Bleach

Shippers log. Year two, day one

I'm still mad.

Just pretend they NTR their partners. It's even better

The only good thing that came from reading this trainwreck to completion was the bitterness from Ichiruki fags

How didn't you see it coming? She had almost no panel time in the second half of the manga when it came to Ichigo.

I was immersed in the manga, not in the meta.

Well, I was pretty hopeless even at the beginning of the last arc, but that doesn't make it any better.

They both had so much more reason to love each other instead of their canon spouses. But Kubo wanted to be a hipster about it.

I'll take false flag thread for $500, Alex

Just because I'm a romantic doesn't make stupid

:|

OH MY GOD, GET OVER IT. YOUR LIFE DOES NOT NEED TO REVOLVE AROUND ONE SHIP

>She had almost no panel time in the second half of the manga when it came to Ichigo.
Second half, more like an entire 2/3 of the manga. After she shows off her Shikai, she's pretty much done screentime wise for the rest of the series

It doesn't, but it doesn't stop me from complaining either.

Rukia was unhealthy for Ichigo.

I think if you ever thought Ichiruki was happening your fucking dumb, but I wouldn't exactly say Rukia was unhealthy for Ichigo either. I guess if she constantly had to go back and kick the crybaby out of him that would seem unhealthy, so I'm glad that never happened in the final arc like some Irfags wanted.

No she wasn't but they were just friends

Not that user, but I don't think she's unhealthy for him. It's just that their relationship felt way too much like a mentor/student one most of the time, and their whole bickering skit became boring for me after a certain point. It didn't help that their interactions always followed the same formula after the first arc

>ichigo is down
>rukia uses her tough love by hitting and yelling
>gives him some speech

and that was basically it, I mean this was literally what happened in the Fullbringer arc since Kubo didsn't bother to show them interact after she gave him his powers.

Dropped it after SS because of that.
I fully expected there to be at least some kind of romantic scene you know, after he risked his life trying to save a [beautiful mysterious girl who magically entered his life] who lived in his closet for weeks.
I haven't even rewatched but I remember this closing scene of the arc being a big fat nothing so bad I was completely turned off from watching it ever again.
I haven't been mad about it in years, and never will be again.

>I'm still mad.
Then stay mad.

>after he risked his life
he risked his life for orihime by fighting her hollow brother much earlier in the series. why do people act like rukia was the first person he ever risked his life for?

Holy shit dude it was just an episodic nothing villain who happened to be connected to the cast.
As opposed to an entire fucking arc dedicated to saving the girl.
I told you I dropped it after the SS arc because it was clear Kubo was a fucking hack.

>I told you I dropped it after the SS arc
then you wouldn't know that there was also an entire arc dedicated to ichigo saving orihime.

You're right, I didn't know that.
And I don't care.
And it has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Not him, but I think the problem was that, that Kubo had to almost copy/paste a rescue arc for Orihime. He should have found another way to try to make Ichigo and Orihime's relationship feel more organic without forcing this shit, which he failed anyway.

>Ichiruki fans still eternally buttmad
B-but Kaien! Chapter 686!

This does make me feel better

>without forcing this shit
I don't think he forced it. Kubo already established that Ichigo and Orihime had their own relationship since they had their fair share of moments before her arc really started.

I still don't get what Kaien had to do with anything.

>Kubo already established that Ichigo and Orihime had their own relationship since they had their fair share of moments before her arc really started.
The point is that Kubo didn't have to recycle the SS with a Spaniard/Mexican knock-off and make her take the exact same role Rukia had in the previous arc.

I like the HM arc. I just wish Kubo didn't drop the plot of Orihime trying to destroy the hogyoku since it would've made her role different than Rukia's in the SS arc.

Ichigo.

-Kaien looks like Ichigo
-Therefore Rukia must love Ichigo
>Logic

I still don't get it? Sure they were cousins, but so what?

Who's the most annoying character in the series and why is this fucker?

I must have been weird, I never found Keigo annoying, at least as much as Kon.

Oomaeda.

Is this the anniversary thread?

Did Ishida end up with anyone? I can't remember.

Nope. He became a doctor in the end, and that's it. Only canon couples were Ichigo/Orihime and Renji/Rukia.

The Bleach anime staff likes the Femritter. Masashi Kudo has drawn an image of them.

Where did Kudo state that the staff loved them? Why do people put words into his mouth?

Rukia using Ichigo as a stand-in because she couldn't have Kaien is a sign of true love, apparently.

I actually thought back in SS that they were going to be a thing.

Seriously? Orihime was constantly worrying over Ichigo during that arc, and even had that moment with him after he defeated Byakuya.

Candice's candices were not that big in the manga.

Why would he draw manga characters he doesn't like? It's not farfetched to assume that he drew characters he likes.

You should of seen it coming once since ichigo was crying like a soft bitch in front of her

You said anime staff when it was only Kudo that drew them, that's why.

>IRfags are now reduced to liking NTR shit

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Everything about Candice in this pic is awful and out of place.

So why didn't Aizen just steal his heart?

Orihime already stole it.

Why not both?

>aizen went back to his chair after realizing that ichigo and orihime fell for each other

My favorite headcanon.

Oh this looks cu…

>Ichika's eyes are the wrong color

Fuk.

Announcement soon.

It's ultimately up to Shueisha and Kubo. I wonder if Kubo would ok removing the canon pairings and kids since Kudo is a huge Ichirukifag, or if he would put his foot down. The beginning of the anime cut/twisted Orihime/Ichihime scenes, but then stopped and just added Ichiruki filler instead so I wonder if the whole twisting and changing stopped because of Kubo saying something.

Ichirukis think Rukia was in love with Kaien, since it's been noted by Byakuya how Ichigo is similar to Kaien and that's the reason why Rukia was helping him, they think that means she loves Ichigo like she did Kaien.

Retards.

Anyway every time I see a Kaien-Rukia panel posted on Twitter by nips, it always seems to be about renruki, they say Rukia envied what Kaien and his waifu had because she's reminded that this is what she wanted with Renji, which makes more sense than this "I'm jealous of muh Kaien's waifu" nonsense.

I'm still mad at Kubo. I was waiting for Turn back to Pendelum 2 all years and i got nothing. I still think TBTP is best arc of bleach.

"...and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion"

Don't worry, when the anime comes back Studio Perriot will save us from Kubo's ending.

What's with all the bleach fanart frim him recently?

Nah the kids meeting was the main focus of the final chapter.

cucking Renji is a fitting end.

Too bad they're happily married and have a cute daughter who's name means "happy family". Just take this loss user.

What was Kubo thinking not making this happen?

He made the right choice with the endgame pairings. Kubo stated that the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia was not romantic so to have them end up together would just be retconning what he said. Also their relationship was completely zero-sided whereas with Ichihime and Renruki it was one-sided.

he was thinking that those were the pairings he wanted. if ichiruki happened it would have been to make the fans happy and thats it. at least with ichihime and renruki you know its because he personally wanted them to be together

I wonder if Orihime will have more than just one kid.

>no arc of aizen seducing ichigo and getting him into a toxic relationship while they both team up

Of course since she had an older brother herself, and Ichigo has two younger sisters. They seem like the type of couple to have a big family, it's just Ichigo loves tit-fucking her too much.

Rukifags are like the Asukafags of this series.

Thinking Ichigo will be into their girl when it's clear he prefers wincest.

And Rukia has literally nothing going for her considering Asuka was at the very least attractive.

This picture sums up Rukia quite well.

>it's clear he prefers wincest.
It's you again.

If you're implying they're both uggo then I agree.

Rukia was more relevant to the plot than Sakura though.

Was this the fight we deserved?

>Implying Aizen wouldn't kill Urahara by staring in his general direction