Part 6 best JoJo part.
Prove me wrong.

Best JoJo , best stando

>coloured scans
>mobius asspull
>gay nigger (Italian) villain
>boring fights
>shitty setting
>slow pacing until made in heaven which doesn't count because the point of the stand is to make everything fast
>unmemorable characters aside from a few but they die early in the story anyway so it doesn't matter
>ugliest art style since early part 1
>even more horrid anatomy than usual
>female JoJo

Definitely up there with my favourites.

It's on part with 7 imo, but I like 8 more so far, though Jolyne is better than Gappy.

OH MY STRING STAND

AFTER PUCCI ATTACKS WITH C-MOON

TURN MY BODY INTO A MOEBIUS STRING

ALONG WITH MY HEART

AND LUNGS

Worst JoJo, worst stand>You can read it in b&w
>not an asspull, but a clever use of Jolyne powers
>He's actually one of the best villains, and a good variation of the formula, because Pucci intents are good. And he's not gay, his love for Dio is religious love, not sexual love
>it has boring fights (survivor arc) and great fights (Dio's sons)
>Florida is depicted very well, is a good location like every other JoJo location
>it starts a bit slow, but after the initial prison part it has a good pacing
>the party is very good and they not die early. Dio's sons also are good characters
>shit taste
>not true
>one of best JoJos and also best female protagonist in shonen manga, and one of the best in general
Not an asspull, faggot

Part 7 is better
Part 2 is better
Part 5 is better
Yes you're wrong

Part 5
>aesthetically pleasing
>Interresting double personallity villain
>Best enemy stand
>Best fights of the series
>Cool Italian setting
>Memorable characters
>Beginning of the current art style
>Cute JoJo

>Part 7 is better
>Part 2 is better
Someone could agree with you
>Part 5 is better
This is pure shit taste, user.

>Part 5
>>aesthetically pleasing
Agree
>>Interresting double personallity villain
He's interesting but not developed enough. Araki focused on the wrong aspects of him, like muh anonymity. Everyone remembers of him like the crappy fusion of Dio and Kira.
Araki should instead have focused on the fact that Diavolo is fucking crazy (21th century schizoid man) and should have added more personalities, like the well dressed shadow bossu apart from pois hair diavolo, and a good daddy personality who wants to protect Trish.
>>Best enemy stand
If you mean minor villains' stands, agree.
If you mean KC, it's good but not the best
>>Best fights of the series
It has good fights, but also terrible fights (silver chariot requiem)
>>Cool Italian setting
Agree
>>Memorable characters
Side characters are good, but protagonist and main villain are the worst
>>Beginning of the current art style
Not true, was part 4
>>Cute JoJo
Not the cutest

Her stand allows her to be turned into strings where's the asspull in this?

He's just shitposting, ignore that faggot

no

I too believed this to be true. Then I read Steel Ball Run

Fuck Part 6, this is a Steel Ball Run thread now.

>mfw realizing that the Rock Animal's name is just a fucking music scale and not some long-ass thing

Best villains
Kars > Pucci > Valentine > Diavolo > Dio > Kira

Nope.
It's all a reference to Hawkwind.
Doremifasolati Do is the album, Urban Guerrilla and Brain Storm are both song of that album.

Why Kars though?

>Kars that high
>Kira that low

Please explain why Kars is so high, this could get interesting.

I thought he was a good villain. He was a simple character yet felt genuine and not comically evil (unlike Dio at times for example).
Kira is just overshadowed by the others.

Now that I think about it, Kars is actually a pretty good antagonist. However, Wamuu would have been better.

It's so bad that it killed everyone

But it was glorious

>Stroheim doesn't know how to do the nazi salute

Kars is great. He's focused and efficient and doesn't waste time on stupid shit even if he has the upper hand. He has a good design too.
>Wamuu would have been better
What didn't you like about him? I thought Esidisi was the weakest of the three.

>mods ban generals
>there are now four jojo threads
This isn't an improvement

what's wrong with kira desu

Stone Free is the most boring main protag stand.

He's not bad but he doesn't shine among the rest.
His introduction was very good, but he made stupid mistakes and gradually lost his composed and methodical demeanor which made him seem like a generic asshole bad guy in the end.
His motivations and flaws were interesting, but his actions didn't follow.

I LOVE KIRA

>Kars is great. He's focused and efficient and doesn't waste time on stupid shit even if he has the upper hand. He has a good design too.
>don't waste time on stupid shit
Dude, when he turned into the ultimate being he could have easily kill everyone, but instead he start creating killer squirrels and plays with Joseph using hamon just for fun...
Kars is just a less evil Dio, with that "I respect nature" thing.
The pillar men works well as a trio, with Kars being the "evil" one, Whamuu the "good" one and Eisidisi the "funny" one that seems an asshole but actually cares about his friends.
Kars alone imho is the weakest jojo villain.

Wamuu would have been better as the main antagonist since:

-He was the first pillar man to be introduced (not counting Santana), so the audience got more time to understand/appreciate him.

He had a fresh and well-developped personnality for a villain, which makes you wonder if he really IS a villain.

He isn't an opposite to the main JoJo like Kars is, but more of a complement to his personnality.

Personally I find his wind mode more interesting that Kars' bone blade.

He's the best after Soft and Wet and Tusk.
Others were just punch ghosts with some other power added.
>He's not bad but he doesn't shine among the rest.
>His introduction was very good, but he made stupid mistakes and gradually lost his composed and methodical demeanor which made him seem like a generic asshole bad guy in the end.
>His motivations and flaws were interesting, but his actions didn't follow.

Kira is the first villain who isn't a "bad guy who isn't human and wants to rule the world", but instead is:
>apparently normal guy, who have a normal job, a normal house and all that kind of things
>doesn't care about power, just wants to live in peace killing women and dating their hands
>Doesn't die in some epic way, just got run over by an ambulance
His action also aren't incoherent with his beliefs, for example he could just leave Morioh, but he refuses to do it because he loved that town and wanted to leave peacefully there

True. Though it's still not as bad as Dio vs. Jotaro.
Kars' approach is also better in general, he tries to maximize his chances (initially refusing to let Wamuu 1vs1 Joseph for example) of success and doesn't really do unnecessary things or show off until the end.
>Kars is just a less evil Dio
Kars isn't as megalomaniac, though. Considering who he is, he's relatively down to earth.
>The pillar men works well as a trio
Absolutely, I'd replace "evil" with "serious" though. He's not a good person but by Jojo villain standards he's not that cruel or sadistic. He just wants his stone.
>the weakest jojo villain
He wouldn't really work alone, Kars is good because the Pillar Men are good, though we'll never know what could have been if Araki had decided to only have him awaken.
>if he really IS a villain
He fits that archetype of the villain with a code of honor but in the end he's still evil.
I don't know if Wamuu's personality could have worked as a main antagonist since it was always Kars who drove the trio forward by reminding them of their goal. Wamuu being the underling who takes a liking to his enemy works better in my opinion.

Absolutely not. It's interesting and used creatively.

>Gyro and Johnny
Always makes me chuckle

>Kars is just a less evil Dio, with that "I respect nature" thing.
But Kars doesn't want to dominate the world, nor power, wealth or revenge like Dio. He just wants to achieve physical pefection and conquer his only weakness, he wanted to unlock his species' potential.

>Stone Free
>he

This nigga hasn't probably read C-Moon or Sky High

Yes, Kira's character is interesting, but the way he evolved throughout Part 4 wasn't great. He could've lived his quiet life easily if he hadn't made a bunch of mistakes and hadn't become obsessed with Josuke and co.

but he really was an asshole the whole time, he just told himself he was humble and wanted a quiet life but really had no self-restraint

That would be Star Platinum

This is why I find Valentine to be one of the best villains

>He is a constant shadow over the whole race, secretly pulling the strings
>He has an interesting philosophy of life
>He isn't an evil treacherous politician like Araki could have made him be
>In fact his death might have brought more harm to his country than anything
>He is charismatic, you never know what are his true intentions during his fight against Johnny
>He can be scary and menacing at times (When he "rapes" Lucy)
>His Stand is completly overpowered

Yet he dies, gunned down in the middle of nowhere.

>He isn't an evil treacherous politician
He literally tries to shoot Johnny in the back after a speech full of pompous lies

>>His Stand is completly overpowered
It's not. It's just that Valentine is smart and resourceful, but D4C is one of the weakest main villain stands, not counting Love Train.

Is literally the weakest without counting Whitesnake

Which MV is best at using their stand?
Which is the worst?

Dio mastered it to 10 seconds

Every one of them is good at it.
By default I suppose Pucci is the least proficient because he didn't take the time to truly master MIH, but he didn't need to.

Valentine
Kira

The population of America seems to enjoy him a lot, he isn't a bad president.

Yes he tried to shoot Johnny while he wasn't expecting it, but it might have been the only solution.

Remember, at this moment Johnny just lost his dearest friend and wasn't thinking straight at all, he was being a threat to Valentine, any word could cost the president his life so he had to be very careful.

Killing Johnny by surprise was probably the best option to make it out alive.

To the eyes of Valentine, Johnny and Gyro were just terrorists. And his act wasn't treacherous, it was cautious.

Pucci nailed it.
Whitesnake was used in a lot of clever ways.
The worst is Valentine probably, used just a bit of D4C true power, most of the time just to avoid death.

Btw, this is a thing I like in JoJo, you can have the most powerful stand ever but be to dumb or just too careful to use it well, or have an ability that seems week but that can be powerful if you are capable of using it very well

WELCOME TO JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

Beach Boy was perfect in that last aspect.

How can you love something so UGLY

>have an ability that seems week but that can be powerful if you are capable of using it very well
I liked when Part 6 touched upon this with Pucci's bag of discs and trying to match the person with the right disc.
I wonder how many stands he had to deal with that were vague, useless or just borderline world ending. Even something like Survivor he knew the correct situation and place to unleash it.
Pesci was great. Everything I like in a minor villain. I'd love to see him in Araki's newer style and how he'd look.

No, it was fully treacherous. Even Johnny wished his speech "wasn't a lie" because of how charismatic it sounded, but they both knew he was full of shit and it was only a way for him to lower his guard.

It's just sad that Araki made him sound like a douchebag at the end just so he could justify killing him. The ARIARI barrage was ok tho.

>satanic trip

Go shitpost and argue on the /trash/ thread.
I wish Araki didn't go too ham on it. I like Bruno's comment about targeting friends. I just it was portrayed a little more...I'm not sure the word but "balanced"? I remember that Fugo-thong interview where he said Pesci was his favourite bad guy, I bet Araki felt bad afterwards.
5/6/8 have my favourite minor villains and 5/8 hit more because of the small connections they shared. I'm glad Araki expanded it with 8 with Aishou/Yotsuyu having history.
If Doremi dies before Urban, I hope Araki does something dramatic with it like he did with 5.

Kirafag isn't on the /trash/ thread

Reminder that Yotsuyu probably thought Aishou was a clingy fuck, they never actually chilled together.

Wtf are those lips.

Did Pucci ever stop to think that maybe giving Bohemian Rhapsody to a horribly drug addict was a bad idea?

is anyone else interested in seeing BR animated when the Pt 6 anime finally comes out

Doesn't really make a difference who he gives BR to, since it does its own thing.
>spoiler
Yes, I absolutely am.

Aishou had a hard life.
At least other than whining he put Jobin in his place before he died.

Well with Pucci's "guidance" I suppose he thought that Ungalo might take a little caution with it. The fact he was a drug addict too and a little bit off means he wasn't going to purposely pull out a Godzilla sim-city. It would be the same regardless.
>Spoiler
Oh boy for sure,
All 3 Dio's sons fights are gonna be greato.

That was a bus not Jobin

Well, I meant more figuratively. To the audience.
Going back to the fight and Aishou's words after the gofer comment was interesting.

There's a /trash/ thread? Jesus Christ

>finished all available anime
Part 5 when?
I guess I'll read the rest now. Does any protagonist top Joseph, though?

What upgrade will Jobin's stand get?

NOT TRUE

I don't know where to post anymore

Jolyne and Johnny

lol

>Davidpoo cuts out Koichi's grin
Why?

they even miscolored it

Why'd they give him super saiyan hair in this scene?

I hate your false flagging ass, the anime is actually shit but you go around being an obnoxious wanker so that people start to side with it and not with the manga.
I'm truly glad generals are dying, so that faggots like you disappear for good.

The sperm in DIO's body is still made by 1 of Johnathan's organs. I can see the stand genes being from Dio , but Gio should be more like Johnathan.

He's so UGLY it HURTS MY EYES

Come shitpost in here while things cool off on Sup Forums

stando powa

I'm not falseflagging. Why would I go through the trouble of making these images if I thought the anime was good?