Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrTctbTiJCA?t=1m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
youtube.com/watch?v=rFYZHLuxXZ8
slideplayer.com/slide/7498987/
youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving a meaningless piece of meat for PR.

Bump stocks are a meme accessory. They're useless for practical use, and even if you wanted to bump fire you don't need one to do it.

he didn't actually call for it to be banned, he called for the DOJ to investigate their legality
stop believing clickbait

(you)

He's rightfully calling to ban an aftermarket accessory whose only purpose is to bypass federal gun laws.

on a practical level, bump stocks actually make the gun harder to fire in tight groupings. You actually have less control than if it was just an automatic weapon. Honestly a bump stock is just a fun little toy to screw with at the shooting range and I would bet it actually could make you less dangerous according to the situation. However I would rather avoid the slippery slope and keep them fully legal. remember, give them an inch and they will invariably and inevitably take a mile.

Ayy lmao these cunts are going to put the handle in a vice and hold the trigger open

Communists BTFO

youtu.be/UrTctbTiJCA?t=1m58s

also a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU

>federal gun laws
only federal gun law I know of is the 2a

and this one is just kek

youtube.com/watch?v=rFYZHLuxXZ8

he said he's banning ANY thing that makes a weapon automatic... This country is a bunch of pussies

Bending under pressure.

False. Not to mention that even the second amendment can be regulated.

Article VI, 9a, 10a, eat a dick

Only thing he explicitly called for a ban on was things that "turn semi automatic weapons into automatic weapons" or something akin to that wording.

You know, stuff that's already been banned.

NOO trump is banning all the weapons. he is le jewish liberal traitor.
wtf i feel the bern now.

>be /k
>shooting targets at range
>Ayo hol up
>Ofiicer Tyron X
>Yall pulling that trigger way too fast
>you will be under arrest for trigger speeding
>you better have that finger license

> That decision, in the case of District of Columbia v. Heller, is – so far – the most important decision the court has ever issued on the scope of the “right to keep and bear arms.” But in that very ruling, the Court said explicitly: “Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.” It went on to say just as clearly that it was not barring the government from imposing “reasonable regulation” on that right.
>the right secured by the second amendment is not unlimited
>reasonable regulation

This

Must be a bunch of based dick sucking magapedes in here from Yankeeland to not realize every inch ceded is a battle lost.

It also shifts the blame back to the weapon and supports the leftists' claim that it is indeed the hardware and not this vapid society causing these incidents.

>rights
>limited
>right
>limited
Like a right to speak but only what you're permitted? Or the right to live but only until I kill you? Or tge right to own shit until I take it?

A limited right is not a right.

The only people who have their rights (like right to go anywhere they want) legally limited are convicted criminals punished by the court and military on duty.

cucking, obviously

define reasonable when the aim of the amendment is intended to allow the people to arm the unorganized militia to the same level as any potential enemy force, including the standing army under the USG, the only reasonable limitation is that it cannot be used to overthrow rightful governing bodies nor carry out wanton killing

I can bump fire with just my finger. Is my finger going to get b&?

thanks for that it gets better everytime you watch it

>shill thread

Trump did not order bump stocks banned and the ATF already ruled that bump stocks do not make a machine gun.

DId the mutt use full auto? That seems like a massive waste of ammo for a school shooting scenario.

read the memo fuckwit. its nothing.

Being absolutely brilliant, as usual. Lefties and alt-right brainlets getting fucking played!

this, he just ordered a fast-track on the ATFs survey being fully tallied

Technically speaking you are supposed to have RPGs, recoilless rifles and anti air missiles do you could whoop you own army's ass in case your government starts violatong contitution

False, a regulated right is still a right. Ex: the 1st amendment.

Nice try though.

based russians knowing our shit better than most of our own fucking citizens

If it was worded "right of an individual to keep and bear arms"

It would have be harder for the gov to screw with.

>federal gun laws
You mean infringement on your rights?

Stalling for DACA to expire in under 2 weeks.

people is general language for persons, the language of 9a and 10a inform it to an individual right common to the plurality

Thank you sir :)

Nice kike speak. The whole point of a right is to delineate the issues that the government does not have lawful power to interfere with people. Or in other words, to delineate the things the government CANNOT regulate.

The first amendment says we have a right to political speech.
That's what is currently protected and not regulated.

In order to argue that we don't have a right to automatic guns, you need to argue that the founders were thinking of a specific class of allowed "arms" that were protected by the 2nd amendment.
Muskets weren't the only weapons in those days, and yet they chose not to use the word musket in the 2nd amendment. Why is that?

delet this

It's a misdemeanor, which falls under the "who gives a shit" law.

What's more amazing is being stupid enough to believe that any law will someone prevent gun tragedies. All they are doing is creating a black market, which I support because it creates opportunities where people can make money and not pay taxes. Write a million laws, retards! The jobless can just sell bump stocks and call them a paperweight.

Diversion I guess

>i-it's okay! We didn't n-need them daddy trump! M-maga!

>A limited right is not a right.
So if you can't scream "FIRE!" in a crowded theater without repercussion, your rights are being infringed upon?

Absolutely disgusting. I wonder how our founding fathers would feel about our newly bestowed rights which make it possible for the state to take possession of ones children if they -feel- they are in danger.

You deserve to hang

slideplayer.com/slide/7498987/

>We didn't n-need them daddy trump! M-maga!
We still have them though.
Stop acting like they're banned, shill.

You don't have a right to scream fire in a crowded theater.

You don't have a right to cause a public panic or to incite violence.

Fact: A bumpstock is only a bumpstock when it is attached to a firearm. Otherwise it's just a piece of plastic shaped like a bumpstock.

no, federal gun laws. even the 2nd amendment can be regulated. try again.

false. rights can be regulated. they have before and will continue to be regulated as time goes on.

>That decision, in the case of District of Columbia v. Heller, is – so far – the most important decision the court has ever issued on the scope of the “right to keep and bear arms.” But in that very ruling, the Court said explicitly: “Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.” It went on to say just as clearly that it was not barring the government from imposing “reasonable regulation” on that right.
>the right secured by the second amendment is not unlimited
>reasonable regulation

try again

by the amendment process or a time of war, maybe, otherwise you're gutting the supremacy clause by implication

This is the biggest push for gun control I've seen after a shooting

>What the FUCK is Trump doing?

Giving the left a scrap from the dinner table and playing politics. I doubt many /k/omandos even own or give a shit about bump stocks.

no.

So are you saying the 14th amendment can be regulated as well?

How about the 15th?

>Concern Shilling in 2018.

Come on now.

For example: We could regulate the 14th and 15th amendments to apply to only people who are white.

Spoken like a true Communist.
I hope someone hunts you down during The Purge.

yeah, hey, check this out- no, you're wrong

any right can be regulated. it has happened before and it will continue to happen.

false, spoken like a true american who realizes that changes have to be made as time goes on. try again.

throwing a bone to hungry wolves. letting them have something to gnaw on for a while

anybody can be arrested for treason, it has happened and it will continue to happen

That's good to hear. We need to regulate those niggers' rights asap so that we can finally get rid of them.

>he said he's banning ANY thing that makes a weapon automatic

he's the president, dipshit. That's not within the power of the executive. congress writes law. If you could pass a middle school civics exam you'd realize he's pulling a fast one on the dems

Who gives af about bump stocks lol. Not only does
nobody "need" them, but they can easily be printed if and when they do become needed.

>They're useless for practical use,

So a full auto is as well?

Then why isn't it illegal already?

not an argument. try again.

>why dont things happen when i want them to?
oh look, its retarded

you haven't been able to make a single argument in this entire thread

Do you seriously think bump stocks actually change the action of guns they're mounted on?

Yet you're the one whining about it being legal.

i will say fpbp because gun tech is very good right now, we know how to mod our own weapons, whatever bill he passes will be neutered, and he needs to win the next election

noooooooooo 'muricans just lost 10 % of their freedomz

youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ

how are you gunna ban rubber bands, dummy?

This. If the bump stock is used for some other practical reason it is therefore not illegal to have one. See how stupid the liberals plea to get their meme ban in place to please their sheeple followers?

because you liberal idiot it is one trigger pull, one shot. Semi auto is not illegal. A bump stock is still one trigger pull, one shot. That is why the ATF deemed that "bump stocks" were totally legal. What is with you morons that can't understand this?

let the leftards have this "victory" it only serves to make them look more retarded than usual

you might want to go work on your reading comprehension.

>what’s trump doing
He’s blowing up an empty airfield in Syria so you will shut your stupid faggot mouth for a minute.

>The first amendment says we have a right to political speech.
No it doesn't. That's like saying the 2nd amendment offers you the right to have muskets.

if rubber bands can do the same exact thing as a bump stock, why do people buy bump stocks?

check mate

Removing the last high ground dems have for midterms
"Vote for us to help the middle class!"
>Trump passes tax reform
Crumbs! Who cares!
>Dems drop in polls
"Vote for us to save daca"
>Trump offers to save daca
N-n-no thanks
>Dems drop in polls
"Vote for us to stop gun violence"
>Trump offers gun control measures
Uh, maybe next time drumph!
>Dems drop in polls

Arguably, the right to bear arms only applies to the possession of firearms.
The gov can regulate the sale of it all they want.
They just can't prevent people from owning it, making it, etc.

If you can make bricks out of literally just baking some dirt why do people buy bricks

check mate

>proposes ban on stick-like objects
good luck
youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M

so youre admitting that bump stocks do a way better job than rubber bands. thanks for proving my point doofus.

>burger education

this, a few restrictions on our rights is okay

this
like bump stocks are even widely used or would ever be used

Don't bother. /ptg/ retards are pro gun control now just like they were pro amnesty when he announced DACA and anti Russia when he started a new cold war

No. Not really.
The point went well over your head and now you're making up a whole argument to lie and tell me I said, I think you have mental problems.

fpbp, bump stocks are for uncoordinated retards

We basically already have this. You're not supposed to modify assault rifles to be automatic but its always been easy to do anyway and you can still buy the parts to do it.

It is called the consumer society, ppl buy shit to feel part of society, meanwhile the Jews count their gold

false. your example supports mine. one is clearly better than the other. try again.

watching all these Trumpanzees doing their mental gymnastics has been incredible. Could you imagine if Obama had tried to pass this through?

I'm actually making example of what a fucking retard you are. Yeah, people could rig their own bump stocks and bake their own bricks but most tend to view it more "convenient" to buy a product.

I know you're too much of an underaged retard to get what I'm talking about here but people go on the internet to buy lemon and lettuce slicers - it doesn't even take a few seconds to chop either.