Fate/Stay Night

What was your favorite route?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5657-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Voice-Project/page33
exhentai.org/g/1103382/36891bfe7e/?p=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfx8-c63u0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The one with Astolfo.

Heaven's Feel

HF, even if the majority of it was kinda boring.

HF>FZ>UBW
I haven't watched or read the Fate route. I really wish ufotable adapts it into a couple of movies since I'm not gonna watch DEEN’s subpar shit and I don't have the time to read it. I also haven't played Fate/Hollow.

Fate route is best

I've only watched UBW

>Knows about HF
>Doesn't knows about Fate
???

Ilya!

Fate route kinda ripped my heart out and stomped it on the floor for a while. I think the feels are why people hate on it so much.

even if they do get to meet in Avalon in the end

HF.

I've read spoilers about the Fate route long ago, so I jumped to HF directly after watching the UBW anime. I feel like I'm missing out though but it's a lot of hours.

Heaven's Feel is the only correct answer really

HF had an astoundingly good climax but it dragged like hell in the middle
I preferred UBW overall, it was just non-stop

the only true route

You should've just read through the whole novel in the intended order Fate>UBW>HF. The anime, while being a decent adaptation, is not up to par as far as characterisations go. Besides, witnessing Shirou's shift of ideals throughout the routes is an interesting experience.

UBW>Fate>HF
I'm an Archerfag which is why I like UBW the most, and like said, HF drags a lot so that's why I prefer Fate a little more than it, though I liked all of them.

I have high hopes for Hollow Ataraxia. I'm going to read it when the voice patch comes out.

>generic battle harem with a high school boy

>I'm going to read it when the voice patch comes out.
Never?

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5657-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Voice-Project/page33

I loved the Fate route despite it feeling long and boring at times.

Then I met HF and it redefined what long and boring mean. But I still liked it the most, especially Illya's parts.

UBW was meh for me; Google Chrome's search bar spoiled me the Shirou is Archer reveal.

>archer reveal
I thought everyone already knew that?
I knew it at least 2 years before I even got into Nasu

As a Zero secondary I can say that it was one of the few reveals that I didn't spoil for myself.

Fate of course!

I really liked the Nero route

Fate was the best one

The charm of Saber is simply too strong to resist!

Unlimited Blade Works.

VN, not the anime nor movie.

I read the Fate route while avoiding Nasuverse threads on Sup Forums. Then, just as I was starting UBW, I got spoiled.

How do you even do that? To my knowledge, it's literally impossible to play the routes out of order, so how on earth did you do it? I'm genuinely confused.

Existing save file, a lot of CTRL autism

Gotta say UBW overall, HF for the greatest highs, and Fate for the heartwarming stuff, thanks to Last Episode. In general, I love every route, so I'm a happy camper.

Huh, alrighty. Did the lack of initial exposition make anything seem out of place, in regards to concepts or mechanics mentioned off-hand, or were the Zero and UBW anime good enough on that front?

I kinda went FZ > DeenFate > Deen UBW > VN so I didn't knew for a while, and when it happened in the movie it felt rushed as hell

Artoria is best because strong stoic women are inherently attractive. They're even more attractive when they show a willingness to open themselves up to (you) alone.

It's like a human kinder egg.

Realta Nua has the routes in separate EXEs

Yeah, I can get that kind of appeal, but the routes are more than their heroines. Take UBW for instance, where the route is really Archer and Shirou's.

The movie was pretty rushed.
I watched it shortly after finishing the VN and I found it to be a really good action movie, but to anyone who hasn't read F/SN it makes no sense.
The animation and OST were godly though.
When the fuck were DEEN this good

UBW with HF as a close second, as people have said it in this thread, Sakura and cooking drag out a lot, but Illya, Rider and motherfucking Kotomine (Nakata Jouji is always perfect) make it up for me, I also love the batcave climax and the Illya ne-san after it
Maybe it's just how well done the climatic parts of UBW, with great OST are done and the Lancer addition that make them feel so good

I liked UBW the best for best exploring Shirou as a character. Had some great moments, too. If it wasn't for Nine Lives Blade Works and Sparks Liner High, HF wouldn't even be up for consideration.

>Saber puffs up with worms

That's true except for Fate. Fate is literally all about Saber.

I have never been so hyped in my life as I was during the final Kirei fight
>unlike him, I have a goal

Yeah, I kinda feel the same, if anything DEEN have going for them, is how well done the Archer parts with the EMIYA OST are done in both adaptations, I remember when first watching the Fate adaptation and loving Archer vs Berserker just because how well the OST and the UBW chant were put together

Yeah, I can also agree with that, for the most part.

The build up to him as a villain in this part was really fucking good, from the mapo tofu, to him obliterating a fucking servant, and then just appearing as the final boss counterpart for Shirou was great, he's the type of guy that makes lawful evil villains as good as they can be
>I like Kotomine Kirei, he's like me

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OHOHOHOHO

exhentai.org/g/1103382/36891bfe7e/?p=1

>Tohsaka the only F/SN girl who is a virgin
>refuses to be Luvia's maid for money
>somehow gets memed into being a whore for fat old faceless men
I don't get this at all. Usually character memes like this have at least some basis in reality.

Yeah it's honestly more about Saber than it is Shirou himself.

Artoria is also a virgin. The first H scene in the Fate route make a big fuss over her cherry popping.

Technically, she ejaculated once when she had a futa dick

UBW by far for me. Archer is cool as fucks and the message of learning to compromise concerning your ideals but still keep them close is incredibly valuable.

Least favorite is HF if only because Sakura is terrible and the message is the most nihilistic garbage ever.

She's had sex, just not as a female. Or do you think the autistic tomboy sprang from the aether?

It's because of that series that I just posted. That's literally it.

The tofu scene really caught me off guard. And the voice acting was the icing on the cake.

HF=UBW>shit>Fate

Well she wasn't even aware of that, right?

Is Kirei bad with spicy food?

I may do it one day but ~60h is too much of a commitment for me.

This , also you don't have to worry about switching routes since the 3 of them are separate.

She did say that she knows how to please a man, as well.

I got Saber's route right at the second try without WT and I was satisfied with that, I liked it a lot. It feels boring when I try to play again on a different route especially following the WT. I don't feel like even trying without the WT anymore.

That's after she has Rin give her lesbian love and Shirou fuck her. She's probably just saying shit trying to turn him on because she wants to please him. At that point she's definitely in love, just trying to pretend it's not there because she knows she is bound to die and leave Shirou no matter what happens.

I'd say he's pretty good, gobbling three plates of extra spicy mapo tofu without drinking is quite a feat.

WT?

Well, I'm not going to call Saber a slut. My point was more that Rin is literally the only F/SN heroine to have never had any sort of sexual contact whatsoever. It's odd that she was chosen for this meme. But then, I never got the appeal of the faceless fat old man thing, either.

Walkthrough.

The thing I love the most is how fucking serious it's made to be, like, he's just a guy eating ffs, you don't have to act like it's a big deal or anything, Shirou

Yeah the fat old man thing is like some awkward form of cuckolding I feel like.

Just goes to show how much Shirou likes him

Shirou is a little autistic. It's cute.

HF = UBW >>> Fate

The one where you save Illya, so none of them.

>a little
I don't think that's the correct modifier.

Illya survives the war in Fate.

Please do not bully my favorite sword. I'm not gay, but I'd marry Shirou.

She doesn't have much longer to live after Fate.

This desu, he's the second perfect husbando
But user, everything Illya ever wanted is to save you

It's the best possible situation for her desu. That or something like Prillya.

Then read HA, she's cute there

Fate route best route, Saber best girl, Shirou/Saber best romance.

Despite the middle of HF dragging, the high points(Illya, Rider, and Kotomine scenes, Shirou's downspiral and a good chunk oft he bad ends)+the climax(day 15+16) made up for it for me.

I actually had no idea about that one when I first read the VN. Somehow the internet didn't spoil me on it.

Shirou and Rin have a more engaging chemistry. Shirou and Saber feels too fluffy.

I don't agree with you.

>that fridge logic when you realize Shirou killed her by accident in the HF normal end

You see I read VNs like Umineko before I got into fate so 60~ always kind of felt standard, but I can see why people would be turned off by the length.

Just because you're correct, doesn't mean you're right.

You and I are enemies now.

I agree with you.

You and I are friends now.

>UBW movie animation
>godly

Looks like some fan animation.

None , all three are garbage

You are a representative of all the evil in this world. As a hero of justice it's my duty to destroy you.

Fate Route's the one I like the most.

I still with we would get Heaven's Feel's true end.

CTRL+S makes it easy

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zfx8-c63u0Q starts playing

Impossible. Angra Mainyu wants to fuck Caren, not Rin.

He wants to fuck Bazett though