David Hogg (((crisis actor))) is now #4 trending on YouTube

Check it for yourself. This is big. This is happening far quicker than we'd have ever expected. People are waking up. They know the narrative they've been fed by the MSM is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hg9t3PdhFE

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM
pastebin.com/HpEvt6TS
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
youtube.com/watch?v=kDb5g1injI8
archive.fo/FEsp5
youtu.be/fUeSpS2lCgQ
youtu.be/kDb5g1injI8
youtu.be/UCgSyokvd9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

now youtube will never enable actual trending videos into the trending page ever again in fear of something like this happening again

Nice try kike. This is organic.

what do you mean?

is there a link to the actual video, not some faggot media piece on the video?

I mean people are waking up.

That is the video. Go on YouTube trending. He's an actor. It's all crashing down.

They’ll just say it’s russian bots and the normies will gobble it up like Jewish cock

i wonder if the comments on davids channel are disabled or not. just curious

Why did he stop shooting?

There was no one there to stop him.

What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students? khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92

And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

Well, I'm certainly not wondering whether you're a JIDF shill. You're definitely a JIDF / shareblue shill.

That's not the point here. The point is David Hoggs is a crisis actor, and his video from last summer is trending on YouTube.

kys

then where are my fucking shekels you prancing fucktard

whats more, if you werent a summerfag fucking blow-in, you'd get the fucking hint. you need to go back

>people defending the kid in the comments
Yup, america is doomed. Doomed to something, I don't know what. But reasonable people are shunned and punk ass kids like the one from the vid are victimized.

Oh boy. That's a rational and well thought out reply.
Bump for justice.

Here is Hogg's original video, before it got picked up by CBS LA

youtube.com/watch?v=lhMNNaTwsyM

Go back to where? Where should I go back to?

Nice try shareblue. Try using proper english and grammar next time.

okay just checked trending, doesn't seem to be there anymore

>crisis actors bow to hoggdanoffs
>in contact with CNN
>possess kike-like abilities
>control the narrative with an iron but fair fist
>own probably some shitty house suburbanly
>direct descendants of the ancient cianigger bloodlines
>will bankroll the first gun grabbing campaign on earth (hoggdangrad will be be the first campaign)
>own 99% of crisis actors on Earth
>first designer crisis actors will in all likelihood be hoggdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 60+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in american cities & africa
>ancient jewish scriptures tell of two shabbos goyim who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of poorly executed crisis acting jobs and unprecedented levels of failed false flags with them

its there i took pic related 10 seconds ago

also its there. Its number 4 still.

Was he wearing a gas mask or not?

Just a thought. They are former FBI, I'd bet 1,000,000 internets that they have an AR15 if not more in their house.

UCK

FCU

where the fuck do you think you are kid?

pastebin pastebin.com/HpEvt6TS

Of course they do, guns are for the elite, not the plebs.

It was there when I started the thread and it's still there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
FUCKING 56% BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAH

So do Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and more.

WE THE NEWS NOW

That won't be the case for long if Youtube has anything to say about it.

Now that's original! 10/10

Speaking of crisis actors.

Check out the chick at the end of this video. It's worth the watch. Trust me.

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

Oops

youtube.com/watch?v=kDb5g1injI8

YO SMASH THAT MO FUCKIN DISLIKE BUTTON F-AM

They need to be questioned on this publicly, destroy their narrative

I'm not a kid and I ain't clicking that shit nigger.

they are already in full blown SHUT IT DOWN mode. All the trending lists on social media include: "Trump Jr, Far Right Pundits Conspiracy Theory Attacking Victims of School Shooting"
They are afraid. This is very good. They've been scared for two years now, and we need to keep them on their toes

FCK

UCU

its pastebin you moran.

It's fucking pastebin! Let me end the mystery for you...it's an ascii (you)

THE GOYIM KNOW!

How are we going to take this beyond our collective basements?

>copyright

jfc

holy shit its gained 6k views in the last 20 minutes

with fake twitter accounts, preferably of "WOKE" black women who ain't fallin for tha man's attempt to disarm black people with these fake ass cracker kids

Can you guys grab a screenshot in the video page, with it showing trending at #n?
I just F5ed a browser with no cookies/history, and am getting drake song #1, current year faggot - barnaby joyce #2, fergie performs anthem #3, pewdiepie #4, incredibles #5. I'm not seeing it anywhere in the trending list below that either. Might be different because i'm from aus or because of your viewed videos, will check with a burger proxy to see.

Why does he wear the mask?

it doesnt matter why he wears the mask

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

what the FUCK am I looking at

I don't see how this proves he is an actor or crisis actor

fuck wrong picture lmao

Wow being on Sup Forums and not knowing how the internet and filters work.

Fuck me every day more and more kikebook and Reddit fags

have you seen who she used to work for?

The concept of crisis actors being used for major conspiracies is absolutely insane imho.

Think about the amount of family,friends, acquaintances of the actor who could spill the beans.

And reported my dudes
Thanks

I haven’t heard that word in a long time. Fuck.

People are being completely retarded and ignoring all fucking nuance. He's not a crisis actor he's a fucking attention whore being (gleefully) used by the media as propoganda.

But no, tards, shills and trolls are all saying 'crisis actor'. Fuck my ass, people love shooting themselves in the foot.

disgusting

It's a trap. Way take the bait, general public.

>The mother of a teenager who survived the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting appears to have high level connections at CNN.
>Apparently, activism runs in the family. A series of Facebook posts show that Boldrick is an avowed Democrat and anti-Trumper.

archive.fo/FEsp5

the kid is connected to john podesta organization. very poor actor indeed. fuck these fucking kikes trying to repeal the 2nd amendment, they tried this shit many times during obama

cnn was freaking out people were onto this guy. they had an interview with him and his dad.

oh shit, with burger proxy it's there at number #3

>Try using proper english and grammar next time.
Let's talk in Polish then. Anyway, tell me what was not proper, so I can learn, instead of being passive aggressive like a pansy.

I thought i was missing something or was just dense but either everyone posting this is a LARPER or they're fucking stupid.

What a waste of time.

Still ain't clicking that shit nigger. And especially not since your other nigger
Posted the same thing. Go fuck yourself

A thousand times, this.

hm. his father is with the fbi. he doesnt even need a cover. i doubt this kid was even witness of the shooting or if there even was a shooting.

considering cia has 'reporters' on cnn like anderson cooper. why is there any doubt on this?

>Its going higher on the trending list

Oh my fuck dude, is this it?

#3 dude

I wonder if they'll ban it or shut youtube down.

It may have been trending due to a rouge youtube employee, comments are saying it was trending at 800 views

At 1:10 are we hearing him being cued? He clearly lost his lines, hence the repeat.

Oh shit the jews are getting sloppy.

*it may be

also here is the anderson cooper interview with (((david hogg))) on conspiracy theories

youtu.be/fUeSpS2lCgQ

im not sure that this kid himself is connected to podesta, or brock, but theres been a lot of shill shit linked to center for american progress or one of their subsidiaries, think nospace progress dot com and theres no first prize for guessing who the founder was

oops wrong video sry

youtu.be/kDb5g1injI8

cooper blames the 'alt-right'

>Kid on Holiday with YT channel likes to be in front of cameras
>continues this behavior by jumping in front of a camera after his HS gets attacked

whats the point? he just happened to like to give interviews. I dont see how this shows that he is a "crisis actor". You people are fucking retarded.

>#3 ON TRENDING
SHUT IT DOWN NOW

>And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe?

The police were clearing the building.

i hate calling other anons newfags, but youre a newfag. get off my board

#3 trending worldwide on YouTube now? Hm. guess you can't stop this train with your shareblue / JIDF tactics this time.

go back to facebook boomer

jesus christ user, you need to be 18 to post here. stop embarassing yourself

Shut up Ahmed.

who cares what he is. its a good opportunity to sow distrust in the Jew media/FBI.

>one shrimp has just been deposited to your baribe

The one time we can get a video trending and it's a conspiritard video. This will surely help our cause. Like Seth Rich right goys?

what exactly is your problem

Proof
In cupboard at 2.52, heard shot but shooter at walmart at this time.
youtu.be/UCgSyokvd9M

Guaranteed you aren't even human. I'm not buying into your artificial intelligence Orwelllian dystopia. Suck my dick motherfucker. Suck it. HARD. You'll never win.

Ive never seen a reaction to memes this fast from the MSM we are either dead wrong or they are trying to control the narrative

about fucking time i got something back from this cunt of a place

I'm pretty sure that's his wife's son, holy shit.