- CRASHING THE EU -

- CRASHING THE EU -
Chief economist of Lega explain Minibots (new Italian currency)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz05I-U8Gz8

1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/malaria-per-caso-sofia-un-indagato_0087a835-13c9-44f2-bcd6-b790eca00da8.html
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
qelsi.it/2014/i-troll-del-pd-influencer-che-si-autodefiniscono-spartani/
comedonchisciotte.org/movimento-arturo-le-truppe-cammellate-di-george-soros-in-rete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made lots of stuff tell me what you think

1) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

2) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

LATEST NEWS
Cronaca:
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/svastiche-su-muri-coop-sociale-mestre_3a7538d6-5fd2-4991-8fb2-b004bffb9bff.html
>Svastiche su muri Coop sociale Mestre

ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/malaria-per-caso-sofia-un-indagato_0087a835-13c9-44f2-bcd6-b790eca00da8.html
>Malaria: per caso Sofia un indagato .La bimba di 4 anni era stata contagiata in ospedale a Trento

Notizie interne:
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2018/02/20/terrorismo-007-minaccia-jihadista-concreta-in-italia-_5684450b-959f-4dbd-8958-e4ee3a6d54a7.html
>Terrorismo: 007, minaccia jihadista concreta in Italia

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Allarme-007-servizi-di-intelligence-Campagne-di-influenza-possono-condizionare-elezioni-in-Italia-c4b31d64-d59a-4417-b707-0ecaa28efd7f.html
>Allarme dei servizi di intelligence: "Campagne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia"

Reminder that Boldrini is a literal coalburner, pic related her ex lover.

Nice.

Top kek, I'm not surprised at all

if i made any mistakes here tell me

also if i can make it more specific, tell me

slow Wednesday

Guys, have you noticed how (((they))) stopped reporting everything related to the Macerata happenings?
Not only they stopped talking about Pamela Mastropietro's autopsy results and Traini in jail, they even stopped the kvetching about muh innocent niggers shot are suffering at the hospital.
How much has it backfired trying to depict the niggers as the ultimate victims in all this?

>Campahlgne di influenza possono condizionare elezioni in Italia
who /russian hacker/ here, бpaтвa?

PD has more people under investigation than Forza Italia.

Throwing Italo-fascist into foibas when?

Throw yourself instead.
Go and die.

The fact OP forgot to put Italy/pol/ as title of the thread, didnt help

after the last yugo commie gets crucified, of course

Someone a few weeks ago hacked some of the data of the PD, probably it was something irrelevant like old addresses and phone numbers.
Also, I wonder if "hacker del PD" and "PD trolls" are a thing.

Its accurate...at least following our latest official polls data.

Fun fact: much more Croats were killed by titines and ended in the gulag of Goli Otok (Isola Calva). Something like 25:1 ratio.
And Croats are so stupid that they don't even know...

sorry pal, I fucked up while copy/pasting

doesnt it look nice

WHY IS NO ONE COMPLIMENTING MY GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLS

Pls explain what'll happen if right wing coalition gets like 37%.

yugos, the worst kind of commies. barely humans i'd say

>I wonder if "hacker del PD" and "Pd trolls" are a thing
weren't they trying to gather people to Correct The Renzi™ on their official Faceberg page?

You stupid diggo, Goli Otok was a prison camps for supposed russian spies after Tito-Stalin split. There were all ethnicities there, not only Croats.

You do know that Croats hate Tito and communism? Only marxists and communist party families love him.
And only some istrian serbs and albanians like you.

You are getting a minority in your own country. Hahahaha Have fun with your niggers. You tried to purged Croats from Istria and now this is kharma coming at you.

>supposed russian spies
K E K
Anybody that wasn't a Tito's cocksucker. Most of them were Croats, something like 90% of the ppl.

Not really. It is mixed public opinion. Everybody appreciate partisans.

>qsq no titolo

there's a whole bunch of mentally handicapped pieces of shit so brainwashed to do free pro-UE and pro-PD campaign. go figure

I don't, my grandfather was saved by his best friend that was Croat. He died after the war and was beaten to death by titines.

They'll try to buy some seats from other parties. Forza Italia already said "everyone expelled from M5S is welcomed in right wing coalition if they agree with the program". M5S already are kicking people out, even before they are elected, because their "holier-than-thou" policy.

Partisans are appreciated in the south where italians and chetniks roamed free.
Half of continental Croatia has some ustashe in their family trees.

Please post source for this claim.

We don't know.
In theory the decision is up to President of Republic, who receives the proposal for the government from the winner of election: if nobody manages to win clearly, parties might decide to make new coalitions based on the number of votes they received. There is also the possibility to have an unsatisfactory election result and a "governo tecnico" might be installed by the president himself (he chooses a team of people to form a new government that supposedly should work in order to solve urgent issues and eventually organize new elections).

RICORDATE CHE È VIETATO DARE DA MANGIARE AI SUB-UMANI, GRAZIE.

I mean for this post.

>supposed russian spies
>16.000 people
the absolute state of titofags

can it be modified?

It's stuff that I studied 10+ years ago, don't remember the sauce. Go and read books about it, you will find something.

He's right about not being for russian spies. Don't know about the statistics, I only know in post-war years commies bragged about using Jasenovac and killing 1 mil enemies of the state.
Goli otok was a political prison, so yeah, everyone who went hard against party policy.

I like the a e s t h e t i c colors.
You could possibly make them more specific but all the polls are kind of outdated for the collegi I think.

What governo tecnico? It will be around 20 seats missing to have a majority for right wing in worst case scenario. They'll buy some seats.

Bretty gud graphic skill compà.

Like this one here.

are you new?
No it cant.

Queste elezione stanno portando molti nuovifroci ma dovete essere educati a fare la pasta

Italians are and will always be honorary Americans. Keep up the good work

The Soy God.

the italian version is favij

Well your history books are than biased with italo-fascist propaganda.

>*blocks your path*

Looks like a regular italian to me...

I have several hints, pic related to begin with, and also this old article regarding the so called "Spartani" or "troll pagati dal PD"
qelsi.it/2014/i-troll-del-pd-influencer-che-si-autodefiniscono-spartani/

Minibot is a very shitty name if I'm honest. Good luck anyway.

But that is true. Many people who were not russian spies ended up as well. You have to keep in might back in 1948 there was a real fear of Soviet invasion and Tito GTFO Stalin.

Fusaro literally NazBol. Only Italy could manage to have the incarnation of a memeflag who goes around Sup Forumslitical tv talk show, as a leftist quota, shilling for right wingers. Best country of the planet.

god i do love niggers and the EU

Also the foibe massacres are a myth and have never happen. Dont buy the into propaganda.

Also reminder that there's a thing called "Movimento Arturo" who has as poster boy Zoro, the cuck that keeps having his own prime time program on La7 despite having the lowest audience. The name of the show is PROPAGANDA LIVE.

comedonchisciotte.org/movimento-arturo-le-truppe-cammellate-di-george-soros-in-rete/

Twatter is infested with those "Arturo" profiles.

>after war books
>fascist
LOOOOOL

Bullshit.

you get it

daily rmindr that all opinion polls are heavily biased against our Memelord. The South is with Salvini, Borghi and Bagnai.
Speak with your parents, your friends, your neighbours, your coworkers, and you'll see that many will decide for Salvini. BUT DONT SPERG OUT. LET THE WEAK MINDS ABSORB YOUR CHARISMA. LET THEM THINK IT WAS THEIR OWN IDEA.

this is bait, please anons dont fall for this low quality bait

>brainlet thinks fusaro is full on right wing
>brainlet thinks people fall for fusaro meme talk
lmaoo the absolute state of Sup Forumslastri

He never said Fusaro is rightwing, he actually said hes a living memeflag which is the best way to describe him.

Sardinian soy?

fusaro works because his memetalk infiltrates the feeble minded, pushing ideas of sovranità nazionale.
But the real Gentlemen and Scholar reads directly Costanzo Preve, god bless him

I have talked with plenty terronis and the only ones who vote lega are on Sup Forums, the others are still butthurt about salvini and the old lega and will prob vote 5 stars or Berlusconi.
Inb4 you call me a shill, no its just my personal experience please dont sperg out

Bot mean Buoni del Tesoro, its the official name of Italian treasury bills

>hurr durr every truth that I dont like is a bait
Really pathetic

He covertly names the jews using the expression "alta finanza apolide", so he is on /ourside/ on this.

quick rundown on new proposed italian currency ?what it will be based ? what it uses as symbol ?

they are already on board with all the ideas. Inside the electoral cabin, they'll istinctively choose the strongest leader. Shill them constantly and quietly with cute Salvini memes and remind them of how old, frail and bugiardo Silvio is.

Its not really a "new currency", its basically a smart way to "print" money but not necessarily a new currency. Minibots/minibonds will have different bills with various italian symbolic characters (even a football player lmao)

it's not exactly a currency as they're treasury bonds, their value is identical to the euro, they will be accepted by national businesses and they can be converted to cash at any moment
they're essentially MEFO bills and the EU can only cry about it

based on what ? labor ?gold ?used for ?

Is Zoro the purest form of boomer soy?

I am gonna get shit for this but no i dont believe this. Terroni are too proud and often fail to recognize their faults/forget what salvini did for the greater good. I know that generalising is not cool but when we are talking about millions of people i have to. The day terroni get redpilled, start paying taxes and realizing they can do better, automatically the situation will improve politically

ITALY FOR ITALIANS!
FREE ITALY FOREVER!

whats the point of having them/introducing it ?

their value is based on the Euro, the only difference is that instead of being issued by the European Central Bank they're managed by the National Treasury

the idea is to use them to reduce public debt, as the states owes the people a lot of money they can't give back
also it will supposedly make bailing out of the Euro easier

Taxes, every year the income of taxes will be around 400 billions while the output of credits towards citizens from the state should be 70billions which currently are used to make it easir for people to fix houses etc. Minibots would remove the house thing and use the money to "print" these bills that will be used fro everything. From paying taxes to buy bread, increasing this way the amount of value and money circulating.
If any user wants to add info or correct me please do.

I know some who will vote for him but many are considering CasaPound (especially the woke ones about M5S)

Dunno but his tv show on La7 was quickly arranged after canceling Gianluigi Paragone's program.
Paragone was particularly butthurt about it, considering that the audience Zoro achieves is no better than what he did with La Gabbia.
Now he is a M5S candidate, kek.

it's basically done to stimulate the economy withvan increased cash flow without actually pouring more money in the market, as instead of Euro we will be using government obligations

I am sorry but im gonna go with the "vote utile" argument, not voting lega these elections makes you a retard

preddy gud, you could make the colors just a but more contrasting, though.

yeah obligations, thats what i meant with credit

Sardianians lost their mind

hmm sounds very innovative , has this been done somewhere else ?other countries ? any examples or results to compare ?

I think argentina maybe, but i am not 100% convinced and desu ignorant about this

Do you know what NazBol means?

credit is a kind of obligation, so you're not wrong in this context

>has this been done somewhere else?
yeah, in Nazi Germany and also in the US in the late 1800s - early 1900s, but instead of being government-issued they belonged to private companies