A tragedy has occurred

>a tragedy has occurred
>the survivors and victims family are saying things I disagree with
>clearly this has all been staged and its a false flag and they are crisis actors
How do you develop this mindset?
If everything is a staged false flag event than that means if the people behind this massive conspiracy were to be brought to justice then NOTHING BAD WOULD EVER HAPPEN ever again
Now, how reasonable does that sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing bad would happen, if they were removed that is. thanks for supporting the cause

how reasonable is it to postulate the world would be perfect and nothing go wrong but for this vast conspiracy?

>LISTEN AT 0:58
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
NOTICE THE TIME
(the shooting was past 2pm)

Now tell me what happened here

>people cant discuss what is going on

what?

ya heard me

>some of your friends are killed
>time for you to react, what to do?
>mourn them, show respect to the dead? Nope, time to push for my politics

of course
I don't understand wtf you mean
did you listen?
tell me why he was interviewing ppl about the shooting at 9:30 am in a closet

>time to push politics that would have prevented their deaths
how dare they

when the shooting started 5 hours later

>a terrorist attack has occurred and innocent people have been killed
>time for you to react, what to do?
>mourn them, show respect for the dead? Nope, time to push my politics and demand immigrants be banned, muslims placed under surveillance or deported, and bomb foreign countries
:3

>if I misunderstand and misrepresent I can claim theres a conspiracy

>>mourn them, show respect to the dead? Nope, time to push for my politics
What's the difference?

pic related
russia is forcing this nonsense
flaseflag this and that

Yea it's not like it's obvious or anything faggit

the rightwing noise machine was around long before twitter bots

>people who disagree with me are obviously controlled psyop

but heaven forbid Trump try to keep terrorists and illegal immigrants out of the country amirite?

I don't understand.
What exactly are you trying to prove here?
That you're a hypocrite too?

see If the response to Muslim terrorist acts is to take draconian measures to try to stop it
Why cant we also treat terrorist acts conducted by non-Muslims with a similar level of concern?

No the hypocrisy is on your side first.
You want to take drastic measures if the perpetrator is a Muslim
But if its just a crazy white guy then its thoughts and prayers and banning guns isn't the solution

And the hypocrisy of using the event for politics

>CNN giving the kids none stop media coverage about gun control.

It's a shill tactic. These kids are the perfect proxy. They have the victim card and they're going to play it.

It's simple, foreign immigration is not a civil right explicitly protected by the constitution.
There is nothing "draconian" about preventing foreigners from entering our country, while opressing your own citizens most assuredly is.

>covering a major news story is a shill tactic
>covering victims that are speaking out is a shill tactic
so what do you want, for CNN to not cover it, would that prove to you its real?

>demand action when the perp is Muslim, politicising the tragedy
>hearts and minds when the perp is crazy white guy, condemn people for trying to politicise
even someone with autism should be able to understand this

>No the hypocrisy is on your side first.
How so?
The left has been pushing for fear based gun confiscation for decades, long before the spectre of terrorism ever plagued the public consciousness.

see >the left has been pushing fear based gun confiscation for decades
lolwut
is this 'pull shit out of your ass' day?

reasonable enough to not give a single flying fuck about it.

At the very least, the insane rate that these false flag events are happening would dramatically decrease to the point of being an anomaly instead of:

"oh fuck, another stupid fucking shooting, that is what... the fifth this week? The government needs to get its shit together real bad and stop fucking up and bring its alphabet soup organizations to heel with a couple hundred public hanging events executing the flaming fucking idiots in charge for treason.

>The left has been pushing for fear based gun confiscation for decades
The original laws prohibiting carrying guns in public were passed in the 1960s, by Republican legislatures with full support of the NRA, in response to the Black Panthers organising armed citizen patrols to follow police cars

Ronald Reagan was the original gun grabber

Are you going to play games or actually address what I said meme flag?
Foreigners do not have a right to enter my country. Their rights are not being abrogated when entry is denied.

Are you claiming that no left leaning public official has supported anti-gun policy prior to the election of Donald Trump as president?

why do you assume its false flag?

the very fact that a shooting has occured seems to be proof according to your argument, it appears to be an article of faith the government must be behind it

maybe its so frequent because you have a lot of isolated, poor, fuckedup people, being spoon fed a regular diet of rightwing paranoia?

Grab pussies, not guns

--> Reddit.com

>if someone supports a policy that means there is a vast conspiracy

There are no genuinely left leaning politicians in America, or not in office higher than a local council at any rate
The Democrat Party is a centre-right party.
A generation ago they'd have been moderate Republicans, what were sometimes called 'Rockefeller Republicans'
America has a centre-right party and a far-right party.
Bernie Sanders is considered a radical in America for advocating what are simply New Deal policies

Sorry comrade, but just because Diane Feinstein is to the right of Pol-Pot doesn't make her center-right.

Try again.

What do the Democrats think of National Healthcare? Progressive taxation? Financial regulation? Environmental protection? Support for the poor and unemployed? I mean their actual positions, not what Fox and the radio has told you.
They hold positions on these topics that benefit the rich and powerful with some modest social support.

You get a freebee because of fear of death and tragedy but that doesn't change the FACT that we need guns everywhere to keep the state and other criminals in check....fuck these twats

>They hold positions on these topics that benefit the rich and powerful with some modest social support.

Yes I'm well aware that leftists like you are hypocrites. That's why you fight to prevent the deportation of illegal aliens even though their presence here benefits the rich and powerful by undermining the wages of domestic workers.

Mids using there dead classmates as a vehicle to get famous and pull victim card....they didn't giva a fuck about las vegas or black on black gun violence every day.

Truest statement i have heard in a while

>I want to fund the Cartels the post

Reminder everyone that the Cartels who have killed more than Islamic terrorism will make billions "maybe even trillions" off gun control "just like how they currently make trillions off drugs" if you care about little taco niggers getting flayed alive, support the right to bear arms.

Enviorment needs help ...other than that stitch that bleeding heart up and grow the fuck up kid....anarchist plays right into globalist idealology