13 YEARS

13 YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks much older desu.

13=devilz #

People often make that mistake.
This kid for instance is 10 years old, but some peope think he's already an adult

13 years of neuland.

Some people think he's an adult? Fucking nacists. They will say anything to discredit the refugees. He just wants a chance at better life.

13 years of betraying her race. Disgusting.

she said "we can do it". she has a plan and knows what she is doing and what is best for germanx. i trust her. i'm with her.

Longer than Hitler lmao

How is this allowed?

It's horrible how people malign these poor and innocent refugees who need our help.
Many of them have drowned during their journey.

tfw Her Turn just never ends

I know right, we must be more tolerant and understand that it's their plight. All these white privileged women from the 120db movement claiming to be raped by them are dumb and racist as hell!

We must understand our cultural differences. Going against it is nazism.

Anyone who dares to oppose this is a Nazi in my view.

Surely merkel isn't ignorant to this. . . so why is she doing this to her own country?

I tell liberals to bash trump all they want, but at least building a wall is for it's safety in his mind.

Serious question but is there like no term limits on her position?

but when african leaders or putin do it it's despotism

Hmmm, I don't know.

Is it because of smugglers?
Is it because of human trafficking?
Is it because of cheap labor?
Is it because of uneducated voters?
Is it to further her political agenda?

Can't really tell man.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam

Everyone seems to bash European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you know she is one of the best, if not the best policy maker in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and Europe. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home

And what about the terrorists? First, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"

MODS MODS MODS

Thats the thing, what is her political agenda? To ruin that which she rules?

isnt there a pic of the middle dude in straight up isis mode? Like holding a head or some shit?

No. Only America seems to have the foresight to have term limits on their leader.

where is my land gone~

No, the majority once supported open borders and refugees pre refugee crises - thanks to our state funded media. It was a massive #refugeeswelcome campaign. She probably took Arab/Jew money to "welcome" them here, and immigration lobbyists love them because they can exploit their cheap labor and pay them black money/avoid taxes.

>how can we not let refugees in or deprt them? After all we decided not to do those things so how could we now do them??

You better not come crawling to Visegrad in 20 years when both countries you lived in turn into full on stan mode, you spineless fucking coward.

classic leaf posing bait

And they want to allow the men who did that to them into germany.
Wew lad.

That's close but they don't actually want to work.
What is being profited on is the entire new refugee industry that sprang up, ie housing, language schools, personal aides ect
All being paid with taxpayer money, of cource.

Dear Leader is immortal, so why mind counting?

Tomorrow she will break Hitler's record for days in power.

>That's close but they don't actually want to work.

I know that 98% of them are on welfare. But the lobbyists love the 2%. It's poster children for their propaganda.

>All these white privileged women from the 120db movement claiming to be raped by them are dumb and racist as hell!
They would have been raped anyway. Even if it's true, it's a small price to pay for diversity

>I know that 98% of them are on welfare.
Pretty much the same situation here. 18 months after receiving a residence permit 91.9% of Eritreans and 92.9% of Syrians (aged 18-65) are on welfare
You see the percentage increasing in the time before because you've got to have your own residence to get welfare. If you still live in the refugee center you get some sort of pocket money

This is why we put a cap at 8. I'm leaving. See you plebs later.

‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’: Syrian refugee lives with 2 wives, 6 kids on benefits in Germany

rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/

She knows, she done fucked up by now, I bet she knows. The thing is she can't do shit about it now. If she admits that, even slightly, she'll be done, for good.

This is disgraceful. If this isn't any proof that it's a globally coordinated move by (((them))), I don't know what else is. Like even in fucking Brazil, out of all places, refugees are being shoved down people's throats. Nevermind its multitudes of social problems and starving mongrels, Brazil needs to be more diverse!

this era teaches us that democracy is the mob rule of stupidity