The slippery slope is real

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2015/08/laurence-m-vance/can-the-feds-legally-ban-anything/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ban it. it has nothing to do with the second amendment.

>Toss bone to the "constituents"
>Take to twitter after march
This is where we pray for a -10 degree temp heavy snow day to fall all across the capital during the march. Let's see that dedication.

Trump is a faggot for trying to ban it and so are you.

bump stocks dont fall under the second amendment.

Why not?

Right to bear arms not right to bear bump stocks.

You are convincing. I'm gonna go saw my bump stock in half now so it won't hurt anyone.

stop feeding the cia nigger

SHALL

SHALL

seems like bump stocks have only been used in one crime, so there's no real reason to ban it

BE

INFRINGED

It's going to be hilarious when they false flag the march akin to Las Vegas.

>president that liberals hate do something that liberals want
>still can't be thankful
>must be snarky and find some little fault to nitpick and use as your article's title

exactly any bubba with half a brain cell could make his own bump stock
trump playing 20d chess again
immaterial
move on
gun control nutz
shot their wad and got
this
for their
bating

They are not going to go door to door collecting bump stocks, everyone who wants a bump stock has one. The purpose of the bumpstock is to increase rate of fire. only reason for that is to kill more in a shorter space of time. Only benifit to bumpstock is mass killings, why do you need a bumpstock?
give the left a bone and hope they chew on it.

i never stated my stance on the bump stock dumbass nigger learn to read

>exactly any bubba with half a brain cell could make his own bump stock
>trump playing 20d chess again
>immaterial
>move on

he was agreeing with you.something nigger learn to read something..........

Bump stocks make rifles more lethal. There is zero need for them.

Yeah just one crime, that killed like 60 people. Bump stocks are not protected by the second amendment. Ban them.

The whole discussion is retarded. Either ban bump stocks or legalize full auto guns. Fighting over such a technicality is just idiotic.

Trump is a fucking genius.
>be Trump
>turn the heat up on the swamp creatures
>FBI false flag happens
>distraction mode engaged
>media blames you and launches an all out assault on the 2nd amendment 24/7 for over a week
>journalists and talking heads abolutely seething with contempt and losing their shit for all to see
>what a mess, how do we fix this? We have to prove to the American people that with the liberals it will never ever be enough
>set myself up a twitter gotcha and let it ferment
>abruptly initiate the ban on some insignificant mod the liberals were begging for, a move designed to shut them the fuck up... for now
>andherewego.gif
>liberals cannot resist shooting off on every outlet how bump stocks are STILL not enough and there needs to be MORE bans, calling for more gun control.
>now for all the bear witness Trump has tricked the gun grabbing left into exposing their true intentions, and their lies (“we don’t want to ban the 2nd, we just want reform!”)
>neutral voters will see the slippery slope that is the liberal agenda and will be turned off by it

The genius in this plan is that if the deep state false flags again they will be forced via 4D chess to position their party to call for a full on repeal of the 2nd amendment. They will be forced to show their hand. Screencap this post.

>ban it
based upon what exactly? it isn't classified as a firearm.

>bump stocks dont fall under the second amendment.
they also don't fall under the pervue of the ATF since they aren't classified as a firearm.

big deal. can make one out of a piece of 2x4 in about 4 minutes.

I’d ban bump stocks in exchange for the repeal of the Hughes amendment

Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile.
This is why cuckservatives earned their name.

The fact that its only purpose is to bypass gun laws.

>Bump stocks make rifles more lethal. There is zero need for them.
less accurate is more lethal?

False. They can ban whatever they want.

No, more lethal = more lethal. Full auto guns are banned for a reason.

>Ban them
I'm sure there is some consumer protection law that says government can't just ban something because it doesn't like it. IF that was the case, Trump could just ban big pharma.

>a fucking leaf
they take what is given. only a cuck like you has trouble deciding what to give and what not to give

> because it doesn't like it
yes thats why its getting banned. /s

what a fucking retard.

Get rekt America. You deserve everything that happens to you faggots.

Trump is an Israel puppet.

>The fact that its only purpose is to bypass gun laws.
that isn't what the ATF letter says I received with my bump stock. It doesn't not bypass a single law or make the gun 'automatic' in any fashion.
just telling you, unless the ATF redefined the definition of automatic, they'll not ban it.

>Full auto guns
you don't know what 'full auto' is if you think a bump stock makes them full auto.

NEVER, give these people an inch.

Bump stocks are firearm degeneracy. Nothing but a good way to burn up your barrel and waste a lot of bullets. I say we offer it up for abortion to become illegal. You know since this is all for the kids and stuff.

Obama's own ATF has reviewed them twice already and have determined they do not make an AR automatic. /try again

GOD FUCKING DAMN THESE WRETCHES TO THE GORIEST DEPTHS OF HELL

hear, hear!

>sucking trump's dick this hard
fuck any gun laws. period.

false. fully automatic guns are banned. bump stocks' sole purpose is to attempt to bypass that ban. they should be banned. there is zero need for them.

false. bump stocks have zero use other than to attempt to bypass gun laws. you wanting to fuck around at the range does not supersede people's safety.

doesnt need to. bump stocks have no use other than to attempt to bypass gun laws.

Not really. I just think Bump Stocks are retarded and do you honestly think the left would EVER give up abortion? They wouldn't trade that for 2A to be completely gone.

>false. fully automatic guns are banned.
this just shows why nobody should listen to you. You don't know what you are talking about at all. Have you ever even picked up an AR15?

A reminder:
6 months ago:
>WAI WON'T TRUMP BAN BUMP STOCKS!
Now:
>Why is Trump banning bump stocks?

Notice anything?

>bypass gun laws.
which law? full auto? Why don't you read right on ATF website what they have to say about the subject. They know what full auto is, you don't.

yeah.. the claim he's banning them is incorrect. He's directed the ATF to review them to determine if they are illegal. They've already done that twice and determined that they are legal while Obama was President.
He knows their results will be similar to the first two reviews.

They need to ban freedom of speech so Trump can shut down fake news stories like OP pic with impunity

Oy vey we need to ban shoestrings now!

not an argument. try again.

better yet.. do you know how many kids are killed from texting and driving? Ban all smartphones.

Still doesn't explain why it should be banned

Fucking hammers from the tool store are more dangerous than bump stocks

Well, if I own a bump stock, and I'm only using it on the range, how exactly would I be putting anyone in danger you fucking brainlet.

>not an argument. try again.
define full auto. lets see how smart you are.

bump stocks attempt to bypass full auto ban. that is their only reason for existing. there is no other use for them. youre lying to yourself if you say otherwise. try again.

If it's not classified as a firearm surely the 2nd amendment doesn't apply and the government could just ban it for whatever trivial reason they feel like? Or is the US government not allowed to ban stuff willy-nilly?

false. bump stocks attempt to bypass gun laws. you wanting to fuck around at the range does not supersede other peoples safety.

whatever the law says full auto. youre such an idiot that you dont realize that it doesnt matter whether bump stocks make guns full auto. the only thing that matters it the fact that bump stocks' sole purpose is to make a semi automatic gun fire faster, in an attempt to bypass the full auto gun ban. its not rocket science. try again.

omfg go back you faggot.

>bump stocks attempt to bypass full auto ban
they don't though.. attempt isn't enough. they have to actually do it to be illegal. Pull that trigger once with a bump stock and you only fire one round. That's why the ATF has allowed several thousand of them to be sold. Each one comes with a letter explaining why they are legal. But you are smarter right?

>ban bump stock
What a useless fucking gesture. I can simulate the exact less-then-full-auto-full-auto with 2 rubber bands. On a completely unmodded rifle.

>firearm
arms. Armaments. If it is define as any sort of armament or warfare equipment then it would be illegal to ban it. It depends entirely on if accessories are classified as such or not.

Concern shills are screeching how this is the same as banning guns.

lewrockwell.com/2015/08/laurence-m-vance/can-the-feds-legally-ban-anything/

It is an attack on the 2nd Amendment. It is trying to ban guns by banning their parts. Mean while it does exactly fuck all to stop any of these shootings. I can recreate the exact same fast single fire effect with a $0.04/50 rubber band that cannot be traced or marked or even proven was used.

false, attempt is more than enough. it doesnt matter whatever technicality you're trying to push, bump stocks' sole purpose is to attempt to bypass the full auto ban gun. that is a fact. try again.

too bad you don't understand that laws are written using legal language.. Not, whatever. Pulls trigger faster, what do you mean by that? So anyone that can shoot fast is illegal?

you got a source for that? Banning bump stocks is as ineffective as banning "assault rifles" which are so loosely and pathetically defined you might as well throw the law at the wall and see what sticks.

Jews don't do deals they just take take take

sorry dude, wrong. you might as well say putting a spoiler on your car is attempting to break the speed limit.
bump stocks fire semi automatic. end of story

Nope. It circumvents gun laws. It's an accessory that renders a lawful weapon perform as if it was illegal.

Ban it.

You don't seem to understand why making a semi-auto weapon full auto is retarded. Yeah, you'll get more rounds off....for a very short amount of time right up until you have a stoppage...... because......the gun wasn't designed to be fired full auto.

Bump stocks is not a hill worth dying on you fucking retarded faggot.

How about you fuck off and worry about your faggotty country moose-fucker.

>Bump stocks is not a hill worth dying on you fucking retarded faggot.
then stay off my fucking hill asswipe

>renders a lawful weapon perform as if it was illegal.
it makes a semi automatic rifle fire semi automatically? Are you now trying to regulate rate of fire? That'll be fun watching the trigger police monitor how fast we can pull a trigger.

You can make a bump stock with rubber bands. Do we ban rubber bands? God damn moron leaf.

Why is it still legal then?

So you both are that dumb that you would risk a civil war for something that should be illegal?

So, according to your logic a sawed off shotgun is also legal? It's only a modified shotgun after all?

It's not a firearm, it's not covered by the 2nd. You have a much better case defending the shotgun.

Because its never been ligitated?

>Bump stocks is not a hill worth dying on you fucking retarded faggot.
seriously.. here's why I am against it. These tards don't like bump stocks because you can shoot faster with it. Guess what, you can shoot faster with it several other ways too that don't involve a bump stock.
Ban the bump stock to appease them and then they'll say, but they can still shoot it faster and I don't feel safe. I can bump fire a Ruger 10/22 just as easily as an AR15. You really think they won't be scared of that too?

>the only thing that matters it the fact that bump stocks' sole purpose is to make a semi automatic gun fire faster
So basically you don't know what full auto is

Got it, this is bait

Are you sure you're not retarded?

>So, according to your logic a sawed off shotgun is also legal? It's only a modified shotgun after all?
its only illegal if you don't do the proper paper work for it.

underrated

>Because its never been ligitated?
twice reviewed and approved by the ATF. Trump now calling for a 3rd review and retards think it will get banned this time.

yeah youre a fucking idiot. it doesnt matter. the only thing that matters is that the purpose of the bump stock is solely to attempt to bypass the ban. the technicality youre trying so hard to push is completely irrelevant.

>risk a civil war
wew lad
>So, according to your logic a sawed off shotgun is also legal? It's only a modified shotgun after all?
jeez
>It's not a firearm
Wrong, a hammer is more dangerous. There is no point in debating you if you aren't going to make an argument.

I'm a 2nd absolutists, but your argument is fucking retarded. Any accessory that fundamentally changes how a weapon behaves should be looked at and banned if needed. It has NOTHING to do with the 2nd. What about illegal rounds?

This.

tell that to the people that died in vegas due to the bump stock.

try again.

kek

Mark my words:
The democrats can't help but be anti trump on everything.
They will vote against this legislation and then Trump will say "oh well we tried"