Twitter just falsely labeled thousands of users as Russian bots and locked them

Twitter just falsely labeled thousands of users as Russian bots and locked them out. People are losing like 10% of their non-bot followers.

gab.ai/a/posts/20209168

Courtesy of Microchip doings with the coached Florida high schoolers

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/msnbc-host-joy-ann-reid-was-apparently-russian-trolls-favorite-pundit/
gab.ai/Microchip
columbianpost.com/latest-news/twitter-locks-thousands-libertarians-conservatives-accounts/
twitter.com/hashtag/TwitterLockOut?src=tren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain further, I’m not very active on Twitter.

Global Meltdown? Of who? Who did what?

If true, sue. This is clear defamation with easily proved actual damages.

More ammo for Trump to use. Add some Relish to the Salt at this point because we are going to be seeing a LOT of POed people siding with the right soon.

Microchip and company spread the suspicious stuff about the Florida high schoolers, were getting millions of impressions a day, and fucked with Twitter so that they couldn't tell who was a bot, and they started banning anyone associated with so-called bots.

Lots of normal accounts getting flagged as bots for following accounts that weren't even bots. He did all this without actual bots, but next time, he's gonna whip up an army of them to confused the system.

>something something private company, rules of service permitted to change, service not a right but a privilege

>Anyone exposing Democrat corruption get banned

>Democrats are so corrupt that everyone accidentally exposes them and gets banned

>Only non-leftist left on Twitter is Trump

Ha ha ha ha... get rekt Twitter

People are losing over 1000 followers in a night.

>A compendium of those tweets put together by NBC News shows that Trump’s verified Twitter account (@realDonaldTrump) received 578 such retweets from the Olgino Trolls over the course of the 2016 election cycle

>That’s a hefty number and the media response has been more or less commensurate.

lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/msnbc-host-joy-ann-reid-was-apparently-russian-trolls-favorite-pundit/

>knowing their exact number of followers

Be more pathetic.

Does this mean they're kicking off the Sup Forums mommies from twitter? /HTG/ has a bunch of boomer women who are active on twitter

I don't know about Sup Forums mommies, but definitely normie mommies. Some normal boomer woman with 143K followers locked for being a bot by Russia-crazed Twitter. Brilliant by Microchip and the rest. Normies are pissed. Lefty accounts getting it too, anyone associated. They're just spraying into the crowd.

Bump

How do we spread it/make twitter ban even more?

Squirming fools who're called out for their bullshit lash out the most. Sup Forums hit a soft spot. Well done.

This is nuts. They got me. I've spent a total of 1 night outside of the US in my entire life (day trip to Toronto) and have no connection to Russia at all, needless to say.

I don't use any sort of automated anything.

>578
Does this fucker really believe that's "a hefty number"?

this would be like people in the 80's bitching because their high score on Galaga is now a lot lower. the follower number is a behavioral device to get you addicted.

Meh. Twitter accounts are free. I'll make more.

Unfortunately this. Fucking people need to stop flocking on specific private companies, when will they learn hurting their business by fighting monopolies is the only way to get what you want?

>SURRENDER YOUR PERSONAL INFO IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS
anything non-user is cancer

This time it was mostly just him pretending to be a Russian bot, with followers, spreading things around, and getting people with second-degree connections. Next time he'll be using an actual army of bots.

I'd follow his Gab for updates: gab.ai/Microchip

Anyone issuing death threats to the president and desire to subvert the constitution gets a Verified checkmark.

When will you fucking retards hang the traitors?

whatever, fucking Russian. Sad day for you comrade.

way to ruin international relations, twatter

Yeah they're not getting my phone number. I can promise you that. I sent in a request to have my account reinstated via a support page. I said I don't have a phone. I just told them I don't do any automated stuff. They know by now that they just banned a ton of legit users.

checked

I basically agree with you, but to be fair to them, they don't actually have to know their follower number, because they're shown how many followers they've added or dropped.

>company allows me to use their services completely free of charge
>sue them when they ban me for violating their rules
the only way you'd have a leg to stand on is if you were a paying user, brainlet

Love how they're all smokin' women

something something millions dead protecting 1st a something something not gunna host our servers outside the US cuz reasons something something

wasn't one of Twitter's big owners the Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal? The one who got rounded up in an anti-corruption purge for being a Wahabbi-sponsoring terrorist?

>RUSSIANS ARE INFLUENCING THE USA
>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ARABIC MUSLIM TERRORIST BEHIND OUR COMPANY

The normies need to believe that this is linked to the CNN crisis actors. Fuck it. We've never actually burned the world down before have we?

Yep, I had more like this... but I guess I deleted them? Really strange. White women botnets are a thing. I have no idea how to use twitter and search it autistically, but you can find horde of white women tweeting out the exact same thing on a various of leftist issues.

>the beginning of the end for twitter

>They're just spraying into the crowd.
I am somewhat boggled that this has not affected me, however I am very wary of follow/followers, and do quickly remove any follower that seems out of place.

However I don't phone post either. I wonder if they associated multiple IPs with one user and used that as a warning?

Ill be honest, I have no fucking clue what my twitter password is. It has been so long.

Well fucking done, keep em coming

Wow, and that's just the "A"'s

how does she tweet if locked?

Censorship.

Controlling the narrative.

Top kek. Deep state in damage control mode.

>pepperoni nipples

I lost both of my followers

>how does she tweet if locked?
She probably agreed to verify herself via text/phone.

There really is no good answer to all this, and it's only getting worst.

AI will be the end of us all.

That's the only one i've still got

Oh no lefties and normies are getting falsely swept up in targeted shit the rest of us deal with constantly.

You probably retweet all the bot shit.
Your bioware is infected with Russia botnet

>They already know who the bots are
>Anyone who supports Trump

It's pretty obvious the "Russian bot" thing was just drummed up as pretense for banning any right wing accounts for no reason.

bump

This is pretty fucked up

Even on my small account I lost like 10 followers

oh right

I don't know if it's accurate, but this article is saying that tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of conservative/libertarian accounts got sent to the gulag.

It also mentions how Wrongthink's account, the sort of right-wing Twitter competitor, got suspended tonight.

columbianpost.com/latest-news/twitter-locks-thousands-libertarians-conservatives-accounts/

I always see copy paste tweets like these, but of course only Russia supports Trump.

You are trans-Russian, Twitter just assumed your nationality

I wonder how many followers he lost.

>Your bioware is infected with Russia botnet
Never heard of bioware.

It's like they stopped trying to hide their motives. Stay strong USA never surrender your guns.

it's projection at the highest level, if anything jews have the botfarms in Ukraine and or Russia.

It is a private company.
At best is to call them out for bots and watch it all collapse. Why would advertisers pay to advertise to bots?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Facebook wants a government ID to verify an account.

I did hear a few mention anti-Trump protests set up by Russians, but the rest only mentioned pro-Trump rallies.

Probably

Lighten Up, Ivan.

trumps base is russian bots lol

I got my account back last month after seeing if would be possible without ever giving them a cellphone number
It took a really really long time
I still think this all to somehow mine data when users try to get their accounts back (even without giving up info)

Can you sue them for that?

> trumps base is russian bots lol
This is unironically what many leftists believe though.
Anything to avoid reality.

Goodnight you miserable bastards, you will no longer be allowed to spread hate and disinformation on Twitter. #TwitterLockOut

they have have seen thedonaldjtrump.net

If they're actually going after bots, everyone will lose followers.

maybe twitter made a mistake. they should know wingnuts don't have original thoughts of their own so that's why all wingnuts have the same memes

Aaaaand their active users are declining. Even normies are too lazy/weirded out by that shit

isnt that good for them? Lower server costs means they wont lose 1 billion this year, maybe.

And you just know you're gonna see the news articles tomorrow about "Twitter purges X thousand russian troll bots from their site" And liberals are just going to start masturbating furiously.

>falsely
yeah right

I predicted these scenarios 5 years ago. When stock market AI started reading twitter for clues on market shifts.

This is basically the same just in the political sphere. Why cant someone copy paste my plan to destroy the economy.

Its not that hard lolbots.

kek

funny that wingnuts don't know their followers are bots even tho their twitters are all exactly the same

No, Twitter is sick and tired of you bastards spreading disinformation. #TwitterLockOut

Literally me. They require a phone number now.

it's pretty amazing they can tell wingnuts from bots.
I wonder how. no original content?

>using social media

You dont belong on Sup Forums

Define 'bot'.

I had just made my account this week because I had been shadowbanned on my original.

I hope they take out the nek bots shitting the iran twitter

MEK bots

>banning them will make them go away
Leftists never learn.

You can get it back without one if you jump through a million hoops and pretend to be an old hispanic lady with no phone though
For them to 100% require a number would be *iilegal*, you see. Some people don't have even obamaphones because they're undocumented angels.
Twitter is utter slime
See
though.

I got this reply on January 17th, over a month before this all even started happening. They already had a canned message about deleting "spam" accounts ready

>"russian bots" getting buttmad over the jew being jewish
like pottery
what a time to be alive