So basically Donald Trump just passed an executive order to outright ban all bumpstocks and binary triggers across the...

So basically Donald Trump just passed an executive order to outright ban all bumpstocks and binary triggers across the country.

What is Sup Forums's stance on this action done by the President?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
thenation.com/article/trumpss-go-nowhere-memo-on-banning-bump-stocks/
youtube.com/watch?v=--lmQIJ_M_A
youtube.com/watch?v=8XFbTm_WKiI
youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHu00JmWZ7A
youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a nice nothing burger for the retard liberals, now they have to come out and admit that they want the guns taken away and simply won't be happy with 'tougher gun legislation'

He just handed 2020 to the dems on a silver platter. Better start buying pvc pipes, shovels, and boat rental receipts, because they'll be coming for your guns.

It's bullshit that he capitulated but what he capitulated on is (mostly) inconsequential. The utility of either of those things is severely limited.

>people are going to just start voting democrat because of this
>people are going to be any less adamant about keeping democrats out of office because of this

Nope and nope

Full auto still legal in WY.

Neck yourself bumpstock fags.

Bumpstocks are tacticool toys. I dont care if theyre banned and they serve no practical use except as a novelty

bump stocks are just taking advantage of a loop hole in states where full autos are banned, it makes sense to just ban them too

I'm gonna keep my memstock in the same box i always do and not give a shit

I haven't kek'd this hard since the vegas shooting.

Apparently next he’s going to attempt to raise the age restrictions and possibly go after "assault weapons". So he’s completely flipped. Is anyone surprised the New Yorker is coming for your guns?

not a gunfag but that seems true. A bumpstock would make it horribly inaccurate.

If you really wanted to make a machinegun to play with, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard with a solenoid and arduino or simple electronics.

>So basically Donald Trump just passed an executive order
No he didn't you dumb fuck. He issued a memo to the Department of Justice to propose regulations. This proposal goes to Congress who will create a bill that goes into committee and gets revised until it's ready to go to vote. If it passes the House and Senate then it hits the President's desk and he has the ability to either sign it or veto it.

Chill the fuck out and go take a civics class or something you're a fucking embarrassment.

They allow you to fire rapidly into a crowd. So does a rubberband, but that’s not something they can do much about...

>they're going to come for your guns
Thank god, I was getting really bored. I need something interesting to do.

>bump stocks
Its a shitty meme equipment that is militarily useless

I think it's a double stroke on Trump's behalf
>He's giving the appearance of reaching out and meeting them half-way, which goes a long way for normies who want to keep their rights
>He's backing them into a corner to make them admit that they want to take peoples rights away with complete confiscation

Florida says no.

Rubberband. m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

Even I know this, fucking dumb people that make missinformed threads with nefarious agendas.

no, he asked sessions to propose it. No ban, it's not in effect and not really a worthwhile endeavor.

Who the keeps asking for a bump stock ban anyway?

It’s not useless. It allows you to spray and pray

how can you tell if a trigger is binary or non-binary?
are cis-triggers the best triggers?

(((you)))

I lean towards this line of thinking too.

>Who keeps asking for a bump stock ban anyway?
This just confirms it.

Militaries tend to like hitting their targets. In fact, the US Army removed the full auto setting from their service rifles because they're more likely to hit what they're shooting at semi-auto or with three round bursts.

As much as I dislike current gun legislation, I'm also in principle against bump stocks because as far as I'm aware they exist purely to get around legislation.

Shill tactics, "who cares if they take away another right" bump stocks are fun as fuck and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to seem high and mighty.

SOURCE NIGGER

[citation needed, faggot]

Don't make up shit. I bet you think DACA is forever now too.

Legislation that shouldn't exist, you mean.

That is certainly much simpler.
I bet you could use an elastomer or a piece of silicone. Or if you can do some machining possibly a compression spring.

IDK guns but I do know jerry rigging.

Unless your target is a crowd. Plus it’s because American soldiers lack the discipline to limit their bursts.

Halo 3 I think. Fucking love that game.

>ITT: Shills and "I support the second amendment, BUT" fags that haven't actually read the memo
It literally just says that they're going to review the comments given on the previous rule review more quickly.
Every previous rule review has classified bump stocks as legal because of the strict and exact legal definition of what constitutes a "machine gun", this one will conclude the same way: with no ban.

Good. It isn't protected by the second amendment. No one needs them.

BUMP STOCKS SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL

>double stroke
>appearance of reaching out
There is literally no need to compromise on anything. Controls both houses and the presidency, its still the same shit different day.

That’s more likely to break the trigger. The rubber band method is sure simple and unlikely to backfire.

Can we get some meme Magi charged up for a happening this week, Mainly Don BTFOing people.

>No one needs them.

Doesn't matter when we rights them

this

But they don’t. They want hunting to continue because the deer and coyote populations are out of control. Hunting with an assault rifle is retarded though.

Fake news.
>1 post by this ID

It’s not fake news. He’s making a big show out of it.

>hunting with an assault rife is retarded
The AR platform is the absolute best method of killing coyote and boar populations

So is owning a race car with 80MPH speed limits

read nigs

thenation.com/article/trumpss-go-nowhere-memo-on-banning-bump-stocks/

>In some small sense, it’s a victory for the gun-control movement that Trump felt sufficiently pressured in the wake of the Parkland school shooting to make at least a motion towards tightening gun laws. But that’s what this is—an empty gesture that in all likelihood will not stop bump stocks from being sold.

But he hasn't done anything and it will force it to Congress.

If fags capitulate, I really hope some business is already planning a new product.

Sup Forums has always agreed with banning bumpstocks and binary triggers.
Anybody who disagrees is a shill.

FUS RO DAH!

Where it will go absolutely no where

Trump is a faggot and has lost the vote of his base. He will lose in 2020 and.be remembered as the worst president in American history.

Nra was already talking about doing this so it's nothing

>I just say things and form opinions about stuff I don't actually know anything about.

Please tell us more, user

Rubber bands are shitty, they stretch and snap. It looks like the rubber band is also in the way and could move to the wrong place.

You can mold silicone pretty easily, to any shape you want and with the appropriate hardness.

There are tons of videos about this, this seems to demonstrate it what you might need. It's a complex mold of silicone to silicone, can make pretty much any shape.
youtube.com/watch?v=--lmQIJ_M_A

honestly might have shot himself in the foot on this one

Wrong. Even rights can be regulated. Bump stocks serve no other purpose than to bypass federal gun laws.

also, silicone lasts forever.

Bump stocks are a meme with no IRL use.

If that is what it takes to shut the gun grabbers up, I say let the baby have it's bottle.

I grew up next to a class III dealer. I thought full auto was fine I was perplexed when the 1986 ban happened.
I've shot old classics the likes of which Sup Forums could never understand. I was also deaf by age ten.

This

I can't help but feel uneasy. slippery slopes and all. but yeah bump stocks are fucking gay anyways.

>I'm fine with giving away rights in exchange for nothing because a shitlib cried
Fucking idiot.

i'm still doubting that this will actually take place, however if it does i will have a damn hard time supporting the red team from here on

the point is to make the left go
molest themselves
elsewhere
any bubba with half a brain cell
could make a bump stock
if the sudden
need arrived
it's not a gun
just a
easy way to circumvent
semi auto
to auto
their are even easier
ways
to do it
anyways
no one can
stop
a skilled and
persistent person
if they were
going to kill
they probably could make their own
bump stock anyways
the left got
nothing
well, something
but it maybe symbolic
not of much material substance
next time around they
will cry for more
trump will lay
the hammer down
tell them to pound sand
choose your battles
wisely
youtube.com/watch?v=8XFbTm_WKiI

>muh 6-dimensional inverted mud volcano chess
He doesn't need to give the appearance of anything. He doesn't need shitlibs to admit they want confiscation, we already fucking KNOW that. He's cucking.

>b-but who cares centipedes!
You reddit kikes are disgusting.

> Doesn’t give a shit about automatics being banned
> Throws a tantrum because a piece of plastic is banned that turns his semi into a shitty auto imitation

Just fucking kek

>cucks ITT that think the president banning a gun accessory in response to a deep state false flag shooting is no big deal or even desirable

Yeah.. this time they have to admit what they REALLY want!

>Even rights can be regulated
False.

>federal gun laws.
Unconstitutional

Faggots ITT:
>forget about rolling back the other 30K gun laws
>let's give the shitlibs something for nothing
>I don't use 'em so I don't care anyway
>DGAF, let's throw gun owners in prison for yet another bullshit law.
No one ever won a tug of war by trying to stay in the same place, and you certainly won't win by giving up inches. PULL BACK!

Ammunition isn't in the 2A either you numbskull.

Nope. You should go do some research.

Your entire premise dies on that simple fact.

It's just something to calm the weak minded.

That's not even close to what happened, he just asked DOJ to look into it

>Faggots
Why the homophobia?

Oh look, a fucking leaf homophiliac hoplophobe.

Hes doing what the NRA is asking for before they flipped later and killed the bump stock bans once the media calmed down.

Ironically even if he feels like a total gun cuck now, his incompetence and NRA handlers will keep him from passing antigun laws but his shallow appeasement will diffuse a lot of hate the antigunners have.

I dont trust him enough for the 2020 primary but Trump might take enough heat off of republicans to stick around with another candidate in the white house.

>What is Sup Forums's stance on this action done by the President?

It was a smart move. The people that are bitching couldn't pass a middle school civics exam.

The executive branch doesn't write law, the legislative branch does that. Bump stocks are legal and the president can't change that. He can create policy to treat them as illegal, but that won't pass the first court challenge. President Trump knows this. It doesn't change the fact t6hat there will be headlines and reports on every media outlet that he's "outlawed machine guns".

This will have all the ignorant conservatives squealing bloody murder and promising to vote him out of office for his "betrayal", which will convince those on the left that president Trump actually has taken a hard line stance on gun control. the end will result will be more votes for Trumo the next election.

What the president has done is short circuit any popular movement for gun control legislation by giving the left a Pyrrhic victory. This stalls any popular momentum the dems have managed to create with their false flag and crisis actors and the attention of the public will move on to something else. Then, a few months from now, the president can either change his mind on bump stock policy or a court challenge will overturn the policy, but by that time no one is paying attention.

>diffuse their hate
First off, I don't give a shit about their "hate". In fact I want them to try to start a fucking war over this so we can finally have an excuse to fuck their shit up. Secondly the NRA does not support the 2A, they're an appeasement group of shitheaded boomer moderates who are so weak they might as well be incrementalist shitlibs.

will congress vote to ban bump stocks
even if republicans win in nov?
seems unlikely
before
or even after
you say just say stuff
write memos
make considerations
and vote
for gun rights
while the left is not looking
watching their fav tv shows
or movies
in the middle of summer

shouldn't have given in, should have reduced regulations since it's the right thing to do

>It was a smart move. The people that are bitching couldn't pass a middle school civics exam.
Yeah, retard, tell us more about these "smart moves" when they're all the same kind of stupid shit every Republican President before Trump has done that has only brought us to where we are now. No. The smart move is to demand a loosening of firearm restrictions in every regard to pull the center away from creeping shitlibbery. The dumb boomer cuckservative move is to praise giving away inches to shitlibs in exchange for nothing because they cried.

He is still sending a signal to his followers he's a fucking kneejerking bitch instead of saying the fucking truth that It's our culture, or certain groups that are perpetratinf these crimes and not the guns or the accessories.

Fuck this fucking illuminati bullshit he knows what is going on yet kisses the wall and keeps up all the bullshit in our foreign policy and now gun control when he said he wouldn't.

People used to own ships of war in the 1700s and they didn't ban everyone from owning or building them because one guy became a pirate

haha the jews hate that trump won

Donnie is still a huge cunt.

And that's the problem. Neither the President nor his sycophantic suckups really believe that firearms save lives, protect the weak, or save us from tyranny - at least they don't act like they do. They'll talk up a good storm about it but when push comes to shove they'll give the shitlib baby their rattle. If you truly believed in something, you wouldn't do such a stupid thing. It's just lip service.

>No. The smart move is to demand a loosening of firearm restrictions in every regard

Yeah, I've heard you retards declare over and over again that the right move is to subjugate the population by force, and then you can never figure out why your party is voted out of office and you yourself become a powerless object of ridicule and scorn.

Neck yourself shill.

Can't you fuckers just get over-gassed chambers and sesitive triggers on your guns? Why the fuck do you need a bumpstock?

Fuck off faggot, Trump wasn't chosen as a compromise vote. Shill faggots like you will keep saying over and over, "oh don't upset the shitlibs or they'll win the next election and you'll really be sorry" and as a result there is never any pushback on anything. You are exactly the idiot we voted to take out of the party. Grow some fucking balls, faggot - it's time to treat every election as if it's our last because with retard shits like you participating, it may well be.

Wow and they could also fuck children
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
>youtube.com/watch?v=RHu00JmWZ7A
>a shekel for a nice goy....

full auto is useless unless they're very close or it's an MG.

he also caved to the FEDs

bumpstocks are for weak soyboys, good liberals can't use guns now

Give them an inch, they'll take a mile

>muh bump fire stock

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

no need for stock, you just don't know how to handle a gun.