How long before civil war USA?

How long before Race war/Civil war breaks out in the United States?
>govt too big
>govt trying to taking our guns
>media demonizing whites
>media lying about false flags monthly
>media promoting race mixing
>media promoting degradation of traditionalism
>media degrading patriotism and nationalism
>niggers taking knees
>niggers murdering, raping and stealing from whites
>govt manipulating th markets
>Mexican invaders becoming dangously high percentage
>trump betrayal
>people losing faith in the political system
How long do we have?

> war declared on North Korea
Everyone falls in line

april 1st

only way everyone falls in line is if mossad detonates a nuke. Even then too many goyim know and would be crying foul louder than they ever have before. We are way past that shit. Either we are pushed to the brink and a civil war happens or trump stops cowtowing and starts concentrating

I hope it's soon. I've been ready for a few years now. Locked and loaded.

It's already started

>How long before civil war USA?
...he asks as fake "school children" are paraded around the country to lament a fake "school shooting" for the purposes of disarming the one half of the population currently subject to early-stage genocide propaganda.

I'm down right now.
Take out the kikes and their blue blood Anglo slaves/dumb brown niggers who follow them.

>yfw fake school shootings lead to civil war

It is true that it has already started. I'd say about 2014-2015 when stores were looted every weekend a black guy died for heart attacks in squad cars, shot by a cop. Riots every weekend. As far as full out civilian war? Less than 20 years.

It’s much more than just school yard shootings

Race war is long overdue and a good thing. Niggers would get wiped off the board clean in a matter of a few months. Spics would follow soon after. Then liberal and leftists. The only hope any of the afore mentioned would have is to have the military come to their aid, and even then 1/ 2 the military would not follow orders. But realistically this won't happen. Whites have worked hard for what they have and wont risk their lives and property to go kill some niggers in a race war. But............

Gun control is the one issue that woudl absolutely cause a civil war. Not little things like high cap mag bands or bump stocks. Nothing like that. But if the government decided that the AR 15 was now illegal and citizens must turn them in, they would get a civil war. This is unquestionable. 1/3 of the population at the very least woudl refuse. And 1/8 of the populaiton at least would choose to fight to keep it. Sides would then be drawn and slowly the fence riders would commit. And you would have 3/4 of the coutnry siding with the pro gunners, and at most 1/4 of the country siding with the left.

Can you think of a time the US military went to war without having the corporate media and deep state kikes on board for at lesst the first year? The neo leftist youth take their orders from the establishment. A lot of people are going to be stunned to see how quickly the left abandons their sacrosanct causes of the last few years when Anderson Cooper tells them to

The next presidential election

Is Cooper a Jew pretending to be a mexican pretending to be white?

In all honestly, probably within our lifetime

I agree

Probably before then

I agree so how long before they take away the guns? 5 years tops?

The culture war started not civil war yet

part of the issue is that they'll keep doing what they've always been doing - they'll nickel and dime you down to nothing instead of saying guns are outright banned
with the right's track record of giving inches and losing miles to the left, it'll work unless something gives

Yeah pretty much. I’m sick of this cowardice nation I’m sick of all the cowards around me who don’t fight and help us attain true freedom and I’m sick as shit of this disgusting degenerate monetary system and everything about the disgusting leftists. Fuck this world

ONE MORE FUCKING CATEGORY EXTENSION, I SWEAR TO EVER-LOVING GOD

Bump stocks are one of the things in this world I care less about than the rabid cancer that infests the rest of the world, but I'll be damned if the left and their neo-con allies take one more slice out of the Second. Slavery wasn't the point of the civil war but became the posterchild of both sides, so too with bump stocks it seems.

>media plays on peoples emotions
>other people are brought up negatively because of charged emotions to get votes/seay public
>???
>profit

We'll see a happening and it will be something to the effect of the distractions becoming too blatant of a distraction and a cause of suffering that more and more people are involuntarily made aware of. The darker things get, the longer the kindling has been amassing.