Watch out GOP

Generation Z will be the ones who take your guns away

Look out old white men, they're coming for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

hmhco.com/about-us/press-releases/one-vote-2016-results
businessinsider.com/generation-z-profile-2017-9/
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#4b2cf3967878
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I SURRENDER!

I can't seem to find any stats or studies on the views of gen Z. Call me a pessimist but I don't see how a generation raised and preceded by gen (so)Y could possibly be as based as Sup Forums hopes

Women in pink hats where never the problem. Neither where teens with cellphones, because that's basicly T_D.

>They've got mad social media skills
>You think women in pink hats were a problem?
>Wait till you have to deal with teens with cellphones

boomers on facebook are unironically sharing this, it has over 8k likes

gas the boomers

have you googled it?

There's a lot of them

because statistic centers are too busy manipulating data and crying about russia than actually conducting statistics

I hope that's just a shitty mspaint meme you made just now op

we'll take out the cell towers first and they'll be shitting bricks

>the spic heritage foundation survey
every time. you fags are going to let a single study blind you all the way until the moment the oldest of gen z unanimously vote trump out of office in 2020

what's the hispanic heritage foundation?

Also, I've never thought Trump was going to win 2020

No it's spreading all over facebook unironically with over 8k likes on it.

My old high school teacher just shared it and my old classmates all liked it

why does this make me so angry

>we'll take out the cell towers first and they'll be shitting bricks
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: MuPT87SV) 02/21/18(Wed)03:57:47 No.161318775▶
> (You)
> >the spic heritage foundation survey
> every time. you fags are going to let a single study blind you all the way until the moment the oldest of gen z unanimously vote trump out of office in 2020
>have you googled it?
> There's a lot of them
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: Y8E4e5wT) 02/21/18(Wed)03:54:50 No.161318583▶
>File: vote gen z.jpg (48 KB, 665x430)
>48 KB
>
> because statistic centers are too busy manipulating data and crying about russia than actually conducting statistics
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: QQWy02X/) PR 02/21/18(Wed)03:55:08 No.161318601▶
> (OP)
> I hope that's just a shitty mspaint meme you made just now op
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: Luv0Bmnn) 02/21/18(Wed)03:56:43 No.161318707▶
> (OP)
> we'll take out the cell towers first and they'll be shitting bricks
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: MuPT87SV) 02/21/18(Wed)03:57:47 No.161318775▶
> (You)
> >the spic heritage foundation survey
> every time. you fags are going to let a single study blind you all the way until the moment the oldest of gen z unanimously vote trump out of office in 2020
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: fdr41IIl) 02/21/18(Wed)04:00:45 No.161318962▶
>
> what's the hispanic heritage foundation?
> Also, I've never thought Trump was going to win 2020
>

holy shit your ID is TINY

HAHAHHA

fdr41lll

fuck them too.

I don't know why it makes you angry. I actually just laughed. I know we need to be serious about protecting our rights, but the delusions of grandeur these people have is astonishing.

>what's the hispanic heritage foundation?
it's the only study that everyone who claims "gen z is conservative" uses because everything else shows that they'll be farther left than even millennials.
hmhco.com/about-us/press-releases/one-vote-2016-results
businessinsider.com/generation-z-profile-2017-9/

But even forbes said they were going to be right-wing....

forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#4b2cf3967878

I'm not seeing where her stats are from tho

well they can suck my confederate dick.

Where is our Hitler?

We need an EMP pinch

This is why liberals are retarded (One of many reasons). They think there is some wisdom to be learned from children, when in reality kids should shut the fuck up and listen to people who are wiser and knowledgeable than they are.

I hate America so much

I thought gen z was based guys?

This. We deserve to die out, our people, our country, and our government is pathetic. Let the Chinese and Indians run the world so they enslave Africans and Hispanics in masses

It's unfortunate because America will not be conquered by Islam. Europeans are lucky because they will be Muslims. We will just be Latinos.

I know. I'd rather convert to Islam and stone some degenerate whores to death with Mohammad and the crew instead of watching Hollywood pump out brainwashing coon tunes that make the children dress like sluts, cuss, get iPhones at 10 years old, and become extremely vain. We are basically dying a slow death, aware of it, just bleeding out as the infrastructure crumbles, the government gets run by a third party, and the youth advocating for our death and destruction as a culture, nation. We export nothing but twerking and McDonalds to the rest of the world. I honestly think migrating to a Europe conquered by Islam is a preferable way to spend life than watch everything be turned into a gray bleak world here.

they re more polarized, their liberals are more liberal and conservatives are more conservative, but there's probably more in the traditional liberal and extreme liberal than the conservative category

Ok GenX time to have that sit down with our kids.

What's crazy is that Trump is more social media savvy than 99% of teenagers.

LOL
>Teenagers think they are gonna shake the POTUS
>Trump signs an order making it illegal for teenagers to have cellphones and raises the age to own one to 21
>adds into the order that cellphone companies must make cellphones for anyone under 21 that can only call 911
>teenagers start suddenly caring about their constitutional rights and reeeeeing that their freedom of speech is being taken away
>their cries dont do anything because no rights have been violated because they can still have internet and talk on the phone, just at home on their families computers and phone lines, under parent supervision
Libcuck salt production would be unending

it make it so easy to track these brain dead zombies down