How do you think they will handle the adaption?

How do you think they will handle the adaption?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMKpSwc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just hope they give The White Queen a sexy voice like Rory Mercury's.

Has it been announced yet?
I wanna taste Raildexfag tears.

Doesn't matter, WQ's purity and perfection will carry the adaptation alone.

If JC Staff gets it, it's dead on arrival. Give it to another studio and make sure they get the right VA for White Queen. She has the potential to make yanderes a thing again.

This.

I can only imagine animating the 4D bollards will be an impossible disaster. It's one thing for Kamachi to waffle in text about how they're accurately and calculatingly striking the petals into spots but it's another to actually animate them doing it.

Aoi Yuuki for white queen>yanderes a thing again

I hope so

If they're smart they'll focus as much as possible on Her Majesty, but I'm worried about how the lower tier summons would be handled. As for studio I'm not sure, SHAFT could possibly work well, but they can really half-ass things as well so it would be a risk.

>Yanderes a thing again.
I really don't understand how that dere fell of the radar.
Even tomboys have more threads now.
I say we give it to I.G

A true yandere is harder to write I guess, I've seen a few yandere-lites like in T7

Yanderes are hard to write.
In any story where there is no serious physical conflict, they become all talk and no action, because their main appeal is their ability to put madness into action.
They also take a long time to develop, which means that a modern 1-cour anime can produce a shallow yandere at best.

It will be announced along with Index III. Just you wait.

White queen is at least an interesting yandere though. Lets hope the adaptation makes the most of her.

If they do it right they'll do a two-cour through volume 5. That would be a goof spot to stop amd we would get the breakdowns in vols 3 and 4

>along with Index III

They will announce BooBoo instead because of the isekai dosh

The asspain from that would reach critical levels, even more than if Blood Sign got adapted before Index 3.

She's pretty cute, isn't she?

Booboo?

Instead of Index III how about we get Railgun redone faithfully by a competent studio (Bones)? Railgun manga is arguably the strongest part in this clusterfuck of a franchise (probably because Kamachi is a hack writer whose main talent lies in scenario design) and it deserves better.

Booboo is one of Kamachi's other active series alongside Raildex, Heavy Object, Blood Sign, and Vamp vs Zombie.
Railgun S was as good as it gets sans the last 8 filler episodes, and no one wants to fucking retread the Sisters' arc for the 6th time.

Not another Sister arc adaptation please

> Sister's Arc
There's no reason for studios to animate that arc for the third time instead of Daihaseisai. Railgun S was as good as it gets.

>Sisters arc for the 6th time

>BooBoo
Literally the only good things that would come of that are Tselika and finally having Hayabusa and Enbi voiced if they don't skip the tv show.

I hope they skip it just to spite Enbifag.

Fuck you too, buddy.

Because shitty authors can't write yanderes beyond stalking MC-kun.

Many writers don't understand the appeal of yanderes and just play up the crazy/violent factor.

Why do LN authors like to do this so much?

Who doesn't love a good mindbreak?

It could start after Level Upper so we don't get the early arcs rehashed again.

Yeah, a moderately crazy yandere is fine. You know, has a key to your house but doesn't kill you over misunderstandings.

That means we'd just be starting with the sister's arc. Please no.

The "yandere" on Tsurezure Children is actually quite good.

Would Softest Ghost fall under this "moderatly" crazy scale?
Because the "I have two sides" trope really rocks my socks off.

aie – a – oio – ei – ueo – ioa – e – uai – ee > lu - o - np - e - qo - ei - r - k - a - rum - pl > s – a – so – voz – tix – ei – yw – za > iu – ao – eu – ei – kub – miq – a – ci – pl > fa – ao – ab – ei – fj – cib – b – du – a – eif > em – ao – lev – ck – rol – ei – vb – yu – a – ps > hs – a – te – ei – yw – az – a – hq > nu – lp – eu – bf – zuh – ei – jkv – iu – a – xw = iu – nu – fb – a – wuh – ei –kx – eu – pl – vjz
This is objectively correct

>Heathens

Now that I think of it, would Biondetta count as a yandere? Like I know the story says she "hates" Kyosuke, but at the same time, the two of them really do have that sibling like affection. But she still is afflicted by her own bout of insanity.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is old and busted HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is new hotness.

Would be closer to yangire, her hate and love aren't obsession and she never really makes much of an attempt at removing opposition. Even her flirting seems more like a way to tease her little brother than sexual advances.

Index will get a Netflix live action after Season 3 success

I refuse. Quads or no quads.

I almost feel bad for Indexfags now ALMOST

Why?

Everyone drops it at the first episode like HO

There's nothing inherently retarded about blood sign's beginning like HO. There's some infodumping but it's up to the studio to manage that properly.

Aika could turn off people

You mean turn on.

Will people bitch about Kyousuke?

That is something I never really got.

How do the different sounds tranlate into letters and words?

Yandere wouldn't kill you over misunderstandings, anyway. She would kill the other person involved.

Yanderes are at their best when they are basically thriller villains or horror movie monsters. If they aren't scary and dangerous, then what's even the point?

Fearboner of course.

Can't get a fearboner if the yandere isn't worth fearing.

Shit taste.

Mr. my brain is faster than a supercomputer? Expect bitching.

To be fair, any strong generic-looking MC surrounded by hot girls would receive their fair share of bitching. At least he isn't a spineless beta and has a cool hoodie.

>Misaka gets a free pass
I-is this what they call gender discrimination, user?

I really want his hoodie it looks cool

Misaka gets a free pass because she and all other Espers have had their brain modded.

I love Kyousuuke's autism with the multiple pairs of the same outfit.

I wonder what they are going to do with the summoning games. Those read like a bitch to do right on screen.

Ideally, user. But some writers are shit.

Would Yandere's be into corruption (wanting their love interests to fall to the same level as them) or would they be purity fags?

Probably not. I've yet to see one that does. Most seem to just want to be with their love interest and love each other. No need to fall to the same level.

Depends on yandere. Yanderes only have to be obsessive, they can be written in a bunch of different ways.

>I'm a orc, fuck your shit, I'm a orc

>Why doesn't he just give the girls the dick?
>Why is he so ridiculously overpowered?
People would absolutely bitch about Kyousuke. Expect complaints non-stop until the suffering starts.

He's practically the second coming of onii-sama only without unique abilities so most likely.

>He hasn't read koharu no hibi

That's up to the personality of the specific yandere. The only requirement to be a yandere is to love someone so much that you completely disregard common societal sense such as respecting privacy, the law, etc.

The Queen sort of is, though it's more of a means to an end.

Here's something that somebody did some translations for from the nip's attempts at deciphering the language.

Forgot to paste.
pastebin.com/xMKpSwc8

>second coming of onii-sama
So he's based as fuck?

Just remember to mock the director and the studio should they fail and mess it up.

When reading I always thought the fights would be so cool animated, but certainly there are many parts they could mess up. It's only a matter when, not if.

Which episode?

I watch Tsurezure and I don't recall a single yandere.

It says in the description one girl puts blood in the food she makes?

What the hell description are you talking about? So far in 7 episodes I don't recall a single girl who would do that.

He casually reverse-engineers a device that took years of research by hundreds of people in about 5 seconds.

They'll probably get Sumipe. Her voice is generic but her delivery is usually spot-on and she seems to be getting typecasted into subtly lewd cowtits characters.

Yandere is the hardest dere to write well. I'm not even a Yanderefag but more of a Tsunderefag, but god, oh god, when actually a good yandere appears, a really good yandere, it's godtier.

The problem is most Yanderes are fucking stupid like Yuno.

Literally just follow the conversation

What's wrong with Yuno now?

失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した失敗した

S-she is s-s-s-shit!

Incorrect

Soon

Slut Queen a Slut

(You) take that back. She's not a slut.

White Queen a___.

Punch White Queen in the face

Someone should make this with white queen surrounded by hundred of black pawns.