Kill la Kill

Lets be honest, we all wanted to eat Ryuuko's thicc round ass. Would take a nap on it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zJKNtxeeRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully she doesn't look her way while your napping.

>fanart
No one will agree with you simply because it isn't canon.

ryuuko_yeast_infection.jpg

What the fuck?

I sure do love vegemite. On a side note the female character designs were pure sex.

>ass
>klk
>not satsuki

I'd rather be flattened face-first by Satsuki's gigantic super ass instead.

Yeah her and that eyebrow girl. Fapped to them, don't care about their shit show. Their mom is fine too.

>those indentations on the top left
Lord give me strength

I have watched too much hentai to feel aroused by KlK. The animation and art style were pretty great, though. Satsuki was also a really cool character.

Now that's what im talking about.

100% delicious.

Satsuki? More like Assuki, amirite?

What is this show about? I only see fat asses and girls with light clothes.

Crap

Girls in stripper outfits fighting clothes because clothes are actually aliens.

It feels like Platinum Games made an anime.

Knock knock, best husbando on the front door

>clothes are actually aliens

sheeit, now im hard

Canonically speaking, he was the strongest human in the universe.

>no more dosh king threads ever

I wonder if he can buy Sup Forums and save us.

I will never not be upset about the lack of dosh king threads
Im still peeved they didnt give him a cockney accent

They should have just got Harry Enfield to voice him in the dub.

It handles nudity and fanservice pretty well in the sense that it (usually) uses them to visually convey the state of a character as part of the ongoing scene rather than it being something random and out of nowhere.

Its commentary on sociopolitical shit are pretty obvious, if you know some Sengoku era and WWII Japanese history you will catch these references too. Its actually pretty good even if you dont care about the lewdness, I know because I am gay and didnt give a shit about Ryuuko's ass.

My only regret is that I didnt save more OC from the dosh king threads, and that I lost the link to that imgur with all the money posters

Satsuki was the better sister, honestly

Damn right she was.
>raped Junketsu whenever she wore it, forcing her will on it. Ryuuko went nuts when she put it on.
>could stand up toe-to--toe with life fiber-enhanced superhumans while she was a regular girl
>never wavered despite being sexually molested by her mother, building her own empire
>built an efficient, non-corrupt system that relied on hard work and meritocracy, earned the devotion of her subordinates through action
>defeated the ultimate corruptor - Doshlord.

There's more to it than just that fucker. There's tons of action, comedy and character. Plus the animation is pretty great.

Dont judge a book by its cover. Or ass.

>you will never get to experience the hype thrusters that were KLK Thursdays ever again
Fucking hurts man

Yeah there is a lot more to it! Such as mother-daughter incest.

>implying thats a bad thing

Bad? Its the main attraction.

Nah mate, the main attraction was the hype machine, pic related
Fuck it, even that pic I think immediately led into a multi-star sparkle mega cunt punch into a wall

I dont know, I dont think you include scenes like that if you dont want the audience to focus on them. This is yet another anime that would have been better off with an 18+ rating desu. Not sure how it got away with a 13+ rating.

You forgot to mention that one time when she escaped a military compound using nothing but her toenail

She had replaced her actual toenails with spacesteel toenails so it was clearly cheating

How did he not tear her in half during intercourse?

Forgot image how silly of me

Wouldn't mind, though I have seen it so much that I grew bored of it.

Geass R3 threads soon, brother.

Mako asked Ryuuko out on a date she is not interested in that big ape! he is for Satsuki

Because Gamagoori is a submissive slut and she was the one doing it to him.

How

JIBUN WO

Show your butt, 2B.

>Ryuuko
You mean Satsuki.

Because he's getting DTR'd by the Dosh King

To be fair, Ryuuko had no chance here. She was good on her own, but nobody is in Satsuki's league.

Is there one of these for Satsuki?

Life fiber sisters the best sisters

DTR?

You mean Dotonrobot?

Satsuki was never fused with life fibers

Or was she?

>blonde
>supposed to be honourbound and knightly
>actually masochists who get off of punishment

Are Gamagori and Darkness related?

Gamagori can actually hit shit

Nope. She only fused with her mom's fingers. Thats why she was a disappointment and couldnt wear Junketsu.

Why did their mom show Satsuki the family's secrets as if she was going to "inherit" them when she was planning on destroying the earth soon anyway? This made no sense to me. Why did she care if her kids could merge with life fibers?

Because life fibers are her fetish

Gamagoori can change his size at will for gags, so he's fine.

[unintelligible german singing]

It's horrendously pronounced, but is intelligible.

He didn't rely on alien power, he bought his power
DOSH DOSH DOSH

Is it? Well shit then.
This is by the same dude. Is it as intelligible?
youtube.com/watch?v=_zJKNtxeeRg

Sex
with Life fiber sisters is also great.

That's called being smart.

>Satuki is the most typed word
>Ryuuko still won the poll because Trigger told their mouthbreathers to vote for her
That was the best part about KLK threads and they had to fuck that up too

>OP confirmed for PIG IN HUMAN CLOTHING

FAT

ARSE

I would like to see this What-if, can't even lie.

Delet this, the sisters wouldnt lewd each-other.

>you will never hear her heel clank before she starts ordering you around
Why even exist?

I really like Nui.

Nigga, I got a whole Lady Satsuki folder.

too bad no one else does

Her periods are a nightmare.
What can you share with us, user?

More for me then.

As much as I like Ryuuko, she has the tits and Satsuki has the ass. That's the canonical thing they made clear.

Reminder that Ryuuko is going to outlive all her friends and family

was the ass

I want to nap on Ryuko's legs though

Satsuki was bigger in both departments but Ryuuko was certainly no slouch. Both are S+ rank cuties.

We dont necessarily know that since she has been aging normally so far but it is possible.

>What can you share with us, user?
Im sorry, but this is a blue board.

Reminder to blame siscon satsuki on her VA. she started it, or rather, she encouraged it. much like akko's va encouraged all that stuff with diana, Trigger hires some complete crazies.

It actually contains lewd images of Lady Satsuki? It requires immediate deletion!

Was she an exhibitionist? Does she like showing off her sexy body?

>complete crazies
There is nothing wrong with homosexual incest. They neither grew up together nor can produce a child. There is no harm.

She wasn't an exhibitionist, she just liked wearing Senketsu who in turn likes showing off her sexy body.

She was ashamed of it at first but learned to go along with it from Satsuki who knew that no matter what she wore she had ownership of her body (except when her mom is around) and didnt give a shit as long as she did everything in her power to win.

>When asked what she thinks about Satsuki wearing Senketsu, Satsuki's VA says Satsuki's not the sort of person who'd steal her sister boyfriend

Yuzuki-nee is alright

I'd rather eat Satsukis desu, I'd even eat the fudge from it.

What did Trigger mean by this?

Used goods that wouldn't even sell at a garage sale.

That incest is wincest

best girl never gets any love

I agree, rainbow milf for life

rapist