What are the actual long term effects of the redpill?

What are the actual long term effects of the redpill?

You grow boobs and your dick shrivels up
t. I might have taken the wrong pill...

Depression, isolation, loneliness, cynicism.

This is normal though, and a part of the process. Work to get through it.

the same as maturing into an adult; lose interest in friends and difficulty making new one

YOU EVENTUALLY START LIKING COCKS

See
Possibly added paranoia

Normies get a sense of hopelessness. But you just need will to make your own environment better.

it's depressing at first, then you realize that you're only depressed because you allow yourself to be. things are the way they are and you can't change anything. you either let it bother you or you don't.

This, also losing any touch with (((modern society))) basicaly social isolation

the soypill

Yeah dude. Soy is no joke.

I was having dinner with my gf last night and we went for chinese. She used some soy sauce on her rice and a tiny little bit splashed onto my plate. I mean, just a minimal amount. It was like one or two drops. I didn't think anything of it, seeing as how small an amount it was. Once we were done eating, my chest started feeling itchy. We got home and my nipples were feeling really itchy and sensitive. I took my shirt off and my nipples were so puffy, and I could swear that I was sprouting little breasts.

Anyway, by the time we were ready to go to sleep, there was a noticeable change. My girlfriend was making fun of me, calling me princess, and saying that I should wear a bra. It was humiliating. Well, she did put me in a bra and my breasts had actually grown to be a full cup size bigger than hers! We went to bed and I had a really hard time getting to sleep. Partly from the concern of growing these tiddies, but also because of how uncomfortable the new weight was. But I did manage to get a few hours in.

When I woke up, my waist was obviously thinner and my hips and butt had more fat on them. My face had even gotten a little softer. I was honestly scared. Anyway, my girlfriend said she'd stay by my side which I really appreciated, but that night, when I went to go have sex with her, she just rolled over and said she wasn't attracted to me. I told her I was still attracted to her, even with all the changes and she said she just wasn't comfortable with a woman being attracted to her. That really hurt.

I told her I wasn't a woman, but she disagreed and told me that in order to make her comfortable, I needed to lock my dick in a chastity cage. I did it for her, but it was really frustrating and it even hurt a little bit. Now she won't unlock me. I'm totally overcome with sadness and embarrassment and I can't stop crying and she just keeps on teasing me, getting me so hard in my cage.

Don't eat soy, you guys.

>the long term effects

Your tricks won't work mr Goldstein and mr Silverberg

Long term, I actually got happier. It for some reason fixed my chronic depression.

Indigestion and loneliness

Maturing into a man and moving forward to do worthy things. The Soy Pill is always available if you prefer masturbation and vidya.

pls give tutorial user, I used to be a happy bluepilled faggot now I constantly contemplate suicide every other minute or so

you start seeing the jew in literally everything. you become annoying to those around you if you don't carefully control your autism. you grow depressed and weary. but at the same time I have more motivation than ever before to sort myself out and become the man the West needs me to be.

Short term effects (3-6 months):
>slight dysphoria
>confusion
>reevaluation of values and beliefs
Medium term effects: (6 months - 2 years)
>major dysphoria
>depression
>anxiety
>social distancing
>alienation of/by those around you
>potential attempted suicide

Long term effects: (2+ years):
>Nothing is ever good enough, but in a good way that constantly drives you to improve yourself
>fitness increases
>constant thirst for knowledge leading you to read about philosophy, history (not (((history)))), etc.
>inability to accept a half-rate world
>balancing the individual with the collective
>utter rejection of semitic influence and everything it touches
>disgust for degeneracy

Ultra long term effects(20+ years):
Fourth Reich(?)

nothing as long as you have enough weed to smoke your troubles away. works for me.

>weed
>smoking your troubles away
degenerate

Sadness from hiding power levels. Sadness from alienating friends from revealing power levels.

Long term virginity

The blackpill is the last redpill in it's purest form. You might reach that level, after which you need to fuel yourself with delusions if you want to keep up hope in this world.

Green Pill master race

this

T. Virgin

suicide

self realization

genocide

love for your people

war

galactic lebensraum