Sakura

Admit it, she's not that bad a character

Wanting Sasuke's dick is probably her most central and driving trait and we never even figure out what she sees in him

Yeah she's not. She's worse than how I remember her.

Pinkshit is pure trash

TWO AND A HALF MINUTES

pretty accurate portrayal of an average woman.
based kishi

I don't remember anything about her character beyond liking Sasuke and being angry all the time. Granted, I haven't watched/read this series in like 10 years, but I still remember most of the other characters.

in a series full of garbage characters, one could say she is not that bad

What da fuck is that on her head? When did she become a pajeet?

She's honestly the hottest female character in the series.

She's better than Nami but is still a solid 0/10.

Anything is better than Nami.

At least Nami isn't 100% useless everytime she shows up.

Boy, are you retarded?

>pinkshit
>hot
>trash body
>trash personality
>useless

Purposefully leaving out Chiyo is a sin.

She's the least attractive girl in my opinion. I think it's the stupid hair color. Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari look better. Kurenai looks better. Anko looks better. Tsunade looks better.

Kek, even Kishi likes Hinata more

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG

Jesus how big is Sakura's forehead? On Tsunade the diamond is close as hell to her hairline, while on Sakura it's fucking inches away.

Konan was the best girl.

she's the worst shonen heroine ever and that's no small feat given how shit shonen heroines tend to be

Pinkshit's forehead is why she got cucked by Karin

I don't remember she even contributed to the battle. Wasn't seh just a doll manipulated by Chiyo and using her punches?

Rip Anko, holy shit. She used to be up there and now she's super fat.

You'd still smash.

I super wouldn't

You would.

That's sexist
Naruto wants Sasuke's dick too and he's even more of a boing character.

is there nothing that can stand up to the Bad Boy Cock?

Only Tsunade and Temari look better. Check you eyes.

Also forgot Anko, but she's fat now so who cares.

Reminder: this has never, ever been refuted and no links will be posted to the contrary.

the only defense mechanism of sakura fans
>b-but that other character is shit too!!
nice argument faggot

>Trash taste.

I always liked her desu

She looks fucking retarded in this picture and I like Sakura.

>calls my taste trash
>likes pinkshit
Literally every character is more attractive than her

she's also a genuine ripoff of maam from dai no daiboken except a hundred times crappier

She's an awful character but It's still pump into oblivion

Enjoy this picture of Suigetsu wearing a different outfit.

This, Sakura is trash
>you just don't like Sakura because of personal reasons.
And you like her also because of personal reasons. Why else would anybody like/dislike a character for anything other than personal reasons? You're not saying much here.

>non-canon tits

>Literally every character is more attractive than her
Yeah, you're either blind or just gay. I doubt you said this with a straight face. Sakura is attractive af. Tsunade is up there in attraction, but not the rest, especially not Tenten or Temari.

With a stick.

>Temari
Talk about being blind or gay.

I love her

Man, poor Suigetsu. Just what does Orochimaru do to him in his lab?

I want to stick my penis inside her while her daughter watches and waits for her turn

Only her first timeskip design is attractive desu.

there's nothing wrong with sakura's body. i'd stay with her for 2,5 minutes.

Anko could have made any man's dreams come true

WHY DID SHE TURN INTO A FUCKING SOW?

>pinkshit is more attractive than Temari and Tenten
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>attractive af
>af
Who let tumblr into my board?

It's true. Tell what's actually attractive about those two?

inb4 "muh chest!"

Not that user, but she is. Tenten is incredibly plain and Temari always had odd hairstyles.

>Face
>Hair
>Legs
>Chest

>WHY DID SHE TURN INTO A FUCKING SOW?
Because Orochimaru got off scott free and she fell into a depression and started binge eating to numb the pain.

who the fuck likes tenten?

She ate a lot of Dango. Also, the curse mark probably burns up a lot of calories, and since Orochimaru removed it from her, she became fat.

Reminder that Sumire fanfiction is considered.a general.

What are you referring to? Sakura has a nice face, hair, and legs (Definitely legs).

Contrarians, honestly. She's a literal who, so they feel hip for liking her.

She can be good at times, but she keeps flip flopping on her development.

They fucking ruined her.

It's what her fans deserved. They were degenerates.

Can you imagine if best girl Karin was the female character of the team 7 and not Sakura? Karin is everything Sakura was but better.

>Karin is everything Sakura was but worse.
Fify, Karinfag.

>Karin is everything Sakura was but better.

Karin is nearly everything bad about Sakura without the good parts.

Karin was more Sasuke obsessed than Sakura, and maybe even Naruto. Team seven would've just been more of a mess if anything.

I don't know what anybody else thinks, but I think Temari's design from the blank era is very cute.

Did we read the same thing? she was more into him then sakura was

Nah, I think it was a step back. She just doesn't look right to me. Too feminine, I think.

it is

It's mostly because of the animation, but the lipstick and different hairstyle definitely help. I realized that Kishi's female characters only llook better when they wear lipstick because they look really plain without it most of the time. He really can't draw beautiful women like Kubo or Tosh.

But it makes more sense for her than Sakura being into him just because. He acknowledged Karin's skills and she could sense his sweet Uchiha aura. Sasuke was always a dick to Sakura and always told her she was useless yet she's still into him, it makes no sense.

Lipstick sucks, dude. It ruined all the character designs it's put on.

>never mentioned Sumire
>this retarded level of delusion
What's wrong, all the pinkshit bullying hurts your feelings?

>He acknowledged Karin's skills and she could sense his sweet Uchiha aura.
Karin was nothing but a tool to him. He needed a healer for his revenge crusade and she fit the bill. And Karin was just psychotically obsessive -- she tried to outright rape him once.

The only good thing about Karin is that unlike Sakura she actually had a train yup like Sasuke.

*reason

is the chapter translated yet

>Sasuke was always a dick to Sakura
He wasn't though. He complimented her skills, and then completely lost his shit when she got hurt that one time.

When Sasuke apologized, Sakura at least cut him off whereas Karin (who got just a "sorry karin") basically got wet. She was worse than Sakura when it came to Sasuke.

Her reason to like Sasuke was no different from other girls.

I think Temari, and Sakura look much better with it on.

Literally nobody mentioned her, pinkshitfag

Well, that's your opinion. Let's agree to disagree.

PRAISE THE QUEEN

The way Karin heals > Sakura

No, user. No.

How can you be so wrong? And I have no bias for the two kunoichi

Actually it is, Sasuke saved Karin's life, that plus chakra attraction is why she likes him.

Yeah once even they were teammates back when they were 12 years old. That's the only time Sasuke was decent to Sakura.

Sakurafags are so fucking cancerous.

>Sasuke saved Karin's life
And firefighter saved mine, should I propose to him?

>Sasuke saved Karin's life
And almost murdered her in the Kage Summit arc to kill Danzo when he held her hostage.

>That's the only time Sasuke was decent to Sakura.
Well, there's the scene in 699 where he pokes her forehead and tells her he'll be back. Didn't Kishi himself state that couldn't help but make their relationship angsty or something like that in an old interview?

if he's hot

Sakura is a better healer because somehow she became a genius who could get on the same level as Tsunade without the aid of good genes in only a few years.

No, she's terrible. If she would've told Sasuke to fuck off after all he did she would've been redeemed, but instead she decides to fucking marry him.