Keep the memes coming

Keep the memes coming

You're disgusting. Drink bleach

>Anime avatar
>Doesn't know how grief works.

How shocking you're all weeaboo autists.

Sinead O'Taco is a jew crisis actor.

Fbi shhhhh, go investigate russia or somthing

ur mom gay

Of course she has hairy pits

BBBBRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

The only shills and agents watching this thread are actual lobbyists and their dupes in the media.

KEK, grant us negative temps and a snowstorm during the march.

God damn, you're a fucking sociopath. Your brain is broken and the only thing that can help is blowing it out.

ATTENTION ANONS:
We have tracked the Laguna Antifa disinfo to the source and in process determined the true origin of David Hogg.

REEEEEEEE!!!!!
STOP BEING MEAN REEEEE!!!

this is how you sound you autistic forehead vein-busting twat

Alright you got me to do it
>be in highschool
>4 kids kill them selves within 2 weeks of each other
>1 of them was this trench coat beta whom i befreinded cause he needed freinds
>he has tons of health problems and needed to be in the hospital constantly
>no one ever checks out hiz facebook
>constantly posts about "oh these thoughts keep coming back"
>gets his dads shot gun and shoots himself in the stomach
The next month and a half they play happy music over the speakers to lift the spirits of us teens
Even in columbine they didnt act like this

>laughing and having fun after your friends die

nobody acts like this

Having empathy is part of being human. If that's so difficult for you, you're subhuman.

>its funny because we bullied him into snapping and now we get to blame him and use it to push our agenda, completely taking the focus and blame off of us altogether
Fucking monster, the lot of them.

Have you ever been to a funeral?

People tell jokes all the time.

Keep the memes coming you fags

Hey Faggots,
My name is David, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, rural, retards who spend every second of their making up stupid ass conspiracy theories about crisis actors. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever even toured CNN? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to gun pictures on Instagram.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the photography team, and starter on my intramural basketball team as an intern at my local newspaper. What progressive causes do you support, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people with assault rifles”? I also get straight A’s in journalism, and have a super connected father (He just fed me lines for my live interview; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my dad.

Stop posting debunked disinfo. The kid went on a trip to California during the 2017 summer break and some dumb shit with a lifeguard went down. There's real shit to focus on.

t. bald bitch riding the bodies of 17 dead kids to get five minutes of fame

Hey, buddy. Why did you crop out the OP?

Kek! She's a Jewspanic.

inhale deeply, you fucking kike faggot

Now why on Earth would you do that, really?

A little late faggot

hot

Is Shareblue finally kys-posting?
You're assimilating into Sup Forums

Hmmmmmmmm?

holy fuck!

>Have you ever been to a funeral?
Yes, and none of them fucking looked like this.

>Sinead O'Taco

Lord I wish I was paid.

I just came for Sup Forums for some dumbass reason and got too buttmad to leave.

The only people being paid to be here are lurking Breitbart, Daily Caller, and Gateway pundit writers shilling for the NRA and taking your talking points without paying any of you for them.

Well this isn't a funeral. I was asking to see if you're familiar with how grief, especially in a group works.

You sound like a true believer rather than an infotroll. So I recommend getting help if you actually believe any of this crisis actor crap.

Kill yourself

Kudos for the meme revival

Hit a little too close to home, assburger?

>Lord

I thought you people hated God.

Do you honestly believe that (((woman))) is hispanic?

The crisis actors obviously have no empathy for their classmates who were shredded by bullets based on all of the gleeful smiles in the selfies they are taking. It was just four days ago or so. What does that make them?

I laughed several times at my dad's funeral after hearing people tell stories about him. I could only cry after I saw the body, which was days after he actually died. I never really cried in front of someone else in case they caught me crying while I thought I was alone.

I didn't know I was a crisis actor. As apparently you're supposed to be crying near constantly and obsessively sad. You know, like the actual actors in fucking movies. The only frame of reference for human behavior that autists have.

>Sinead O'Taco
noice one

I fully expect to be allowed to kill traitors like you in the near future.

Grandstanding and trying to take away my rights using dead high schoolers is disgusting

Hey, he's not the one using dead people to further her own career.

Kek is a "chaos" "god"
Your prausing the wrong Lord

Best boy

Have you ever been on Sup Forums? People tell jokes all the time.

Imagine saying this and having trouble believing that another damaged emotionally unstable racist would do exactly this.

This is why the rest of us want gun control. So we can arm ourselves while being able to blow you freaks away if you still try anything.

Hahahahahahahaha

Lmao

>Not Sinead O'Quesadilla
>Not Sinead O'Queso
>Not Sinead O'Carne asada

It's like you didn't even fucking try

important post.
How can you explain this? This btfos the whole narrative

Wat

Original, non-zoomed in, extended version

Nice reddit formatting.

REMINDER: Only Armond White can save us in this culture war

>takin' m-muh rights!
>Calling others emotional

How many of you children even own guns?

hand up dont shoot

based doggo spying on his jewish opponents

wow such insight and originality, I've never heard shit like this parroted by the fagstream media before

#shootingstars
hehehehe

Crisis doge is deeply concerned.

was that dog the fucking bounty hunter

wait the dog is in the driver's seat. I guess dogs are still whiter than the average american

I finally crafted the hashtag of my desire, but will the peeper bless it?

kek

>people survived this shooting
literally don't care

Blessings on thee and thy hashtag

that was a terrible attempt at a joke, even for a canadian

oh my god thank you I love you

Hehe it looks like the dog is driving

Yall are asking the wrong god
"Kek" is the "god" of chaos so basically randomness, so basiclaly your just putting it up to chance

you do not perceive the ways

Yeah man scripting out your reality in advance is some jewish or catholicuck shit

Rollo for blessodo.

wtf bro, ya almost had it

a pepe for your hashtag, user

#shootingstars could be a new reality tv show
the sequel to pizzagate the musical
it would be about the lives of deepstate crisis actors and their struggles
"I can have all the ice cream I want but I still have to bend over for uncle johnny"

seriously thats the best you got. im slaving away over photoshop to make fun of niggerman the movie day in and day out and when i come to Sup Forums i expect a bit more for my time when skim reading through shit post

at least post a pic of ruth bader ginsburg with a nigs hip and hand on her head you philistine

The Ultimate Final Pill

>You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger I have ever met

I'm fucking dead

kek

la creatura...

thank you
thank you angel of the good part of the government (I detect you)

I feel like I've been completely fogged by the Hogg

Son, it took a class.