Single parent families live in poverty

Single parent families are bad and should be stigmatized. If someone says they are a single parent that should be viewed the same as saying they are a con. In many cases they are worse. They raise kids in poverty and cause massive damage to the children and society. They are almost as big a problem as migrants.
How can we deal with them?

>How can we deal with them?

genocide

You have just been visited by the Driving Doggo of False Flags

Comment "You can't have my guns, doggo" or the deep state will seize your constitutional rights tonight

But Professor Goldberg said children of single mothers are much happier and better adjusted than the ones raised by ugh... men.

That's not going to work. That would remove most of Sup Forumss parents for a start.

you're either delusional, a newfag, or a shill

That actually is part of the problem. In their attack on the traditional family they have tried to legitimise all other forms. It is a purely ideological attack which has no consideration of the damage it causes.

You can't have my guns, doggo!!!

Okay José thanks for your input. I'm clearly a shill

hahha wtf was that

>You can't have my guns, doggo

No social welfare for child born out of wedlock. Financial help for child education.
This would make people think twice before having a baby and reassure the long term worries (education cost for several children).
This would penalize dumb women who are having sex without protection with unreliable men. Although this is leaving in poverty the ones who do, this creates an incentive not to do so for the younger generation looking on what their elder are doing.
In case of divorce or if the husband/wife disappears, the single parent would keep receiving the welfare for the children future well being.
In case of a dumb woman with a fatherless child, this policy does not rule out the single mother capability to find a new man. But with such a policy such a man would have to take care of the out of wedlock child at full cost, thus reducing the "market value" of single mother and in fine their number.
Social help for single parent would be through private charity rather than on tax money.

OH NO!! THOSE WHITE BABIES!!

>muh culture of life

You can’t have my guns, doggo

My dad died is my mom still a degenerate or am I in the clear ?

>penalize dumb women
Don't think these dumb women would think of the consequences.
This would also mean lots of kids growing up in poverty which is already a problem.
We also have a massive problem with people having kids. Fertility is low. Your solution wouldn't help with this.

Mine too. I don't think I said the kids were degenerate. You probably are though. It's not ideal and you have lost out. Do you not think it is bad for the individual and society in general?

You can't have my guns, doggo

No I agree to some extent, most single parented children I know are pretty lame

No poverty for them here bud. Single mums pocket a cool $1100 a fornight base + ~$500 per trashspawn from welfare. They've turned their kids in a passive income and they fucking know it.

true. there's no such thing as "no-fault" divorce, since divorce itself is a fault

deep state dog confirmed

you can't have my guns, doggo

The only reason single parents live in poverty now is because jobs pay less and you need two income earners to get a decent standard of living.

If a dude was a single parent in 1950, he would be fucking golden.