Enough David Hogg nonsense

He's not a fucking crisis actor. He's been going to high school in Florida since he was a Freshman. The retards coming here these days are low tier. There are better ways to meme away the mass media using these kids for the shitty (((message))) they try to push than looking like tin foil hat jackasses. Focus on dumb shit like kids not being old enough to own an AR15 but somehow old enough to push an agenda taking away said rifle from law abiding citizens.
Have some sauce retards:
>heavy.com/news/2018/02/david-hogg-florida-school-shooting-california-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200190199.html
streamable.com/1131c
i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg
streamable.com/wg3v1
pinterest.com/rebeccaboldrick/
youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
crisiscast.com/
veteranstoday.com/2017/10/04/crowds-on-demand-recruited-crisis-actors-for-las-vegas-event/
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More sauce for the boomer newfags that have infested Sup Forums
>twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792
The final BTFO

Allow me to present the LIGHT version of this conspiracy, which is far more palatable. The Dems have these people prepared so that when crisis happens, they can have their message heard. They did not "plan" or "execute" any shootings, they just have the actors prepared with the right lines to attract people to their POV.

Or it could be that normalized gun violence prompted victims to speak out. More plausible?

>1
How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?

They're unironically in the state of shock still.
Even trained soldiers get PTSD and these are younger.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Great post user.

>DAVID HOGG IS A CRISIS ACTOR
is to
>The mainstream media had a disturbingly well-coordinated plan to exploit distressed children for political capital
as
>9/11 WAS AN INSIDE THERMITE JOB
is to
>elements in the Bush administration knew an attack was imminent but ignored it for casus belli on the entire Middle East

How about normalizing a culture and media that treats people like shit in general? How about handing out highly dangerous drugs like candy just to make money? Why don’t you address the real questions underlying the causes of such outcomes instead of knee jerk agenda driven reactions? I wonder...

Did the school have CCTV? It would seem an obvious thing to have installed - not too costly & would be an asset in stopping bullying, drugs, fighting as well as violence & could stop incidents like this? As per Vegas none has been forthcoming.

I am not supporting or criticizing the reaction of the students. I am addressing the crisis actor question.

If he didn't attend the school how did he film an interview during the shooting?

well done user

I'm not a conspiratard on these skool shooters, but I do find it odd that EVERY SINGLE TIME this happens, there is an "emergency drill" or some kind of terror attack simulation on the exact day of the killings.

This time they had a "red code lockdown drill" scheduled on the day of shooting.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200190199.html

Throwing jabs after you've been knocked out isn't really throwing jabs at all. It's just your nerves firing involuntarily.

Antifa Shitpost Debunked twitter.com/_Joey_Wong/status/966167560080289792 but yeah getting coached to be an MSM shill is pretty fucked up. streamable.com/1131c Pic related: i.magaimg.net/img/2pe7.jpg he was in cali doing pro witness shit last year also him on CNN slipping first says he "went" to HS then says he "goes" there.. just more bullshit to think about but it adds up streamable.com/wg3v1

He really is a crisis actor tho.
Peddle your bullshit elsewhere, Anderson Cooper.

mommy works for fbi
pinterest.com/rebeccaboldrick/

WE WAZ KIDZ N' SHEIT

they are all smiling and having fun like this, that bitch who yelled at trump on twitter does the same. making selfies, smiling, milking it hard. lol.

the circled driving doggo is my favorite

They are. I'm not discounting they're narcissistic shitlord kids. But we shouldn't be falling for shills pushing easily debunked disinfo. It's almost like Zuckerberg owns Sup Forums now with how dumb people are acting over this whole Hogg "wasn't even a student" bullshit.

so how about this
youtu.be/QyEAmcGnzq8
what is that

Why do American high-schoolers look so old?

Why did he stop shooting?

There was no one there to stop him.

What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students? khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92

And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

Correct he is a poor excuse for a crisis actor. (((They))) really shit the bed this time, imagine letting this faggot grab the attention, he is a retard

>LIHOP vs MIHOP
webster tarpley was lecturing on this 10 years ago. LIHOP almost never happens, its MIHOP pretty much every time.
We don't need to dilute the truth

crisiscast.com/
veteranstoday.com/2017/10/04/crowds-on-demand-recruited-crisis-actors-for-las-vegas-event/

>how does mass media work?
That is media getting a soundbite. That's how they do it so they can hit you with it quick before pushing their propaganda and then selling you a new depression pill via advertisers. A long stammering soundbite isn't a soundbite at all. But that's all it is. Calm down. Use your brain.

his CNN connections are way more interesting than either of those things

Unironically this. The collective IQ of this place tonight is Brazil tier and I am angry that my time is being wasted.

>Shill desperately trying to fit in.

Can't get more desperate than this you dog.

>Use your brain
abso lutely

>Boomer newfags
Children do not belong here. You need to leave you silly little cunt

>He's not a fucking crisis actor.

Yes he is. Your bullshit narrative is unravelling, Shlomo.

It did.

That's initially how the police is's the shooter they saw him on CCTV from inside the school. Could have sworn I heard that over the scanner

(((They))) know how powerful this place is, so they've hired shills to spew easily-disproven conspiracy theories so that when normies and journalists come here they see page after page of idiotic garbage that makes everyone posting on these boards look like idiots.

(((They))) are doing everything they can to flood these pages with trash so they can destroy our legitimacy as a collective consciousness.

unfortunately what i have noticed is that everything here is taken way too far on purpose, and given such crazy implications that it makes everything involved seem a bit off. in my opinion it is a popular tactic. essentially hide in plain sight. as long as we keep saying "secret cabal ordering school shooting to end the 2nd amendment", they are safe. it is not so different from how right-wing groups are kept in check. they are pushed as far right as they can go without becoming RWDS. suddenly the right looks insane. and all they had to do was get an actor on stage yelling "heil victory"

> He's been going to high school in Florida since he was a Freshman.

Y U LIE?

He even says on his reddit account that he was attending high school in California (at least until senior year). The California yearbook confirms.

He has not been going to high school in Florida since he was a freshman.

Y U LIE?

I don't think he is a crisis actor though.

It's a hoax.

>MSM circulates David interviewing his classmates during the shooting, in a closet
>Interviewing classmate, Alex View: youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=55
>David timestamps 9:32
>the shooting took place at 2:32
>there are news articles before 9:32 PM, so it must have been AM
>One such article: sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-stoneman-douglas-student-gives-account-from-inside-school-20180214-story.html

Please prove me wrong.

Hmm. I wonder why.

Man, these students must be hardened warriors, because if i was getting shot at and almost died, then watched 17 fellow students get greased, I sure as fuck wouldnt have nothing to smile about.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP SMILING AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AFTER ALMOST BEING MURDERED? This shit needs to be spammed everywhere. Keep asking why they keep smiling, and only shed tears on live national news

David Hogg, a student journalist & "filmmaker" interviewed (((fellow students))) in closet while "shooting" was ongoing.

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He says in the video that the shooting is happening at 9:32 AM.

The shooting happened at 2:19 PM.

Hogg is a deep state agent. He was commissioned to create propaganda to create evidence to dramatize & personalize the shooting to have greater psychological effect on the public.

BUT he fucked it up. His incorrect time forced him and the rest of the crisis actors to confront the fact that a drill was staged before the shooting (if an actual shooting occurred at all).

The (((deep state))) has gotten so sloppy it's fucking unbelievable.

Nope, you are a failure to adequately convince anyone he isn't "more than" just a student.

Victims speaking out is expected, victims with suspiciously well-rehearsed pleas for specific political action getting memed by CNN before the bodies have cooled is at the very least incredibly disrespectful.

don't forget to sage

as a child of fbi employees he must have grown up with guns in the house. guns for me but not for thee i guess

This is beyond fucked up

i think that americans are just this inhumane, just look at those who lead this battle for gun control, all smiles, milking fame etc. u cant see stress on their faces, regret, sadness or anything. your people have corrupted souls and should be purged with holy fire