GuP

Why did they bother to forbid open vehicles in Senshado when most of the commanders open the hatches and stick out their heads anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kwjpus.webm
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Meistersinger_von_Nürnberg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember how jank the final fight in s1 looked, with Miho and Maho drawn sticking out of the CGI tank's hatches? That's because it was a pain in the ass to animate like that, and doing that for literally every scene would be a nightmare.

They expect the commanders to know what they are doing.

As Miho proved during the St.Glo fight with shell flying around her head right and left.

Miho isn't thinking with her head.

Gotta keep up that situational awareness. Taking a round to the face just means you were being a real team player.

That or you just don't know when to duck.

Katyusha is so qt.
my.mixtape.moe/kwjpus.webm

Because it's anime, it's not real.

With those old tanks, opening the hatches and looking out is almost a requirement. The sights inside the things are horrid.

That's the reason you pick a school with German tanks.

Katyusha isn't for lewd.

s-sorry

open vehicles tended to have thinner armor as well only being used as snipers for. if yoy shot that nashorn with a tiger all of the girls would be dead

You are aware that Maho and Erika shot Type 97's and Type 95's with Tigers, and Nonna shot 7TP's with an IS-2?

yeah those tanks would have been obliterated. only reason i can find to deny open tanks

Because the mounted coaxial MGs can't really be used.

Seriously, in a real war you can expect any tank who spots a commander out of his hatch to throw some bullets at his head and then a shell downrange

someone's never seen the inside of a panther

or, god forbid, a jagdpanzer 38(((t)))

It can get worse.
I once saw a pic of the inside of a Type 95 Ha-Go.
Really, the Hetzer is a hotel compared to that.
And the things Pepperoni or Shizuka drive are even smaller...

How the fuck is the Anzio school so stupid? You'd think after losing so many times they'd learn from their failures by now/

I can't wait to watch my country's school animated.
Hopefully we'll get a scene with Gloriana.

Yeah, but they're not gonna spot a commander peeking out through their shitty periscope, are they? To do that you'd probably need to get out yourself.

Armor thickness is irrelevant when your tank has carbon coating.
You can use artillery tanks apparently, and a siege mortar shell landing in an open-top tank would be pretty messy.

Anzio isn't stupid, just too poor / too busy wasting money on pasta to get good tanks.
Stupid would more apply to Chihatan and Maginot, who kept loosing because of their tradition, until Nishi / Eclair decided to change things. Well, the former with help from Duck team.

are their tanks carbon coated, is that part of the meme?

>Hopefully we'll get a scene with Gloriana.
In which you will get soundly beaten.

>You can use artillery tanks apparently
Karl's inclusion by the University team broke the rules but it was hand-waved.

How new are you?

I've already lost to that softness

ive only seen the shows me goy. whats with this carbon coating meme

It's what keeps everyone from dying.

>Karl's inclusion by the University team broke the rules but it was hand-waved.
I thought the thing that broke the rules was how heavily the Karl had to be modified. What about actual assault artillery like a StuH?

Because of underhanded tactics and luck like always.

The Karl is originally an open topped mortar whose crew stood on the vehicle totally unprotected, so 100% not legit for senshado. Also, it needed a modified Panzer IV for reloading.
Basically, MEXT guy had the Karl modified so heavily that it was hardly still a Karl.

Nothing underhanded about St. Gloriana's tactics. If anything they are the least underhanded team in the series.

>Basically, MEXT guy had the Karl modified so heavily that it was hardly still a Karl.
I didn't notice any modifications to the Karl.

>The Karl is originally an open topped mortar whose crew stood on the vehicle totally unprotected
I understood that. I just wondered if you could field closed artillery tanks like a Sturmtiger.

Sturmtiger should be no problem, it is closed, was built and used before the war ended an can act on its own. Same with a Brummbär or the like.

>I just wondered if you could field closed artillery tanks like a Sturmtiger.
Never actually addressed in the rules interestingly. That said, the usefulness of small calibre artillery (reltive to Karl) would be questionable in anti-tank warfare against a relatively small number of mobile tanks. Only situation in which I could see it being useful would be if you were going up against KMM with their Maus (although they would most likely keep it in an urban area as we say against Ooari).

we saw

>I didn't notice any modifications to the Karl.

>no crew on the outside
>can load automatically
>obviously has a built in ammo reserve, the original carried no ammo on it's own.

How was that guy supposed to know German engineering couldn't result in a spooky autoloading siege mortar?

Those are all things assumed rather than a case of noticing any modifications to the structural design of Karl itself. I'm not saying you're wrong, but those sort of modifications would have required a serious redesign of Karl.

Who wouldn't.
She'd be perfect if she dropped the citations and puns.

>She'd be perfect if she dropped the citations and puns.
No, that's part of what makes her Darj.

I love Pekoe so much.

Why are Brit armored carts so weird?
That have small cannons too.

>tfw WW2 didn't last from 1937 to 1960

What do you mean, specifically? What makes them any weirder than anything else the British ever made?

It last until 1989 user.

And the South and Russia won

Hey, it's not like the brits made nothing but weird trash during WW2! They also made the Centurion, you know.

But Russia did win.

The last soldier to lay down weapons was a Japanese.

How did a maniac like Rosehip get accepted into St. Gloriana, anyway?

Beside Darj, ASSam is the most underrated Gloriana.

>Darjeeling
>underrated
What?

>ASSam
Who?

Because Darjeeling values her speed to do things, something that St. Gloriana students lack

I don't remember this girl

assam is trash

Probably this lady.

At least post good girls with good tanks!

Do you have Alzheimers, user?

Hot damn...

Pretty lady*

>pepperoni
>not good girl
>cv33
>not good even if horribly useless tank
I will fight you, user.

Was she some background commander?

Are you this guy?:

user, good girls with good tanks, not terrible girls with good tanks!

>Porsche Tiger
>Good

Look, I know Porsche's hybrid propulsion idea was actually a pretty damn good one and advanced for its time, but they simply didn't have te technology to make it efficient back in 1940.

You know, when even Adolph himself starts wondering whether something is too complicated or not (and we're speaking of the guy who loved the Maus,Sturmtiger and other whacky designs here), you might start to think he could possible be onto something.

No, but is it so weird that I can't remember some background character that probably didn't even have a voiced line?

I love seeing Erika get BTFO by Maho every time she opens her mouth to say something dumb.

You're forgetting one of the 3 original St. Gloriana girls. Assam isn't a major character, but she's not somebody you'd easily forget either since there were so few named characters on the St. Gloriana team.

>but they simply didn't have te technology to make it efficient back in 1940.
That's the point though; in Senshado the Tiger P has modern electrics and wiring as per the safety rules, hence Dr. Porsche's vision for the tank can be fully realised.

>hybrid propulsion
Fuel/electric?
They had that for submarines already and Porsche did build hundreds of hybrid cars early 1900.
The war halted progress on that field.

>international themed sport
>instead of actual foreign girls it's just LARPing

>LARPing
Time to filter this meme "word"

Hot girls with hot tanks?

And about efficiency, said cars had 50 km autonomy on battery.
Not bad considering what was available at the time

Bad

Yet she freely lets Erika badmouthing Miho while standing right next to them in the cafe.

Funnily in the first translated version of that pic Maho said Nurnberg.

Miho deserved that.

Leaving her old school to give up on senshado just to join another senshado team.

There are no "terrible girls" in GuP.

And what does that have to do with the fact that she still ends up looking retarded every time she opens her mouth?

>die meistersinger
>DIE

It's fucking DER

Improvised armored tractor team when?

What kind of Nuevo Germane are you?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Meistersinger_von_Nürnberg

Yes.
You're lucky I'm nowhere near my computer.

I got you my man.

Providing back up.

Hoshino is the sexiest.

>still ends up looking retarded every time she opens her mouth?

Except that by listening to Erika and waiting for her instead of taking on Miho 1 on 1, Maho would very likely have won the final.
Yes, Maho wanted to give Miho a fair chance, but that's nothing you can blame Erika for.

That's a Russian spy