Will there ever be a political internet celebrity that will openly criticize the Jews...

Will there ever be a political internet celebrity that will openly criticize the Jews? Do these "alt right" types actually think Jews are not completely destructive or are they just restraining themselves out of fear? I know most of you guys are gonna say they are ALL paid shills/controlled ops but I don't think that's 100% the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkzL9202KWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

maybe

Gavin is too busy shoving dildos up his ass to consider the JQ

If you knew what alt right was you wouldn't point at people who are determined to make conservatism about blacks, gays and trans and say they are alt right

Sage

I tried to convey that I don't take that term seriously. What I mean is basically just a right leaning internet personality with a significant following of smart, serious people.

to openly criticize jews would basically be committing political and social suicide. Its the one thing that almost no one can get away with.

>alt right
Kindly kill yourself

I feel like a high iq person with alot of charisma could pull it off. I think it could happen soon.

we have one already, kinda

NICHOLAS FUENTES

Spencer is the closest we have right now.

Obviously not all Jews are to blame. Being Jewish is an ideology, a religion, set of beliefs. It's not something where you'd need to bleach your skin to change it, because anybody could chose whether or not to be Jewish at any moment. Judaism was psyoped a very long time ago, and the other religions followed. Now it's like some secret club where everybody pays a lot of money to influence mass events and genocide peoples to boost trade relations. It's really interesting to think about how there doesn't need to be a political internet celebrity exposing the truth if all the goyim know.

t. Retard

Steven Sailer does. Ann Coulter has danced around the issue. Neither of them WNs. I think you could see a Bannon type do it if they made enough friends on the economic left. A lot fo the hard left is sick and tired of jews too.

i love you too user

t. Jewish Retard

Rick Sanchez CNN

We don't really need a celeb, 90% of normies are already aware and it doesn't need to be stated unless its time to roll. The jews got off the shitlist briefly in the 80s-2000 and that's all they're getting

There already is newfag

Based

or maybe because not all jews are bad and there's a legit concern that people may lose sight of that and kill many innocent people if allowed to get out of hand.

>not all jews are bad

but all bad are jews

rlly makes u think

It's career suicide. They know we know so why jump on a grenade for no reason? They actively work against the Jews though so works for me.

>innocent
>jews

Don't be silly, user.

Awareness of the JQ doesn't imply that all Jews are bad user.

she looks like she has syrian ancestry

ecel3b sage

you could be jewish and never tell anybody. it's not something like the color of your skin where there's little you can do to change it. how the fuck are people supposed to target """innocent""" jews randomly? are you trying to imply many innocent jews would be targeted and killed based on the stereotype they have big noses and wear silly hats? that is antisemitic friendo, how dare you say such mean things

This. Criticizing jews might as well be illegal. They have literally tried to make boycotting Israel illegal

youtube.com/watch?v=AkzL9202KWc

They are ALL paid shills/controlled opposition.

Right now for people, who are publicly known, can only criticize jews by not directly mentioning jews but pointing out (((banksters))), (((journos))) etc. and hoping who ever listens will be able to connect the dots.
It takes time but it works.
When people start seeing the pattern that someone criticizes something without mentioning jews and suddenly there's ADL and bunch of media jews screeching antisemitism, they will start to wonder and then it will be ok to openly go against the judendom.

>be 5 years old
>also be jewish
>be guilty of being part of zionist cabal responsible for screwing up the world
>whoops, you're consideres a legitmate target for lynching
>that'll teach your evil child ass for manipulating the world
Nazis are clear-headed and perfectly rational. ALL jews are guilty, after all!

Not all mosquitos carry aids but they all suck blood.

>Not understanding genetic effects on group behavior, basically this
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Exactly, so guess you better get to work killing all those evil, guilty infants

How is killing the only solution to you?
You're fucking evil.

We have one running for Congress

many are coming

Nick is fucking awesome

Jews are completely different than white gentiles culturally and spiritually. And this is not just because of their religious doctrination. I am wholly convinced that genetics is the most significant factor that makes them who they are.

Most normies don't understand how badly western society has been poisoned by the Jews. They need to be educated. Niggers included.

Jews hate the white Nordic man over any one else, much more that the Muslim for instance. These feelings are probably more or less represses but just dangerous nevertheless. The Jew will destroy the white man and everything he loves if he is not stopped. There is just no 2 ways about it.

He's a fag though that has never explicitly gone after the kikes, he just accidentally rubbed one the wrong way.

As for the main topic, as long as an e-celeb uses his celebrity as a means of livelihood then they will never do anything to risk losing it, such as going after the Jews directly(see Jordan Peterson asked about them)

I reckon the logic spencer and co have is if i suck up to jews they will let me be racist to non jewish non whites

It's what you fuckers want to do, and don't even pretend otherwise.

Don't fuck with me user. These are my streets

There are plenty alredy

I'm critical of Zionism daily.

Source?

there are tons of people who talk and do vids about the jq on jewtube, but they never get popular for (((some reson))).