Isekai

Do you think isekai is here to stay or do you think Japan eventually will get tired of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gP4ZlVB3oEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isekai has been here at least since the 80s as I remember since that time of animes about protagonists living normal lives and waking up in fantasy worlds, so yeah it's here to stay, might decrease in popularity in some time with the recent flood of Isekai but will alway be there.

Well see next season

there's no more re:zero seasons tho

Isekai will always be around. The real question is whether we'll ever get something like Escaflowne ever again.

For all the memeing it certainly wasn't that present this season. A pity because I absolutely love it.

Wasnt SAO getting another season or something? Think I saw a thread about it here recently.

Sao isnt isekai. But as they always say, it's a half-life with full-life consequences.
NOW KIRITO FREEMAN, DRAW YOUR WEPON

any genre can be good when done correctly.
But Re:zero can only be bad. I hope it goes away.

>Death March received an adaption
>Shieldbro received an adaption
>Arifureta will most likely receiver an adaption judging by the announcement
>Slime is selling so much for something that doesn't have an adaption it'd be a miracle if it doesn't get one
It isn't going anywhere and even more series are receiving full manga adaptions.

Also since this is MF books first anime announcement MT is very likely to follow considering it also got a drama-cd recently.

Rather than mfbooks first animu announcement, it's more like comic flapper's together with chio chan

Think there wont be isekai shooting for the stars anymore, just some seasonal garbage for manchilds.

I see that might be it as well.

It's the next Battle Harem Academy, I estimate in 3-4 years there will be a single season with 5 Isekai(3 of which look almost plagiarized off of each other) then it crashes and burns.

>arifureta anime
I'm terrified of the prospect. An anime like that would be collectively shat upon by critics for its extreme edge, but the common filth that roam the community would probably gobble it up, which would eventually inspire even edgier anime to be made. It's gonna drive out all the more mature people, while 12/13-year olds are gonna com flocking.

>suddenly dies and reincarnates into new world
>faggot being a salaryman has minimal effect on the story
It's literally lazy writing. You'd think light novels couldn't get any worse but it did and I wonder what the next dumb trend will pop up.

Isekai is to the nips what CSI/police drama is to the west. It isn't going away

Only if syosetsuka ni narou dies or loses its audience and the trend change completely, meaning the narou audience get incredibly, incredibly fed up and stops supporting narou adaptions.

This wasn't THAT common before but right now publishers have labels specialized in harvesting narou works and only narou works which are compromised of mostly isekai and they of course sell. They definitely sell enough to be considered profitable.

If narou dies, people will just use another hosting site, i recall there's 3 other famous one, one of them is alphapolis.
So your best bet is to hope the trend dies.

Also I don't think we need daily isekai thread.

Anime has always been about escapism. Anime about escapism is kino

Who hype for shieldbro anime?
youtu.be/gP4ZlVB3oEM

Alphapolis is a publisher though? Do they have something like that as well?
Guess you aren't completely wrong seeing as they intend to suck up literally everything from there.

How much does the LN fix its writing?

There's more happenings in the slave village thing if that's what you're asking. New story arcs like visiting glass's world and more info about stuff like the waves.

And this guy, i like him.

Thats not what he asked, dont be a fucking faggot and answer properly.

The answer is no, everything seems to be running to the final plot arc again.

So enjoy the 3 circus stage of torture and murder of the reincarnators harem again.

Arifureta is honestly not even that edgy beyond the first volume. Hajime mellows out pretty rapidly after that point.

BUT DAD MOM HAS DEAD

>Gungale is literally I have to kill fast and bullets too slow: the game

Right then, forgive me. The thing is that most people complain about the slave village arc.

A proper answer would be that, while the plot is more or less the same, most events were redone, new characters have been introduced, and new arcs have been added. That said, we're up to vol 8 and some of the later parts of the story arent covered yet so we just need to wait until they get translated

AND CRY FALLED OUT

COMBINES
YOU KILLED WIFE!?

I wish i knew enough SAO to make jokes about this.