Is there a manga/anime that has Muslims in it? Will there ever be that will portray them?

Is there a manga/anime that has Muslims in it? Will there ever be that will portray them?

Ishvalans from Full Metal Alchemist is the closest one that comes to mind.

Pls. no Sup Forums grade discussions.

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimmanga.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=w_l3U4A_AAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the sticky, rec threads are not allowed

Saudi paid Gainax to make them into anime.

Alladin, for the Sega Mega Drive.

Otoyomegatari. Central asia in the Great Game complete with steppe waifus galore.

>Pls. no Sup Forums grade discussions.
You know that's asking for the impossible, right?

muslimmanga.org/

Tangentially related. It's a fucking goldmine.

Sorry for the Sup Forums, but Muslim!Uraraka made me kek. Search for arabic-themed anime, It's ought to have some.

Is it still a muslim if it's cute?

>implying muslim=noncute
Depends.

Is Magi muslim or would djinnis and magic be considered heretical and burnt?

Thank God we don't have mudshits in my little third world country

youtube.com/watch?v=w_l3U4A_AAo

Ladies vs butlers

>that manga by a muslim that says Islam is the first religion

Thank God indeed, you can be the first and spread His word in your country. What a privilege.

This guy gets it. A QT is a QT. Too bad some QT thinks that their religion is the only important defining trait for them

I mean, if you're a believer in the creation myth of that particular religion, it's true.
God made Adam and Eve, banished them from Paradise but still had them worship him before their descendants started making up false godhoods and what not, cue the first prophet to fix shit, the a second one if you're Christian and the third one if you're Muslim.

Things like djinn and the 1001 tales came from pre-islamic arabia. They had a different culture and different mythology then.

It's the first real one.

>Things like djinn and the 1001 tales came from pre-islamic arabia.

Aren't those Persian? I mean, Arabs were nomadic desert people. Those sort of civilizations don't lend themselves to preserved written culture whereas Persians created cities and even an empire with preserved written records to date.

Japan?

>

Is that the one I think it is?

>They had a different culture and different mythology then.

Wrong on both accounts, and the 1001 tales aren't pre-islamic.

The pre-islamic arabs still believed in the god of abraham, some were christian, some were jews but the majority worshipped idols and statues which they believed were lesser gods much alike the people of Abraham.