Meet Harrison Hanks the Ultimate CRISIS ACTOR

This is fucking 10/10. A three minute vid/commercial for an aspiring crisis actor

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=x4YX0HStbUs

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=x4YX0HStbUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNJnhrCeHis
youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing. This is the perfect thing for normies.

bump

Spam it on kikebook

He's an amazing actor.

bump

bump

bump

Top fucking kek

Shit up you fucking like pedophile fucking fagggot

Go suck a dick with the dsl ATM Moot specials

you conspiracist rats are disgusting. And Sup Forums is the biggest postmodernist board out there - modernism is characterized by the emergence of a rational individual, who's life quest is to seek the empirical truth --

this board can be characterized as the complete opposite - degenerates, stormcucks, holocaust deniers, disgruntled beta men searching for a fuhrer, waiting for a race war - the rational individual doesn't exist on Sup Forums if he does, and tries to challenge the post-factual bullshit of "the red pill" or Nazi concentration camps, he is shut down by other deranged individuals who prefer to stay in their bubble of irrational hatred of others, in other words this board is the cesspool of the post-modernist irrational individual that rants his bullshit over and over irregardless of the factual truth, this board is the epitome of "feelz over realz", the far-right version of "truth is subjective", because everything that contradicts their worldview is a jewish plot.

Face it you fuckers. The sooner the better.

Then why are you here?

Here's your (you).

Soros hire this goy.

>because everything that contradicts their worldview is a jewish plot.
How will Sup Forums ever recover?
When will Sup Forums ever realize that the Protocols is a fake propaganda constructed by the Russians in 1903?
When will Sup Forums ever shower, cut their nails and lose weight? All really good questions.

What a dumbass, now everyone knows who he is.

Sup Forums is post-post-modernist. The Jews destroyed truth and erected a lie in its place. We must destroy all things so that a new world can be built without kikery. The tower of Babel is crumbling, but that which is falling must also be pushed. The age of destruction will pass, but you heebs will pass away with it.

>3
honestly i dont think its crisis acting. i think people are so desensitized and out of touch with reality that they dont know how to react to real life. this is what happens when you spend your life on a computer, or surrounded by mentally ill liberals

No, it's crisis acting. Being part of multiple tragedies, line readings, contrived political points

nice proxy shill

That was fucking awesome.

Its a parody.

Even if they aren’t crisis actors they’re all pieces of shit. If one of my family or friends gets killed and some faggot puts a camera in my face I’d gouge their eyes out. But these faggots need their 15 minutes.

oh snap

youtube.com/watch?v=DNJnhrCeHis

Pure gold.

no, dude, that's not how you do it....

You are OVER acting... you're never going to get the part that way.

3/10, work on it.

wtf?

lol where is this from?

The internet

Look at this amateur
youtube.com/watch?v=UOTU-DLgOyI

Yeah, I've seen it. Glad it got re-uploaded.

Your precious "empirical truth" is nothing more then a synthetic construction, devised by those who exploit the emotional brain of the individual by appealing to authority.

A conspiracy is when two or more individuals, having both the means and the will to do so, secretly agree on accomplishing something. Conspiracies are normal and have been taking place since the dawn of mankind. History is full of conspiracies and shady dealings. Don't be a naïve fool.

Rational men have been seeking truth for millenia, and all great men who did so were persecuted for it. You are one of those filthy faggots who would have made Socrates drink the poisonous cup.

The truth of it is that you are just another Normie NPC who is experiencing great discomfort when confronted by facts that would shake your precious little world. It's called cognitive dissonance.

Stop trying to create detached nihilistic criticisms of society as explanations for blatantly obvious conspiracy
You don't get points for being skeptic of human nature. It doesn't make your argument stronger. The only reason people don't respond is because there's no point responding to a glazed-over fuck that has made it abundantly clear that they can't bring themselves to imagine people with the will to power.

What in the actual fuck are you doing here then?
Oh that's right, your shilling. My bad.

No shit, how'd you figure that out?

Everything is a jewish plot though

I am sold. I will attend his classes and become professional crisis actor. The ones they have been using are awful, they surely want better ones and don't mind paying more.

bump

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

This is satire. Are you guys retarded?

bot

No shit newfag