Tokyo Ghoul:Re 137 spoiler thread

别等了,平子和郡打的难舍难分,郡质问为何背叛有马
金木赶回途中碰到什造,开打
亚门和泷泽在???碰到神父,神父说有东西要交给亚门

Google translate says Takizawa returns. Donato appears. Kaneki is on his way back to ward 24.

Hit me up when real spoilers are out

Spoiler are coming out on monday, now kill yourself.

No, the chapter is coming out on monday. Spoilers are coming out whenever.

Nah, the spoilers for chapter 135 which wasn't an early chapter like 136 came out on monday. Stop talking shit to keep this garbage thread alive. You did the same for last thread.

Chapter 136 came out on a friday

And I was talking about 135, nigga.

He just wanted something to talk about since generals are banned now

What happened to last thread? Last post before I went to sleep was a reply to
>I only care about kaneki at this point into the series
And reply said
>not urie and taki kuro eto when they come back
And thread was pretty decent, what happened?

Read the sticky and check the archive.

SPOILER!

Tumblr-Fags will find something new to cry about.

Well, I understand the daily snk cancerous threads for example, but we only have "generals" on weekends thanks mainly for the spoiler time frame getting fucked up, and while they have shitposting like clownposting and be the become posting, they have been pretty decent, specially since the "toukafag" shitposter left a month ago or so. Its not like we have tokyo ghoul threads the whole day
Also
>deciding to erase generals after 15 years
A little too late I think, they should make /ag/ or something

That particular thread was being deadbumped that's why it was deleted. Also
>15 years
Dude Sup Forums didn't exist 15 years ago.

He meant the mods are all 15 year olds

>Toukafag
You best not be talking about me, you nigger.
I am pretty much the only one trying to hold some sort of discussion in those threads and trying to make sense of the poems and art without going full shipperfag, or edgemaster tragedyfaggot.

Twinkle Twinkle little clown
How I wonder what you are
Up above the circus is so high
Like a red clown nose up in the sky

>dude Sup Forums didnt exist 15 years ago
Yeah, my bad, just throwing a number, 13 years ago actually

No, he didn't.

And generals started around 2010, so it's still not right.

Ok retard.

>puts toukafag between "" making clear that the shitposter just used being a toukafag to shitpost, obviously not including real toukafags
>real toukafag gets immediately triggered
Jesus calm down

Nigga.

Kinomod and Modcat aren't the same person...

How do mods ruin chinese cartoons?

And Hox isn't a mod. Dude, what?

>mods complain about generals
>meanwhile they did a huge ass general of infinite replies because code geass s3 announcement

Hox got modded half a decade ago.

Since when is one sticky a general? It's literally a single thread.

Show me the source.

Do you know not the difference between a general and a sticky?

I want to ask how anyone around here doesn't know this, but then OP made a thread about Chinese spoilers.

This is Vancouver(Burning!).

Kept you waiting huh?

Read the sticky and fuck right off.

You only say that...

Why do some fags defend ghouls? Ghouls should be hunted down till extinction. Furuta is right.

chibi

So why we got pruned yesterday? It wasn't a general and we usually just have threads on the spoilers/chapter days. This new rules are really questionable.

Spoiler day is monday and it was being deadbumped.

predictions, anons?

i really hope Ui joins hirako's side

No Ui has witness Ihei coming to life and say "I love papa Arima". Joining Hirako can come later.

It was far from necrobump my friend, but guess you are right, but we still don't know if Monday gonna be the new spoilers day for sure. 5 weeks straight spoilers been irregular, why prune because of that?

>It was far from necrobump my friend
Post like this are deadbumps too. Even if it's page 8 instead of 10 which is what happened in the last thread with the roma post etc. It all falls under
>Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.

has anyone in this manga suffered more than Ui?

rize?

Rize had her fair share of fun. Now it's time for her to rot in Furuta's rape dungeon.

Yomo.

>Sister dies
>blames Arata
>Arata stronk
>Arata dies(or not)
>taking care of Touka & Ayato
>Ayato leaves
>Arima with her sister kagune trying to kill him
Now a psycho-tranny tries to kill his pregnant niece and it sucks that he's the meatshield of Touka

Has Amon reappeared yet? I stopped reading after Amon and Kaneki had their little talk

No, he is already stored for part 3.

With Akira, taking in the kid of Kaneki and Touka after they die and becoming their mentor.

Wait are you serious? Is this a possibility? Damn it's hard being an amonfag

Do you really feel this is a closing arc?

>Baneki or Bouka
Ehh I think i'll drop it honestly.

Feels very similar to the Anteiku Raid in a lot of ways. Kaneki's home being threatened and all that shit.

I don't see it ending for another 20 chapters at least though. But since Ishida is shit at pacing recently, it could be sooner then that.

Tagteam of Urie and Amon for the sequel would be grand.

It feels like everything is hyping up the sudden entrance of that OEG that lives on the 24th guard, kinda like Eto appearing last minute.

>Kaneki Gets skullfucked at the end by the clowns
>Loses his memory
>Next season starts with a new member of the clowns who doesn't remove his mask
>He wears Kanekis mask from the one shot.

True. I'm still getting a heavy feeling the OEG will be Uta who, like Roma, can keep his young appearance and has only tattooed his right eye.

Like he literally doesn't give a fuck anymore and wants to see what entertainment Furuta and Kaneki can bring to the table as kings.

Wrong eye. The 1OEK's right eye is the one with the kakugan. It even shows on his mask. It'll be Hide, just wait. This is the Eto reveal all over again.
It'll be revealed at the end of part two, after Kaneki's death.
The last few chapters have all been building up to this. The near immortal, ageless ghouls to explain why he's still alive after such a long time. Uta's shapeshifting ability to explain why he could take the form of a child and befriend Kaneki.

When he said to Haise that he tattooed his eye he wasn't lying. He loves to see shit going down, Roma considers him an equal and he was in the last pages of orginal Tokyo Ghoul with everyone around him. All that symbolism on his tattoos and Ishida self-insert.Of course he is the endgame.

He may be an OEG, but he's not the Nagaraja.

He will be.

No, the Nagaraja is not on Roma's side. She would've said so if he was. Also, the Nagaraja was yet another victim to her clowning, so that point is moot. He's not going to join her and her crew after she fucked shit up for him.
Hide is the OEG and Kaneki's father. Notice in the OP how the hand is touching Kaneki's chin

The OEK that Eto came up with, represented by the image you posted, is not the original OEG. The interpretation was a fakeout by Ishida.

The left image of the the three I posted is Ishida's interpretation of the original OEG. The Kakugan placement is switched so obviously he isn't suppose to represent the OEK skeleton figure.

Yes, the fact that he pointed to the eye that isn't represented as a kakugan in the figure Ishida drew helps lend to that conclusion.

The representation remains true, because even when other characters narrate the exploits of the OEK this figure appears. Also, the OEK has always been said to have a right eye kakugan. Kaneki had the "wrong" eye and the figure in this pic has a left human eye.
Uta's eye tattoo is on his right eye, his left eye is the kakugan. He cannot be the OEK.

BE THE BECOME

This thread really lacks Vanco-

Read the sticky.

>You have to enjoy things how I want you to enjoy things

No, you just have to stop spamming the same things every thread.

>kinomod aka "modcat"
You are retarded.

No you just have to stop shitposting the same stale memes every week.

No, its just that fun isn't allowed anymore per the rules. Our lord and savior Kinoite aka Kinomod has spoken, get with the program.

>vancouver and be the become shitposting
>fun
How old are you?

Literally and unironically the mindset of a child.

I want to trust that these rules will improve Sup Forums in general, but it feels it totally backfired right now. TG never makes generals, just weekly threads and still got pruned.

This thread is up right now and you're still crying around.

Is this it? Are the mods finally purging the cancer on Sup Forums for good?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Beside hose cancer Friday's with BE THE BECOME And some clown posting, TG was never cancer, while other threads that love posting their fujo shit, their fanfics and all shit against rules get to stay disguised as discussion.

You are literally posting in a TG thread right now, what the fuck is your point?

>TG was never cancer
Threads almost reached SnK levels of bad if not the same.

Just 2 faggots that spammed waiting for spoilers, post chapter release discussion was neat.

TG threads were never cancer, TG:re threads are.

Wrong eye

Worst tg threads were 122-132 threads, after that the shitposter fucked off. And even in that time, they couldnt surpass snk level. They were hand in hand at much

To this day I still get a kick out of you guys thinking TG doesn't have the most cancerous threads on Sup Forums.

The threads are only cancerous because of tumblr/reddit trash linking our threads and because of clownfaggots. Before the anime TG had some pretty damn good threads.

>Takizawa returns
Interesting

honestly up their with Urie and sharkbro as one of the best characters of re:

Ishida teases it too much

Well, you just killed Sup Forums. Based mods.

Totally, Urie changed one of the most hated characters at the start of :re to one of the most developed ones. Ishida has something set up for Urie, it always seemed to me like Urie had and still has no goal actually.

yea. his goal was always like credit and avenging his father and beating the kuroiwa family, but he has a newfound purpose now

itll be interesting what his new motives will be. definitely newfound faith in friends

>Next chapter
>No one is in ccg headquearters except urie and kuroiwa´s corpse.
>Saicow enters
>Urie says pic related.
>We dont see him again and his death is always conveniently avoided mentioning
>Keep reading to find out guys! And dont forget to buy the volumes!

>I have never been in a DBS thread
I swear to God it made me appreciate this shitty community, which shouldn't even be possible any more.

Dont forget a flashback showing him being fine 13 chapters later and having shao and hige come with saiko and and also dissapearing from the series

If urine and eto dont interact before the series end I will go to nipland and nuke ishida

Yeah, he is developed, but now Ishida wastes every single interesting situation for the sake of giving us a classic shone battle. It's pitiful.