Stop what you are doing!
Please
:-(

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so are we

Shes 21

Seems nervous. Fucking Soros color revolutions and false grass roots campaigns.

methinks the lady doth protest too much

Look here you faggot children. No one would care about you if you didn't get fucking political. But you guys did. You wanted the attention, fucking shit up enjoy it. Enjoy the ride.

we're all kids

that’s a twenty three year old kike bitch

David Zogdanoff

Last I checked a 16 year old is the equivalent to a rotten apple to Billy Diddler down on Kid Street.

>WE ARE KIDS
exactly. they dont know shit about anything and their opinions should be discarded

21yo kid

Yo, shill.

Your friend posted this exact same copy pasta thread about 3 hours ago. Sorry, but I'll have to report this.

Kids have no right to an opinion. Simple as that. No political or social movement ever was run by kids. I don't care what kids think. They're basically women.

>>plz stahp
No :)

No. They're bullies trying to avoid shouldering any sort of blame by playing the victim and using the deaths of 17 people to push an agenda and get famous.

Even if it did go down like the MSM claims it did, it just make them all look worse. Absolutely disgusting little monsters. All of them. A+ on that Holocaust Class final. Oh and sage yet another fucking shillthread.

is kid the millenial version of the jew

Stupid bitch. 17 year olds aren't fucking kids. When you fucking turn 13 you are literally a young adult.

1 to 5 baby
6 to 12 kid
13 to 17 young adult

so is this the new "are you feds" meme?

The kid cries out in pain as he snapchats

Not an argument. Everybody was a kid once. Being a kid doesn't give you special permission to dictate laws or rights.

WE WUZ KIDZ?

Remember the school was 40% Jewish or so.

Those poor (((KIDS)))!

Did (((they))) learn from Sandy Hook and now try to stop normies from taking the actor pill? This false flag is even more botched up than Las Vegas, guess Trump fucked up their plans for good.

WEWUZKIDZ!!!!

Dilly dilly

why won't any of you just STOP and think of these poor shilldren?

Just some kids trying to throw america under the bus of tyranny right? Were not stopping shit fuck of glow faggot.

Wow if the tweet is true its almost as if they are confessing

>shilldren
Nice, this will even catch on with normies.

You want to pop off at the mouth for your personal brand on a national level, you stepped into the game and all criticism is fair you dumb bitch.

>Stop what you are doing!
Come and take them from my cold dead hands nigger

>stop what I'm doing
I'm making a fucking Chinese pancake you stupid fuck. If I don't flip it in 2 minutes it will burn.

KIDS! repeat in bold and caps the proscribed number of times for the oldest method of neurolinguistic programming.

kids do not place such an importance on the fact that they are kids, their writers are low-rent as fuck

Kids?!! I was in basic training at 17 out of high school on my way to combat training to kill the enemy. WTF's she talking about?!

Post fucking pic

Do you think this girl is getting paid to be retarded? if so, She has to be NFL level skill. {1776 will romance again }

Sup Forums schizophrenics and 14 year-olds are retarded for pushing hoax memes. You make pro-gun people look like conspiracy nuts.

> (OP)
>>WE ARE KIDS
>exactly. they dont know shit about anything and their opinions should be discarded

this. shut the fuck up then

>why is a 21 yr old in high school

basically Florida

That's EXACTLY what an actor would say, especially after it's been called out.

>SHILLDREN
gold

ANUDDA SHOAH

Repetetive programming. Easy and effective on redditors.

>
Were the fuck is the king !!!!

when normies start denying our version of events it only fuels it. many other normies will become aware that a different version of events exists, and a few will investigate it. we're making progress

underrated

No, it's Russian bots pushing this. Now get back in there and troll them some more.

This leaf gets it. This is playing out like a poorly-written soap opera. Fucking glow-in-the-dark C14niggers need to hang for this shit.

they were kids, now they've been recruited as actors

You are sheeple
get the fuck over it

Wouldn't it be cool if these parkland kids started a band?

fuck off underage

Uhh they literally are actors, they're all from the drama class at their school

underrated

i think you mean the united state military intelligence contractors whose job it is to subvert this community

Won't anyone think of the shilldren?

>she looks 18 and ready to take nigger dick

And I was in the army when I was 14 was I not a kid?

So Alexa is also Jaclyn?

Kids should shut the fuck up. Kids weren't meant to be listened to.

>shilldren

SHILLDREN

A new meme is born

Its too bad these kids didn't die. Never thought I'd have to feel that way.

Had 4 of them post the same Hogg picture (the one with the 2 interviews) in a thread earlier today. Sloppy!

Wow, I'm sold. Please take my guns, upper-class jews and shitskins.

Thanks user's it was just an accident. This morning I was talking to my wife about this stuff and I said children but she heard shilldren and I said what? shilldren! that is genius, and she said I thought thats what you said.

Shilldren was born.

Meme it out there!

Check it out.
>‘This kid gets bullied a lot, someone should do something,’
>“I regret definitely not saying anything.”
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200754714.html

The leaf is right, for once

>They’re (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((kids)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sure

Announcing a report is reportable. You're reported.

mate that looks indian

The best part is that it have retroactive applications. The left has been screeching on and on about kids (as long as they are not white) since Trayboon.

It doesn't matter. It throws doubt on the whole thing and makes the left look ridiculous for arguing with Sup Forums. The memes rob the left of their fake sanctimony and drag it into the mud.

>16-17
>kids
Explain yourselves Americans.

this is bullshit. no one in south florida "grows up there their entire lives." ironically the closest kids that fit that bill are usually haitian niggers or some type of aquabeaner

If you're kids then shut up because you don't know shit about anything except algebra and tom sawyer

>Willingly go onto national television to cry and demand our rights be taken away
>Get upset when people push back.

Ya think their handlers will take steps if the "kids" get made?

Some horrible event involving their bus lol

Same goes motherfucker

ALL THE OTHER KIDS
WITH YOUR PUMPED UP TWEETS

Astroturfing at its finest. You can almost hear the evil corporate bastards feeding her these lines.

>> BUT THE SHILLDREN!

fuck... I'll shower before eating it.

This is pretty amazing guys. The shooting narrative and the false flag is being exposed. People are not buying it in large.

Look at how they are now in full damage control screaming about how they are kids. No they are CRISIS ACTORS!!! If Trump Jr. will tweet more on this, we could see the biggest happening of all time

Two and a half spooks

>voicing your political opinion means you deserve autistic Sup Forumstards screeching that you are an actor working for soros

Sure is inbred faggot in here.

Seriously, it's a shame he wasn't able to finish off all them, these kids are fucking insufferable.

21 year old senior? LOL. This narrative is falling apart in record speed

>we are human
Look more like semi domesticated animals desu

It was a bunch of attention whoring faggots.

CNN / liberal media was primed and ready to spring and leach onto the first shooting tragedy to push anti-gun retardation.

Any group of 3,000 americans will have a few dozen CNN-worshipping leftist anti-gun faggots, ready to milk a tragedy for their own social capital.

this little faggot isn't some soros/deep state secret operative.

He's a fucking self-absorbed, coat-taling faggot.

fuck the shooter, fuck these leftist opportunist high schooler niggers, fuck the CNN anti-gun scheming beaner cunts, and fuck pol - fuck everyone posturing & ranting about this

El Goblinos

Finally, the voice of reason.
>inb4 10 people call you a jew shill

Friendly reminder that everytime a kid says "I'm just a kid!", they are attempting to manipulate you by playing into your preconception that children cannot display vile, irresponsible and immoral behaviour.

Jew Shill

>deserve

There is no 'deserve' about it, that's just the way things are you. If you want to get into politics, you have to deal with the people involved and that includes Sup Forumstards.

prussian bot detected