up, one weve seen or a new one, i dont think shanks will show up unless its the same island that the wedding is on

that's ow it should be.
Report the shitposting and hopefully mods will delete this thread like the one before

Yes, but isn't it clear, that these permanent threads formed all these shitposter agendas? They would all vanish if there weren't threads all the time.

>Janitor deletes all shitposts
>Left with discussion only
>Discussion isn't enough to keep the thread alive
>threads are only made when a new chapter comes out
hmm.... You also act like this sticky changes anything. We've been told countless times the quality of our posts matter but nothing has changed. Unless they've got someone watching every general 24/7 nothing is gonna change.

>threads are only made when a new chapter comes out
What's so bad about that? If the discussion isn't enough to keep the thread alive, that's a clear sign to let go.

OP special story at Margaret Comics
"Meat Over Flowers"
Romance in OP confirmed, SBS BTFO

Generals have always been banned. They have nothing to do with shipping, newfag trash.

One piece is a shit fucking manga where fucking nothing ever happens.

Takes 20 fucking chapters for any change to happen. Fucking cash cow of a shitty manga. Oda is a hack. Fuck all of you losers.

What happened to the other theads ?

Go back to your moeshit thread, little boy.

Mods finally enforced the rules around here after about 2 years of having generals created by newfags.

That's just a problem with manga and anime in general.
Japanese don't have any talent for storytelling whatsoever.

Go back to your moeshit thread, little boy.

They wouldn't vanish, they would just throw all their accumulated shit in the chapter thread, ruining it.

This

>Oh wow Sanji is in knee deep trouble now that he's blackmailed, how will he figure out a way to escape his family?
>Nvm bro, it was a prank man, cuffs were fake and stuff

>Big Meme is literally behind them and ready to blast them!
>Oh it all k they just dodge it lmfao buy our new video games goyim

And Odafags keep defending him

I think Hackposter has finally lost it

It's not Japanese. There are no good stories left to be told anymore. Humanity as a whole is creatively bankrupt and it's all downhill from here.

Like they do every week already?

You are right, I don't think it can get any worse. Maybe the solution would be a shipping general.

He can't not job.

>Meat Over Flowers
>spoiler
How? It's implying the opposite.

It's a story of Luffy in high school rejecting women for meat. I'm joking that Luffy x Meat is romantic.

What's her deal

Confusing everyine until the arc is over

>not being able to predict her endgame
Poor LuNafags. You still have hope don't you

>Putting me in the same boat as shipping scum
Kill yourself retard

How many more chapters of this arc do you reckon?

I think this arm is gonna wrap up in about 8 chapters

Why are you like this?

When's wano?

>No Jinbe
How curious

Look at Robin.

>Pre time skip look
Indeed how curious.

Well I'm not going to complain.

Next week

why you wanano?

Late October. Greg mentioned something in the podcast about promoting the Wano arc in the place where it was inspired by.

Oda, where's my NIGGA Zoro?

>As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
>(Spamming/Excessive Reposting)

A adventure game and we can create his own character we be very good

How many more chapters will it take for them to reach the Sunny?

Is there any scans for this yet?

If I can create black Luffy and recruit a genderbent SH crew I'd be content with the game.

Namco's already doing that with Xenoverse and it is pretty terrible.

Is there any really big relation chart that lists all of the One Piece characters and what their "roles" are, etc.? I read up until around volume 60, right after the time skip, and took a 1 year break and I honestly have no idea who the fuck most people are. I don't even care about future spoilers.

What the hell happened ? This thread is too clean the shipperfags killed themselves ?

Read the pinned post

If you don't care for the spoilers, then go for the wiki, and check out some organizations like marines, world government, yonkou, pirate crews you might care about at the moment etc. They will have a list of members with pictures.

How did Luffy's tooth grow back?

He drank milk.

>General are banned
>People gather in the same thread anyway
>???
>Wiz ure good moderation!!!

Same shit than for the drawthread where it's forbiden to copy paste the OP for some mysterious reason, despite it being simple information to organize the dam thing?=.

Yet look at this thread and compare it to the previous one. It's world's apart.

Prediction:
Vegapunk has developed a devil fruit extraction method. Someone uses it on Luffy and he has to fight to get it back, then he'll probably have a chance to take another fruit but won't do it.

that's not a prediction, that's fanfiction