GET IN HERE NOW!!! We Gottem! ITS OVER!

Look who is NEXT to her...

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-exploited-shooting-survivor-turns-cnn-vip-anti-trump-activist/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
gaybook.com/rebecca.boldrick
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/964110212885106689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT IT DOWN!

someone fucked that?

This shit is seriously fucky

bump

disgusting how many people sell their soul for some money

Have a bump.

this is the kid whose dad is ALSO a former FBI agent?

SPREAD THE TRUTH
DO NOT LET THIS ONE SLIDE

IT"S TIME

> Fucking kek

17 kids were killed last week. these russian bots have no shame. what kind of person says shit like this when there are 27 dead children?

Sloppy fucking work.
Everything is shit in Florida.

bumpers

so why is trump buying into this shit?

DELET NOW YOU ANTISEMITIC

In one of these threads I saw she was also FBI? If someone has that source pls link

How are they this fucking bad at covering loose ends?

bump

I know right? 30 young lives snuffed out in their prime. may those 43 souls rest in piece.

this
bring this to plebbit and cram it down their throats
mobilize t_d, they know the inroads

Source
bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-exploited-shooting-survivor-turns-cnn-vip-anti-trump-activist/

I find it really fucking bizarre how anyone who has kids whom they love would pro-abortion.

It's better to let the opposition destroy itself. Many people still believe the lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

Pure laziness. The mass people no longer have long term memories. They don't recognize patterns anymore. They can reuse the same actors over and over and no one would notice. No one cares anymore.

yea. Another Hogg relative worked for Lockeed Martin. Another one work homeland security. they all over the place!

gaybook.com/rebecca.boldrick

someone check her 6000000 pictures, i do not have an account.

yes
>LISTEN AT 0:58
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
NOTICE THE TIME
(shooting was at 2pm)

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Pure coincidence. Do you know how many producers there are at news stations?

> Appears to have

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

WE ARE ON FULL MEMETIC MAGICKFORCE

God fucking DAMN. The Big Blue Wave can't come soon enough.

This schizo conspiracy shit will be banned as the hate speech it is.

Anyone caught posting it will face fucking felony charges.

Fuck your First Amendment.

Then fuck the Second straight to hell.

OY FUCKING GEVALT

Goyim, don't forget the 6 gorillion!!

Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway

Because the masses don't care. How many anons are here playing detectives? 1000? Times TEN they can convince and not be called tin foil shit? 10.000?
Put that in front of 350.000.000

>inb4 lol retard it's way more
Around the world, maybe.

Yeah, I'm really believing now that this is a false flag.

If true, and considering the blood bath that was Vegas, that would put Trump complicit with the state aim of removing our firearms.

Time to go buy more ammo and another AR or AK.

This is antisemitism delete this post now

Now, that is a true news story

O)HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

La Goblina

So it is confirmed. This is the SLOPPIEST shit that they have ever pulled. It is TOO SLOPPY. This almost seems like bait for a trap. Examine every fucking angle possible. What are we not seeing?!

oh you better believe if they ever tried to pull the 1st the second would exercised on those riding that big blue wave.

charlie don't surf

You can see this with TV shows and how many times underpayed actors are being reused over and over, especially in the UK. Then morons making up reviews what amazing actors they are.

Got im! Good job faggots.

hahahahahaha

I belive the jews are master race and all mutts need to serve them.

Don't forget the dozens that were injured goy! Around 200 blood covered teens were lucky to not kill themselves in the stampede that ensued.

You celebrated our annihilation openly before the game was over and now slowly but surely we're going to give it back to you times ten

I got banned and I never made a post about politics. Anyone else?

What's funny is that everyone I ask outside of Sup Forums believes that he's a fascist trump supporter.

How does it feel to that white people are more insane than brown muslims and mexicans?

What a terrible shill attempt lol.

Oy vey

9:32. are they using footage from the earlier fire alarm?? I know they had some other alarm earlier. then they mix it all together!

So you're openly advocating that the Democratic National Convention is against both the first and second amendments? That's a bold move, Schlomo.

I can't wait to shoot people like you when the shit pops off.

>If true, and considering the blood bath that was Vegas, that would put Trump complicit with the state aim of removing our firearms.

I dont know what to make of it, lad. No one is buying it. Only fucking absolute retards accepted the official narrative. And it has been so thoroughly blown the fuck out in every way imaginable that the only sane conclusion is that the whole thing is a farce.

What could they stand to gain from a huge portion of the population seeing that this was undeniably a bullshit psyop?

An elephant never forgets.

>WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS
Eastern or Pacific

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/964110212885106689

So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!
4:12 AM - 15 Feb 2018

Got your blue wave right here. In the toilet where it belongs. ;]

Why are white republicans always doing the school shootings or killing themselves?

even if you showed normies this shit they wouldnt care

Well I've had a big day today, It's been hot and the traffic was pretty bad, I'm feeling pretty sleepy and might go for a nap.

I have a feeling mass depression with multiple shot suicides are going hit Florida hard. Are you happy pol? Look what you did.

Goyim are so disrespectful after 150 Jew were killed in that school shooting. Now hand me your guns. Come on goy, think of the six million Jewish kids.

just like when cnn use pre recorded footage of police at st. rose of lima, during sandy hook

Prison island that had the genes of criminals is far more safer than America. Who would have ever guessed?

Nobody gives a fuck what people outside of /pol said.. faggot.

you know how insufferable lefties/progressives are online and on tv and shit? imagine sitting next to them day in day out for fucking years.

because only niggers and (((heroin addict))) white females kill their babies.

Seriously. Ever shoot a gun indoors? Indoor shooting ranges dont really count because they are constructed so that the room is an acoustic buffer, so gun fire is a little quieter inside an indoor range than it would be in a 30x30 room built out of concrete blocks. Any students anywhere near a firearm being fired in that building should have been temporarily deaf.

Let me fucking tell you, gunfire indoors will have you making funny faces because of how fucked your hearing is afterwards.

Panem et circences, user.

Well bro, plenty of retards out there. I can't help but wonder the cost of ammo and an AR right now. Two weeks ago I read how Remington was filing bankruptcy, but now I'm sure a decent firearm just went up in cost by $200.

The thing that bothers me the most about these "events" is the chaotic shouting and silent moves by certain people that move way to quick and are becoming increasingly effective.

Imagine the parent's faces when they bury the 60 victims of this terrible incident. 73 new graves. 87 new headstones. Let that sink in. Those parents will be putting flowers on all 107 of those graves.

Yeah nah, we only have 100 thousand Jews here and they have us surrounded.

same reason why African Americans are always at the forefront of science, philosophy, and entertainment.

I'm a little piggy, here's my snout!
Oink oink oink, oink oink oink!

>This is antisemitism delete this post now

Go to sleep then, queerbait. Fuck off back to your meme country.

You FUCKING IDIOT. He's recording the girl at NIGHT. It's 9:32 PM you fucking idiot. He's obviously recording her at NIGHT

I don't see how I shilled but k.

Don't worry the US Marines will save you and steal your women again.

Prepare for Aussiemutts.

Bullshit zero evidence shill thread perpetuated by faggots supporting Russia. If you believe this KYS you're doing the world a favour.

stop posting this shit

saged

Hi Schlomo.

Truth bump

I used to just think all of this conspiracy stuff was obnoxious, but there are some things that are really starting to make me scratch my head.

I used to brush off little “coincidences” as likeness, human error, or false recollections due to stress, but some of this is getting ridiculous.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO G-GOYIM DON'T LOOOOK

Its funny how much bullshit Sup Forums spews about America being first when they support Russia even more.

wrong

No, but that sounds about right. I was walking my dog once and had to shoot a stray that was attacking my dog.

The fuckin way that noise bounced off the houses had brought the occupants outside...I was temp death and can't imagine how loud urban combat is. That was a 9mm I shot. 5.56 and 7.62 would be ridiculous.

>they showed the jew news graphic

Does anyone know who this is?

Oy vey theres nothing to see here goy move along!