Kemono Friends

To think this how it all started

Kind of warms my heart

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vacaran2017/vacaran2017.github.io/blob/master/01_butai.ass
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64501237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread will probably get deleted soon.

Good

Will threads get deleted when Season 2 is up?

I just wanted to reminisce about the strange history of this series

Chinese Moot killed Kemono Friends. Sasuga.

Threads won't get deleted if you can find something to fucking talk about.

This one is a little better than the last one, so fuck if I know.

Nani1?

It was deleted because of "edition"

I haven't been here in a while and it's taken me too fucking long because I'm trash but the subs for the stage play are approaching completion. If anyone wants to help check/revise them, I've uploaded what's mostly done so far. There are spots where I'm not sure what the Japanese is and spots where I'm not sure what the translation should be.

github.com/vacaran2017/vacaran2017.github.io/blob/master/01_butai.ass

Thanks. Quick question, is the play a canon prequel or it's own thing?

It's in the time skip period between Bigdog's defeat and the ending

I just started watching this show and I cant quite put my finger on why I like it so much. this sort of thing is normally not my cup off tea and I have actually found myself laughing at some of the slapstick.

I have a theory that the quality of the animation lowers my expectations at which point anything that happens is then better than expected.

Sugoi! You're a Friend who's good at lowering your expectations!

I grew up watching and liking Beast Wars so essentially, I can tolerate bad animation as long as it's entertaining

Maybe it's just good.

reminder that Bin Chicken needs love too

bin chickens are, uh.. cute?

What is this?

Never forget the badassery of Dinobot.

But yes, beast wars aged badly despite it being one of the most enjoyable installments of the franchise.

Beast machines aged better but many hate it, yet I digress Kemono Friends really makes me nostalgic for 90s 3d.

KF game event for December. Had only 30 attendees
Now they have over 10 doujin events

Hobo Toki just needs a good home and some thorough cleaning.

Why do you love Bin Chicken so much? It's disgusting.

I feel sorry for her.
Raccoon who is a trash digger just as disgusting gets all the love

Every friend needs somebody to care for them.

Hate these smelly fuckers

When the game was still around, they tried to hold an event. So few came.
Then the game announced its upcoming shut down soon after
Mine posted a tweet where he was playing it 1 last time before it closed
Tatsuki and his team of 10 animators launched their anime as a farewell tribute to sell guidebooks that would at least make people remember their game.

Then a bird rose from the ashes

New game when?

Are they considering reviving the game? It's popular now and I think it'd work as a mobage.

Fennec probably taught some manners to Arai-san, and probably bathes her as well, so she isn't disgusting like Hobo chicken.

>Then a bird rose from the ashes
and it went, "WATASHII WAAAA TOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Nope.
Everytime this question was asked, I could hear Nexon executives crying over the lost profit

>Beast Wars
Remastery fucking never

They (Nexon) said they won't bring back the game despite its popularity. They are probably planning to make another KF game. Who knows. Although, there are other companies like Bushiroad that are developing KF-related games now.

their resolve to not go back on their word is admirable

Haven't been in the threads for a while. Is the guidebook scanning continuing?

Japari Park... Is a dangerous place.

I was talking about the base animal.
Sandstar'd bin chicken might turn out as a decent friend with the right support

It hasn't been mentioned at all in the guidebooks, so we can safely assume it's meant to be completely seperate.

>stage play
What the fuck is going on?

a lot of anime are getting stage plays now. It's trendy in Japan atm.

>Bin Chicken so much? It's disgusting.
....We discussed this on the threads few months back. Scavenger animals are not even that disgusting compared to others

Sea otters kidnap baby seals and rape them till they down. Then, they rape the body for 2 weeks more. Note: at day 3, the eye balls have already rotted and stomach acid has already melted the belly. Imagine 2 weeks.

Rabbits eat their own shit because their stomach are not strong enough to digest the fiber thoroughly. Hence they have to digest it alover again.

Fulmar bird is also called "foul gull" because it looks like a sea gull but worse. It stores a mixture of wax and fix oil on its stomach that it gladly vomits on its predators and rival birds. It's so damn foul smelling sticky that birds caught in its vomit loses all ability to fly, and predators run away from the stench

Sloths only climbs down their tree to shit...or if they smell the stench of foul shit that is not theirs. Which, they would eat and cover themselves with before climbing back up

How can you be so sure of that? And remember, she hasn't yet been made official and how they treat her in the series, anyway.

The KF stage play came out 3 months after the anime ended, which is pretty impressive.

Otters also kidnap baby otters from their mothers, and hold them hostage in return for sex or food.

Who's the best friend and why is it kaba ?

All of them except rabbits don't live near us. All of them don't mess up your trash cans.

Good times.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64501237

>All of them don't mess up your trash cans
errr....ever seen sea gulls and crows?

This is so fucking cringe it's why generals should be deleted on sight.

>Sea otters kidnap baby seals and rape them till they down. Then, they rape the body for 2 weeks more.
What the fuck?

>moose x Jag
Come back when she drew some Lion x Moose.

I can't imagine the world in which a thread taking upon itself the task of translating official series content manages to be "fucking cringe."

Yes? Not those previous four animals I quoted.

Clawed otters murder crocodiles.
Their body and soul were made in the finest what the fuck

I think he means the stage play itself.

Foul gull lives in the same environment as the common sea gull

The market is oversaturated with LionxMoose stuff, man
What raw vid am I supposed to apply these to?

Everything I've seen says sloths mostly just smell like trees or the algae in their fur.
Sloth friend certainly looks like she would smell like a plant.

She's truly a miracle.

Did someone ever upload the fighting game?

Googling 'fulmar problems' gives me 'plastics in stomach', 'population problems' and 'save fulmar'. Sounds like they're fucked instead of us.

Its mostly the giant otter, but that one is distilled badassery in otter form.

NA otters do have confirmed aligator kills, in general mustelids are all kinds of badass and fucked up while being adorable furrballs.

The neotropical otter for example is pretty much confirmed a cute fish stealer that loves human contact, at least in Mexico.

dunnoh, she just is

Hello! ant friends!

You mean kaban?

SEAfag here, there are several in my uni and they live together with water monitors.

Giant Otter are literally river wolf, too bad there are no Friends version of them

>- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.

Can someone explain how this WOULDNT improve threads like Kemono friends or any of the most popular animes? Seems more like a religious things than anything else.

People's willingness to go back to Nexon in general is deplorable.

Japanese BDs dont usually come with subs do they? Besides getting a drive for my PC is there anyway to load them onto a normal BD player?

I was trying to put that space in a spoiler but I see you got it anyway.
unlike YOU

There are no subs on the guidebook BDs.

This is a Friends thread Sup Forumsnon, please no bully

It's rare but they sometimes come with english subs but I don't think it's the case for Kemono Friends.
Also aren't BDs for anime region locked? Or it's just movies?

I like these for getting information on news and merch. As long as people dont do any of whats listed it all ok, and keeping shit like "I want to fuck X" "X is the cutest" out like mentioned in the sticky like
>- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
says its perfect

I didnt think so

Is region locking a thing still? I'll try out my BDs in a sec

This OP is specifically about nostalgia for Kemono Friend's humble beginnings, before it's meteoric rise to fame and fortune.

The actual thread of course is just about IRL animals and the usual whatever, but, you know.

I want to go back. It's all shit/lewdposting nowadays. Wish this stayed as niche as Tesabu or gdgd.

>animes

More people should watch tesabu and gdgd though.

Giant Otter is technically in the holy trinity of Apex predators for south america, aka the 3 guys you dont fuck with. Giant Anteater, Jaguar and Giant Otter.

Calling the Giant otter a wolf of the rivers is remarkably accurate given that they do form big families and mark their territory with very loud squeaks instead of howls.

There are neotropical otters in my local zoo, they are motherfucking adorable and enjoy human contact way too much, i should probably try recording them the next time i visit, I only saw a family of wild otters once in Suchiate Chiapas, they sure were squeaky and not afraid of humans but i didnt cme close to them since i was still a kid and my uncle said they could bite really hard through jeans even when they were just being playful, they left happily after we spared some fish to them.

Just leave then, its no big deal. Staying in threads for too long is shit either way

Does GDGD get good ever? I enjoyed the improve bits but the rest wasnt great. I dont want to sit through 2/3s of shit for that bit of 1/3 of decent anime

Sup Forums has never been a board about OPs, people usually care more about the theme of a thread (such as a show or a topic) than whatever discussion (or lack thereof) is mentioned in the OP. That's why "templates" are so popular over here. But I guess that kind of thing looks bad when someone who doesn't care about the board is skimming through the catalog, so mods don't like it.
As for trying to avoid looking like a general, it's just autism at this point.

>Tesabu and gdgd
I don't even watch Kemono Friends, I just came to this thread to say that literally everyone on Sup Forums should watch Tesabu and gdgd.

I remember S2 being much funnier, but I never had a problem with the scripted parts.

People have been posting lewd images since very early, please stop having selective memory and if you don't like these threads anymore, just stop using them.

Or the mods could do their job and follow their own rules by deleting this general thread.

I still need to watch S3

Shitposting is against the rules. Please delete your life.

The only reason I started KF was because the same studio that did Tesabu was behind it. Joined in at episode 3 and didn't expect anything more than the thread a week Tesabu got. Was shocked and excited at how popular this turned out to be, but I kind of regret it nowadays.

There were a lot of people early on trying very hard not to sexualize friends, it was a whole thing.

Some of them failed in the end.

There was barely any lewding in the first threads you fucking mong, check your memory, or the fucking archive.

Sloths cover themselves in feces in order to promote the growth of algea on their fur.
Yes, they have no smell because the plant ensures that the sloth would remain hidden, both in terms of visual and nasal

Do it. It's the best season.

This happened with a few other shows. I guess most men can't hold back their instincts forever.

I think I've consumed all the available material now. What a great series.