Anonymous Mod

ごきげんよう Sup Forums, the moderation team has come up with a few guidelines to improve your experience on Sup Forums and encourage people to lurk moar, etc. Mods will be more proactive in moving or removing threads when deemed necessary. This will only be stickied temporarily.

- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Threads in Sup Forums should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either or for image sharing threads, and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.
- Request threads belong on or and “spoonfeeding” is not encouraged as that degrades the point/validity of using those other boards. Lurk and learn, rather than demand chores from the board.
- Threads which are Sup Forums related but have no clear alternative forms (such as buyfag/drawfag) are allowed as long as they follow these guidelines.

Thanks!

kek deleted

Imagine being so mad that you need to spam your tantrum.

consider suicide

it's just this one guy, too
this could all be ended by just ending him.

>Implying I'm mad and not just making a redundant point

Gonna need to unjam that fucker first

No offense but this is terrible. Look at how many Dragon Ball Super threads we have right now, it is almost the entire Sup Forums. People will overlook the usual threads because it is full of Super fans all over the place when they should be in their own general thread.

Please, consider changing this, i love this place.

>No offense
Call them double niggers. Apparently they are so normie that they genuinely like their board memes.

Oh wow, Sup Forums is being shit as response to something. Terrible, how will the board ever recover.
Just enjoy the ride and wait. It will pass, as everything.

>urwaifuisshit.jpg
Fuck you, YOU'RE waifu is shit moderator.

Jesus grow some skin. These shitposters are fucking low-tier compared to the garbage we had to deal with back then.

It's barely even spam. Wait a few hours and it'll be like nothing ever happened.

>3-4 autistic dragonballl niggers spamming threads
>WE ARE DOOMED

Just give them a day and they will get bored.

That truly were some horrible weeks after that episode aired.
I genuinely felt rage welling up inside me seeing that abomination.

>we are doing this for free, guys!

>100 Dragon Ball threads
>it's the other threads that get deleted
wonderful
Mods should just commit mass suicide.

Me too. Specially because I loved AnH's anime, even more than the manga. Good thing people started to think clearly after a few years.

>F O R
>O
>R

>F R E E
>R
>E
>E

You don't know what it's like
to be the bad man
to be the sad man

or fucking do their job, like they announced they would

Remember nipple mod? Those were some good times.

/dbz/ when

I remember when general threads used to be called "cancer containment".

You fags should be thankful they're just starting up new OPs. Completely harmless in the long run instead of actually spamming other non-DBS threads with their garbage.

Nah. That show was still shit.

>job
kek

Dragonball doesn't have the autism to match mlp or pokemon

you mean completely empty

Back when I still thought Hiroyuki was based and on our side.

FUCKING
THIS

Remember accelspammer?

Hey!

Robbie Rotten!

I just wanna talk about BNHA dammit!

We haven't had a board takeover like this in a while have we?

>yandex

Remember Gainax save(ruin) the christmas?

Did you not read the OP? Multiple threads are encouraged

Remember when we had the ability to actually choose which threads are worthy of being archived?
That era's end was the starting point for our cancer's growth.

Was pretty fun

>caring

Only if the mods like them.

>BNHA Fan: "COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN SYSTEM! HELP HELP! I'M BEING OPPRESSED!"

We're doing the right thing here, aren't we? Discussing the topic, not the posters, and using multiple threads!
Thanks!

that's great, now we have 2, maybe 3 people trying to prove a point by adding threads that just sit there with no replies, you sure showed those mods who aren't even monitoring this place right now, good show.

But Hiroshima is a good guy. Much better than that kike moot.

user...Hiro doesn't care about us.

I'm sorry but it's true.

Seriously, the dbz spam is nothing compares to the KLK spam.

Does Sup Forums have the worst mods on all of Sup Forums?
I'm really starting to miss that faggot moot...
At least he actually cared about us

>he can't be evil, I mean here's a cute bunny drawing!
heh

>spam butthurt tantrum
>not caring

>moot
Who?

Neither did moot

No, mods are shit everywhere, newfag.

moot caused this problem by not letting us shitpost in shounenfaggot threads until they gave up.

they do it for free, right lad?

>spam
IT'S MULTIPLE THREADS! :D

Sup Forums Sup Forums is dead. Move on, there are better boards out there.

How about I put multiple dicks in your anus, you fucking faggot.

>people think moot cared
Did you fags forget he was main fucking reason why all these shounen generals even started or at least got the push they needed to become true cancer?

/Naruto/ pushed everything off the edge.

What caused this update to happen? DBS? I can't think of anything else with as much discussion on Sup Forums right now.

I don't care what it is! I don't like Spam!

>there are better boards out there.
Like what?

Are you seriously so new you never saw Sup Forums having multiple threads on one subject
Sup Forums did just fine for years without generals and it will be the same from now on.

desuchan Sup Forums

moot cared like a father cares about his retarded kid.
Then he put us in foster care.
And here we are.

4+Sup Forums.

Find many tiny homos

But user, it's encouraged!!
LURK AND LEARN MOAR!!

But we need to spread the love between all the threads but autistically focus on ONLY two facets of a show! And ONLY those two things! :D
Thanks for understanding! I hope that wasn't spoonfeeding you##!

Uncommon Time was the only good thing that has happened to that shithole

Imagine being this mad.

Dead
Cancerous but thankfully dead

Real talk. /qa/ is new /jp/.

LOL

That shithole is just as bad, basically slow stormfag Sup Forums

No, it's because somehow some newfags from Sup Forums and other places started watching BNHA and they felt the need to keep shitting on the show with multiple threads 24/7 (they're children who have nothing better to do).
And consequently, the mods got butthurt and started a crusade against "ban evaders", or in other words, they put up the sticky and started deleting every thread they don't like.
End of story.
In a week or two they'll be back to doing exactly nothing when they go back to school.

That imageboard which is only open for 4 hours a day

>there will never be another Accelspammer

>You fags should be thankful
enormous faggot detected

That Albedo smile always makes my dick hard as Ainz bones.

¡Achtung!

I'm only following rules :(

>CODEGEASSCODEGEASSCODEGEASS
>Keep it in one thread, faggots!
>#GeneralsAreCancer
And on and on it goes. At this point, I don't think a solution exists.
Just too many posts and not enough board space. How do you fix that?

Can someone explain what I miss? Why are there like 20+ Dragon Ball Super threads?

whatever floats your boat man

Read the sticky.
Thirdworlders got mad.
Mods lying in wait for peak DBS cancer spam and then stomp it to the ground with support from the rest of the board.

Keep it in one thread, just don't always have a thread up until the next chapter/episode comes out.

>pretending you were around for Geass

There's always enough board space. Most of the threads on the last page are there for a reason.
I'm glad the generals are being purged because generals are all absolutely fucking boring. Sure you cant force creativity, but it's a start.

read the sticky.
generals are discouraged and so the dragon ball containment has been removed they all chimped out everywhere

>Purge generals
>The autists just make three threads in its place
GOOD JOB!

Right and then moot materializes out of your screen to take you to Google HQ and become the chosen one.

whats the problem Sup Forums is a dynamic imageboard

Man. I largely ignored DBS generals but I didn't realize they were this autistic.

Like a bunch of god damn monkeys.

Thanks god, fuck general threads. They bring nothing good to the board and are filled with retarded waifufags.

Well that was stupid. Now there are 30 threads for a topic instead of one.

Oh no, the two threads on the last page that had no replies in 2 hours are going to die faster now. How will the board ever deal with it

Just move the DBZ general to and call it a day

HAIL HYDR/A/!

just wait until it calms down

Based

Keep going

There is an episode today

And if it doesn't?

Why don't they just make a battle shonen board and get rid of the Naruto and Jojo cancer too?

>Real talk
Kill yourself, nigger.