Who'd win in a fight between Freeza and Hit?

Who'd win in a fight between Freeza and Hit?

Freeza tries to hit Hit but he freezas time and wins

Stop making threads just to piss off mods because your third world generals aren't allowed anymore you shit

Nothing about this thread is against the rules, retard.

O MY

4 MONTHS TRAINING

o my tokitobashi

RUBBER NEN

>implying Hit didn't get stronger by 10x in 15 minutes

>Hit
>Jobs to Dyspo

>Frieza
>Survives long enough to fight against fucking Jiren

The winner is clear to me.

O MY POWERSCALING NEN

What happened to make so much dbs shitposting?

Lol hit would lose to Vegeta now

Android 17 and hit would make for an interesting fight

>Mod decides to make "general" template threads illegal
>9 dragonball threads in the catalog
Sasuga

Autistic mod doesn't understand the concept of containment threads.

There must always be a Lich King.

Moeniggers deserve no less

Check em

Hit should win since he's stronger and a better fighter.
But golden girl will win because Toei is more concerned with shilling toys then common sense.

Power scaling makes no sense in super. Never did, never will. They are willing to throw the entire fucking thing under the bus as well as much of the media surrounding it to push stupid bullshit that they think will equal more sales.
Super has been shitting the bed for months and nothing super related is selling and DBZ is starting to fall as well.

I can't wait for you retards to get banned.
>Generals get banned
>Expose yourselves as the cancer you really are
>prove mods right, generals were cancer!

So is Hit literally Jotaro?

>9 dragonball threads

Cry more pathetic faggot snitch

Let's follow the cancer analogy: it's better for a tumor to remain contained than it is for the tumor to spread out, isn't it? Generals for the more popular/ongoing anime keep the discussion contained.

Why would they be banned? They're literally just following the rules. If anything you should be banned for shitting up a perfectly good thread and the riveting discussion within it.

The best course of action for this tumour is excision. Generals are cancer and so is what you are currently doing by spewing out into multiple mini generals.

I wasn't the one who started this course of conversation. But whatever, act like a nigger and get treated like one, I like Dragonball but I will rejoice when I see you faggots get wiped off the face of the board

Well, DBS is anime/manga related, and the generals for DBS are no longer allowed, so multiple threads about DBS was always going to be the obvious result. You get rid of the containment thread, then the content within it is no longer contained. I can't believe the mods were retarded enough to not see this coming.

Oh wow they must really get in the way of you daily pedophile escapist circlejerk """"discussion"""" ad nauseam. Drink bleach

>Every anime that isn't my cash cow corporate bullshit that Toriyama doesn't give a rats ass about is pedoshit.
Lad...

Keep spending your life talking about a cartoon aimed at 12 year olds you anal cancer

You mean like you do?

>no you lol
I swear like half of the DBS posters are 14 at best.

>Power scaling makes no sense in super. Never did, never will.

It did in Z. That's why the humans became so useless and there were constant power ups being performed to match Frieza, Cell, and Buu.

In Super everyone seems to be on the same level because of holding back.

Keep blowing your load on little girls, mentally deficient moenigger

>No argument
I accept your concession.

>Implying Frieza won't be stronger than Hit in the manga when Hit was weaker than SSB

Freezer unless hit is allowed to kill

>Implying there was any argument to counter

In all honesty as shitty as moe is DBS is honestly even worse. In fact DBS is worse than most of the worst seasonal anime.

yeah, because Sup Forums definitely is much better after creating the videogame general board, now all they have left is shitposting

>9 threads
And guess what? I'm about to bump them all.

DBS is for shitposting only but compared to moe 'discussion' it's high level discourse

Die of anal cancer already you shitskinned subhuman

But that will be you once you get jailed for lusting over minors, moenigger

I disagree

Cell

Too hard to animate

is this the "chads" that Sup Forums speaks about?

BTFO

O MY NIGGER NEN

>Super has been shitting the bed for months and nothing super related is selling and DBZ is starting to fall as well.
Source your retarded ass.

I hope Hit.

You bet on the wrong horse.

Frieza.

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is Snoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

Hit, he is smarter and a better fighter.

Freeza is too dependant on his superior raw power.

Frieza is equal to Goku Blue. Hit can't beat Dyspo. Frieza is stronger.