Jap pays 16+ Thai women $10,000 each to bear his children, has to fight for custody. Why?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-43123658

>be rich, young Jap
>want large family to fulfill biological imperative
>see the absolute state of modern women
fuckthat.kek
>fly to thailand and pay local thots to fuck me and bear children
>do this at least 16 times
>end having to fight for custody rights
>win

Has this guy found the solution?
Will sexbots with robowombs fix this?
Why did he have to fight for custody to begin with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8rRvgkedcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is he going to do with all these half monkey babies

This is a smart move, but he is going for r select. I would play may 4 better genetic women 40,000 instead

Which half is the monkey?

family has an empire of corporations apparently, he will need successors

true. I'd be interested to see the profile of the women he chose. they'd all be poor rural daughters with low education, but that doesn't mean their DNA is bad, necessarily.

Sell the girls to other japs, boys will be getting boypussi and earn money to the next cycle of breeding.

That does seem like a step down for a jap
it always seems like thais are low on the asian hierarchy

Is he going to force them to play a killing game to determine the rightful successor?

oh cool kinda like drop shipping

I'm pretty sure they had fertilized embryos implanted into them. He probably chose Japanese eggs.

Sounds like a recipe for a succession war

Why not pay jap women instead, kek

trying to save a buck?

Also, the fact that he's buying thai kids makes me think he's going to sell them into sex slavery or torture.

>doesn't want to torture his own kind, gets some thai's instead

El atrocidad de nippon

A god damn dream.. Imagine having that many kids, your seed will last for generations.

>Having Thai mongrel half-breeds
Why do this? That's worse than having no children at all.
The ones that don't die in drunken motorcycle will just end up being transgendered prostitutes for some fat white tourist.
With $10,000, you could live semi-comfortably for at least a year in Thailand.
In Japan, it would last like 2-3 months.
He's saving a lot more than just a few bucks.

This guy is correct. the babies are 100% Japanese just born by thai surrogates.

even MORE reason to ask why he had to fight for custody.

meh Trump has what..5 kids from 4 different wives? not an ounce of problem between his kids

he got jap woman eggs and had them fertilized with his seed..then he planted them into cheap thai incubators.

the kids are full jap, just implanted and incubated by thai wombs

Batteru roiaruru

Ah, that's interesting

why wouldnt you? it's cheaper. not everybody has to fight like that. why use a foreigner? anyways. there's fake eggs made from men coming down the timeline at present

>2-3 months in Japan
Jesus, really that expensive to live there? I live in a city and monthly is 800 split with the gf + my other bills. I could live comfortably on 10k for a year.

underrated post

Those fuckers just wanted to squeeze more money out him. They didn't actually want those babies.

horny breeder passing on his genes

>implying NEET lifestyle in tokyo

$400 rent for shoebox apartment
$70 in electricicty from running your Ac/heater all day and also using high end gaming PC
$25 in water (paid bimonthly)
$30 gas for hot water
$450 for food since you eat out constantly at konbini for every meal (assume $5/meal)
$50 in train transport fees

about $1000/month for a NEET loser

JAPS S E E T H I N G

to be fair, I've not read anywhere that he actually fucked any of these women..just paid them to incubate eggs he had fertilized with his seed.

>kinda like drop shipping

Both

NEETs aren't losers you jealous wagecuck

>wrong.gif

He used the exact same method applied to resurrect extinct species. I bet this person knows a lot of things that I would love to learn.

as I'm reading more about this case, it's so bizzare how they try to apply motives to him

>investigate him for human trafficking and/or child abuse
>"we have no ideas about his motives but it can't be good!"
>"what kind of insane man wants that many children?"

and someone who helped him with some fof the surrogacy arrangements said something like
>"I believe he had political motivations. He wanted to win election and use his big family for votes"

fucking kek. even if the man has 100 kids it does not effect an election in any sense.

guy has no criminal record. no record of mental instability. no problematic character traits. and has means to support all of the kids.

>He isn't a chad
>he has to pay Thai women to have his baby

I went to Vietnam in 2006. I would go out to coffee shops to watch the world cup...I was 21 then. I'd have 3 or 4 girls sitting at my table in no time. We couldn't even communicate and they'd want to Fuck. I would literally cum in all of them because i knew i wasny staying and social media didn't exist yet. I still wonder if I have some illegitimate child in Vietnam i domt know about to this day.

Have you enjoyed the germs you got from that?

Congrats, you're sub human.
Really hope you don't post in LE_WHITE_PRIDE threads being the degenerate you are

putting babies in normie girls is a sticky situation if you actually want to have custody of the kids but don't want to do anything with hte women afterwards

also he used fertilized eggs of healthy jap women and just used the thai women as incubators for his children.

why bother with 'women' if you have the means to reproduce without the woman being involved?

this guy is doing the ultimate father redpill

pick the mother egg. hire some poor woman to have the kid. get custody of kid. hire professional nanny to raise the kids..much better than common family situation of working mother, etc

Im an italian living in Germany. I do this with girls here, sort of.

Ive managed to successfully impregnate 3 over the last 3 years. Not counting the two mongrels i produced in America while vacationing there.

I am doing what i can to save the white race. Ive got two more girls lined up.

Did they gave birth to the kids or "threw them in the sewer"?

>italian
>white

lost

>italian
>white

Was that before or after Rome was conquered by actual whites who fucked after taking all of your attractive women and leaving your boys and uggos for the black moors? The entire medi is nothing but nigger rape babies.

I got a picture from one of the German girls, confirming birth. The two mongrels, who knows. The other two are still currently pregnant.

Thank you, Based Jap!

Thank you, Based Jap!

The Thai half. Obviously.

I am from Northern italy. White skin, green eyes, light brown hair.

But what you say is right. Which is why i vote LN.

Ok you get a pass but only because northern italians are infamous for treating everyone else in Italy like niggers.

[spoiler]Which they are. [/spoiler]

Keep spreading the white genes, make sure the women are tall.

are you going to provide for all of these kids and raise them correctly? or leave them up to the single mother to raise them into cucked out SJW?

I am 1,85 tall. Its difficult to find a German girl who actually wants to start a big family. All they care about is career and vacations. So i had to go an alternative route, after wasting time on pointless relationships with roasties.

>australian

you are the reason this based nip father is getting shit on.

just before he got investigated, an austraian couple used a surrogate in thailand, she birthed twins..one of them had the downs..and the australian couple took the normal kid home nad left the downs kid..causing controversy.

then this based, responsible rich jap gets invesigated and lambasted for years.

He's basically getting the kids.

Im not involved at all. They will become sjw roasties or cucks, probably. But at least im raising the white birth rate here.

yes i know, he's won custody of 13 of his 16 (known) kids.

SEVEN LIVES FOR MY COUNTRY

>muh DNA is everything
nope. societal culture is everything.

single mothers raising fully white kids to be SJW and leftist cucks does more to hurt the conservative white cause than actually having mixed race kids and raising them corretly.

How do thai women look?

Well, i agree with you, unfortunately.

But i have no other option, unless youve got an extra traditional jap girl you can mail me.

Otherwise, this is the way things are.

doesn't matter what the surrogates looked like, he was just using them as incubators for the 100% japanese child (egg donators fertilized in a lab with his sperm)

you've managed to impregnate 5 different women in 2 foreign countries, and have 2 more on deck..

so apparently you aren't selected out of the gene pool based on bad attractiveness.

what kind of women are these?

You see, white men talk about eugenics, fantasizing about compulsory sterilization of niggers, but you won't even see the rich ones spreading their supposedly master race genes
>oh-oh no. i'm not tall enough, hehehe.... *too pussy*
Japanese men do it and spread their genes if they are so great

One was a 36 year old german woman. Green eyes, dark hair. Played tennis so she was fit.

Another was a 35 year old blonde blue eyed german woman. Kinda fat.

One was a thin and fit Russian girl. 32.

In Amerika.. One was some kind of mongrel. Green eyes, nigger hair, brownish skin. Dont know age or name id guess early 20s.

In America, a czech girl, brown hair, brown eyes, about 28.

Me too dude. Northern Tuscany, white skin, green eyes, light brown hair

24 and gf is pregnant

Why does everyone hate Thais? They're generally nice people, they're buddhist and most of them don't like muslims.

That pretty much constitutes a genetic jihad against the purity of the Yamato gene pool. I would sentence him and all of his SEAmonkey offspring to exile or death.

He should’ve gotten korean hookers just for the bantz

Indeed this. 16 kids+ is hard to achieve with only a single woman but surrogates solves that at least.

Why aren't rich white people doing the same in America?

they are part Caucasoid/Indian and this racial mixing causes hermaphroditism

NONE OF THE BABIES ARE BIOLOGICALLY RELATED TO ITS MOTHER

I assure you, mixing monekey and monkey only result in chinky

>just before he got investigated, an austraian couple used a surrogate in thailand, she birthed twins..one of them had the downs..and the australian couple took the normal kid home nad left the downs kid..causing controversy.

That's not what happened bro, the woman changed her mind and lied to her family saying the Aussie couple had abandoned the child after breaking off all contact (they were having their house refitted to care for a disabled child.)
A family member called the police and the family had to sue to get their child back.

They were surrogates, he didn't fuck them. Probably didn't want to father children with women who could sue him for child support.

Mongrel telling another mongrel he gets a pass

You and your shitskin mutts will get the bullet, mark my words. You think you can get away with this because of how cucked Germany is, but it won't last long.

based ronaldo also did this. unfortunately its a symptom of sick societies wherein it is better for a well off man to use breed babbys in low class thots matrix style and then have to explain they have no mommy other than some thot who sold her eggs for dumb shit like an arts degree and another shithole thot whos primary function in life was glorified incubator

i'm thinking these kids are gonna be all kinds of fucking up. theres also the exchange of DNA that happens between a mother and child and can include the DNA of past lovers through abortion or previous childbirth (not when simply dumping a load in a chick as mgtow incels claim as thats not how the BBB works)

also daily psa not to have children with women who've had abortions or other children because you're 100 susceptible to throwing some random niggas dna in there

South East Asians are the very lowest of Asians. He bred down and the kids will suffer from it

WEW

>"the babies are 100% Japanese just born by thai surrogates."
>Created 16+ pure blood Japanese offspring.
>Destroyed all their mothers in the court of law.
>Immense wealth and power. Soon an endless selection of kin to surround and support him as he goes into old age, and retain his family power and honor.

I must fight to be as forward-stepping, adventurous, and unafraid as this man. Pray for me, Anons. I offer you an image of another great man in return.

so the kids are all gonna be autistic too, while I don't think you contributed to the white race you most certianly conributed to maintaining the Sup Forums userbase

fuck you honoraryan

Why didn't he just go to Vietnam or something?

the article says that he most likely has kids in other countries too, it was just those in thailand that caused a court case

Japs, tell me: Why is this your cultures music?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8rRvgkedcI

YOU REALIZE THEY ALL HAVE AUTISIM WOMBS BECAUSE OF HOW OLD AND DRIED UP THEY ARE

well for the most part of human history women have been just baby incubators and the children in powerful families were handed over to tutors since a young age, this dependence on a mother figure is a pretty low class and new thing and probably isn't shaping society in a very good way

Whatever, not my problem. I hope they all choose to come to pol. At least then then will all be redpilled.

Next week i may attempt to impregnate a moroccan girl, 19 years old.

Need to do some convincing though.

Thai women are niggers of the east, he should've been smarter with his dick and his money.
>see the absolute state of modern women
Such bullshit is extremely minimal in Japan where many women still value traditional femininity. He cheated himself from having a nice normal life by thinking he could have it all. His greed fucked him.
>robowombs
What the hell are you going to feed them, formula? They'll lose immunity aspects gained from a mother's breast milk. Also, good luck being a single dad because daycare will make your kid constantly sick and teach them to be violent and unloving. Incels are the ultimate bluepill niggercucks and they don't even know it.

user, menopause doesn't even happen until 50's. You're welcome to stop being retarded anytime.