Why should a piece of paper be illegal?

Why should a piece of paper be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gol5sPM073k
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3747247/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150309174507.htm
therooster.com/blog/learning-how-tell-if-your-lsd-real-or-fake-could-save-your-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the paper isn't illegal, the drugs that are soaked into the paper are what's illegal. but we both know that and you are just pretending to be retarded, right?

Because it contains C20H25N3O.

>taking LSD while mohammad is raping your wife, tearing down your churches, and taking away your kitchen utensils

pottery

My fuckin digits tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gol5sPM073k

Q actually predicted this

because it contains the contents of Hillary Clinton's emails?

how do you separate the drug from the paper? once the paper has the drug soaked into it to the peice of paper is illegal

Not an argument, please stay on topic.

why should a piece of metal be illegal?

Because it contains illegal drugs

no one fucking cares about your digits cunt

Because some retard would drop it while driving a truck and blasting Hotline Miami soundteack and that wouldn't end well.

If you're smart enough ti not get csught you are snart enough to use it.
Didnt your mom tell you that everything is legal if nobody knows you did it?

nice digits

Checked.

LSD is the red pill that the (((elites))) banned to keep the masses in the dark

So you have to blow a scumbag dealer in order to experiment with it. If it we're legal, you could just go to a store. Where's the story in that?

When I was younger... I went to Walgreens to buy some acid and ended up tripping balls in the restroom and got locked inside after closing. I must have tripped some alarm, cause the cops came and thought I broke in high on drugs. I was then hospitalized and sent to a psychiatric ward.

Fuck my life, op. This shit is legal.

Because acid rots brains way faster than other drugs.
You can talk to heroin addict on his second year and he can pretend to be normal on the surface, acid guy will be hallucinating shizo at this point.
Seeing a cool inspiring vision or feels is one thing, doing it regulary is completely another, it's just not the thing you meant to expirience on regular basis.

>t. junkie

fpbp

Poccи́я-user gets it.

>handling your tabs bare handed

> acid guy will be hallucinating shizo at this point.
Are you retarded? I've probably tripped upwards of 50 times during my younger years. The worst side effect I got from it was HPPD.

"muh digits"
"nobody cares about your digits"
You have the same digits, that's the joke. haha.

I completely forgot where I was for a second. The majority of Sup Forums posters literally live in their moms basement and have never had actual life experiences so I'm going to counter this
>Because acid rots brains way faster than other drugs.

right here.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3747247/

>21,967 respondents (13.4% weighted) reported lifetime psychedelic use. There were no significant associations between lifetime use of any psychedelics, lifetime use of specific psychedelics (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, peyote), or past year use of LSD and increased rate of any of the mental health outcomes. Rather, in several cases psychedelic use was associated with lower rate of mental health problems.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150309174507.htm

>In a national survey of over 190,000 U.S. adults, lifetime use of certain psychedelic drugs was associated with a 19 percent reduced likelihood of psychological distress within the past month, a 14 percent reduced likelihood of suicidal thinking within the past year, a 29 percent reduced likelihood of suicide planning within the past year and a 36 percent reduced likelihood of attempting suicide within the past year. These results were published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology.

I'm sure you think smoking weed will make white people go fucking nogs too

>the worst side effect i got was a symptom of schizophrenia

ayy

I also posted a video that is highly relevant to the thread, so fuck you, slav.

>1 post by this ID

you're all faggots

Is there a way to test acid or do you just hope you're the 1 in 20 people lucky enough to not get Chinese research drugs?

I smoke weed for a six years m8.
And partially one of the reason i smoke weed is because i think it' s more than enough to get wasted and feel good afterwards.
I contacted with various dealers over the years and, well, acid ones were the worst. I do not bother communicating with them or the scum thst usually revolves around them.

why shouldn't degenerates be shot?

I can't imagine Russia has decent weed.
How much is a gram of weed over there?

therooster.com/blog/learning-how-tell-if-your-lsd-real-or-fake-could-save-your-life
Or, you know, don't buy illegal products from shady people?

t. McDonald's cashier

obvious slide thread, try harder shills

Depends.
Usual one is 500 - 1000 ru for a gramm.
Good quality starts from 1000 rub.
Weed in its original form is pretty rare, people mostly smoke hash in cities, since it's easier to transport and usually more effective.

I am not Slav.

Doesn't matter if your guy is shady or not, you don't know who he got it from, or where the next guy down the line found it. There's only a few chemists in the world who make the real stuff and a 1000 people making knockoffs.

No, the paper is not illegal. The substance infused within its fibers is illegal.

Good, because I like slavs.

Nice of you to weigh in without reading the first two posts. Do come again.

Drug use should be decriminalized and treated more of a medical issue rather than a criminal one. That being said still prosecute those that make and distribute the drugs. Legalize, regulate and tax weed also and with that you've just dealt a huge fucking blow to organized crime.

I regret taking LSD tbqh senpai, i hallucinate random shit now and shadows freak me out, not to mention the layer of tv static covering my line of sight

lsd is the glasses from "they live"

>because regulated booze and cigarettes has completely stopped the counterfeiters bootleggers and illegal distributors

It's not like the continued war on drugs has done anything meaningful in it's 30 odd years of existence. At least with the legalization of weed organized crime will lose out a bulk of their income to more legitamite businesses. You forget about what happened when they banned Alcohol.

I read them. You're just wrong. The paper isn't illegal, because you could (in theory) remove the substance from it and the paper would be entirely legal.

Substance isn't even what is illegal in the US, not possessing proper tax stampage (that the federal government will never fairly nor openly remediate) causes production, distribution, and simple possession to be criminal.

Yeah it comes and goes for me, but i did shrooms for a week straight, acid like 8 times or more, 25i-nBOMe, 2c-i, 2c-b, and used to take 25-40 benadryl which really sizzled my grizzle, nevermind the other stuff I took

I see cop lights on the top of cars behind me at night, I have the tv fuzz, sometimes gets really bad, I see things more if I dont sleep, sometimes mailboxes on the sides of roads will look like weird antler men or robot things, or if im looking at something I have to take a second to really see it.

and if i start talking about tripping it puts me in a weird place, so i try not too.

what the fuck is this shit?

Wow. The autism meme is real.

amazin

A government that isn't even remotely afraid of it's people.

Damn I was looking for that exact pic earlier today, thanks.

HPPD

It goes down to a tolerable level after three years and will slowly go away over the course of the next ten years.

Good luck.
HPPD is very real and people need to remember to spread awareness so less people take degenerate shit. I got it from taking 25i-nBome in 2013

As long as you're not sweating like a pig, no harm no foul

you're welcome m8

You live in Brinton, what's not illegal?

HAHA why in the fuck do people do this stupid shit to themselves??

I'll stick to psilocybe fun-gi. Who knows where that paper has been.

>I put your money in my wallet
>now it's my money

Acid confirmed as meme magic mana potion.

Because it's an incredible experience to lose control of your perception of the world. It's like a 12 hour holiday.

If you're of sound mind and you take a sensible amount then you're fine. Done it twice with zero ill effect. You could be unlucky and have underlying mental health issues or pre-existing things that could get triggered, but the exact same goes for cannabis or any psychoactive drug.

Also sex while tripping is one of the weirdest experiences you can have.

Lsd is highly addictive. Getting an lsd user back to reality takes several years or more

Sup Forums is highly addictive. Getting an Sup Forums user back to reality takes several years or more

>willingly taking substances that will take your focus and drive away
good goy!

The fact is that less than a third of you that claim you have taken LSD have actually taken anything other than bathtub research chemicals (most likely the nBome variety)

eshre

this omg

t. amerimutt

Because it gives you eczema.

stupid american lol

But it opens my third eye, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Lsd induces hallucinations. You cannot and probably will not control yourself whilst on a trip. You are a degenerate afdict looking for a high and you use a channel changer drug to escape reality Instead of fixing it

It heavily alters ones perception and reactions.
Lsd definitely should be illegal. This isn't the drug for everyone.
Same goes with cocaine, meth and ecstasy or basically everything else.

T. Drug user

This fucking pic man. What happened in the last 20 years?

This.

Unless you do shrooms in the Great North and start talking to the gods and building stone alters, you are doing it wrong.

>you cannot/will not controll yourself
I say it depends on the user, but i have to agree it's not easily determined how someone will react on contact with substantion.
Too much risk - it should stay illegal

Fuck. How long before bongs have government installed surveillance cameras inside their homes and literal BBC viewing is mandatory?

MDMA is much more easy going, the problem with that is literal brainlets who take too much or the dealers that sell bad pills.

LSD is the only way to red pill the far left though

Fucking hell... what a nightmare has england become. It boggles the mind.

dumb frogposter

Agreed, in california we have made weed legal. I dread the long term effects. It seems like Brace New World SOMA to me. It at least used to be that normies had to "know a guy" and be "cool" with someone in order to get their shit. Now any dipshit with half a hemisphere can buy it from a dispensary or have it delivered by phone app. Really fucking dumb, going to make dumb people dumber. Keeping something "illegal" but not necessarily going after producers or distributors who remain clandestine seems fine. Cops shouldn't be setting up STING operations for LSD though, just stupid.

>You cannot and probably will not control yourself whilst on a trip.
weak willed faggots like you disgust me

I have to agree and i'm not against sensible drug laws (eg you can use drugs when you're 21+), but as you mentioned. Literall niggers are taking them alongside people that likes to chill and know their capabilities.
>dealers
Most of them don't know what they're selling and as you mentioned - that's the reall problem. But it cannot be tackled down when it's "just only" criminalised

Imho planting for private/family/friend use should be legal.
At least then you'd have to know how to plant and harvest (or as i call it use your fucking brain).
>The long term effects
I hope they would actually be possitive tho. I'm on position when weed>alcohol, but it may lead to depenalisation or even legalisation of other drugs and that shit's actually scarry taking into consideration what's happening with today's politics

That's true but I think internet drug trade raises interesting potential for safer drug purchasing and use. Manufacturers or middle men selling online would need a good and reliable reputation for people to want to buy off them (just like any online purchasing), so they'd be creating reliable product and constantly testing because otherwise they'd lose that.

Also, the law can actually work with drug consumers to help keep them safe a lot of the time as well. Harsh punishments for manslaughter if bad drugs are sold/given to someone or criminal charges for health problems that could happen would mean that suppliers keep the stuff clean.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think drugs should be legalised at all and I don't think they're harmless either. Unfortunately there's no viable alternative to real threat of punishment that can stop young people taking things that harms their brain development, and it's really sad because in countries like UK were we have de facto decriminalisation of drugs like cannabis you see young people losing potential and falling into crime and schools having attendance and behaviour issues everywhere.

>Because acid rots brains way faster than other drugs.
it does nothing of the sort, you're clueless

I care about your digits, fren.

I see youve never taken lsd before....

Silkroad and family claims to make drug purchases safer but we all know its bullshit. Now you deal with feds on every transaction as well as scammers and dodgy product.

>but muh reliable vendor

Even good vendors exit scam.

That doesn't sound very Christian.
Are you perhaps a jew?

Those exposed to Chan culture never recover.

>mfw someone posts my OC
thanks lads

T. Fag who never took acid and laughed their ass off and generally had a great time with their friends

Why should an egg-shaped chunk of metal be frowned upon?