What's it like being in prison for the rest of your life? Do you get to jack off and watch TV?

What's it like being in prison for the rest of your life? Do you get to jack off and watch TV?

>Do you get to jack off and watch TV?
would you find it tempting if it was so?

its comfy af. Cells are really comfy, dark at night.

Yes you get to sleep a lot and have no responsibilities, 3 meals a day.

Highly recommend it

Prison has free healthcare and in California if you’re level 3 and lower (only four levels) you can have a 16 inch tv in your cell. Inmates have it made in California, not sure about Florida but it can’t be much different

They turn the temperature down really low but it would be nice if you could get a bunch of blankets and had a nice cellmate.

I worked with a volunteer “art in jail” program in college and got to meet lots of prisoners. I think if you are in a goo d prison and have a good group of folks around you that you can get along with it could be a really nice life.

Better yet, what is even a point in serving a life sentence? Why do prisoners even bother surviving and not just off themselves?

Without Internet life is a prison

If you’re not LWOP or condemned, lifers have been getting dates. The gangs are rampant, though. If you’re a lifer and run in the gangs still you’re going to be in prison your entire life. Where they should be

What makes you think he won't get the death sentence?

in Scandinavian countries homeless people commit crimes because the prisons are so good. Nords are so cucked man, it's meant to be a punishment not a neet heaven.

Spent 5 days in jail before and by the end of it, I could already feel my sanity starting to slip. Life in prison must be absolute torture, it'd honestly be more humane just to put this kid down like the sick animal that he is.

OP envisions himself nutting into his palm and then slurping it like a freshly shucked oyster. Thrice daily

He looks like a goblin.

he's a sl*ve

That's a single-occupant dormitory room, not a prison cell. Scandinavia has no prisons, if they look like this.

This is a myth.
Scandinavia is a welfare state, homeless people can demand a free home and gibs anytime why would they go to prison for this?

Besides, prison is meant for resocialization, this is why crime rate is so low in Scandinavia , since it works.

>Do you get to jack off and watch TV?
Do we look like Scandinavia to you?

Prison is great until you get your wig split or butt cheeks busted. You polfags wouldn’t stand a chance in prison.

it's reality, just jewgle scandinavian prison.

That's a lot nicer than the dorm that I paid to live in during college.

>resocialization
If only more people understood this.

In the US we will likely always have “lifers” who wouldn’t benefit from resocialization. For them prison is punishment. But for lesser crimes with 2-20 yr sentences resocialization should be the priority, otherwise it’ll always just be a revolving door.

I would fuck that attorney

by azura by azura by azura

doesnt work with the animals you got in your country

Sounds better than being homeless

What'd you do, my nigga?

Scandy prisons are far more solitary tho. The max ones anyway. Stuck in cell for most of the day with an hour for exercise if you're a murderer or similar