Why does Gen Z frighten you so much? They are here to stay, this week was your first taste. Get used to it

Why does Gen Z frighten you so much? They are here to stay, this week was your first taste. Get used to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqfXXaOisKo
youtube.com/watch?v=U5uw_UMaemo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 threads on gen z posted within 4 minutes

pottery

What is that?

why is this retarded thread getting bumped

buuuuuuuuump

Californian reporting in. I have three relatives that qualify as Gen Z and while young shits they're all three redpilled for reasons i'm not quite sure of other than experiencing spics and niggers regardless of if they're actually black or mexican often enough to make me a very happy person.

just as pathetic as the generations before them why should we fear them exactly ?

Who is this skinhead lad?

Why are you people making fun of cancer patients?

La creatura.
The future of the U.S.A. if nothing is done.

Long hair would improve her looks.
Only really 10/10 women can barely get away with the bald look.

Slide

Is this bitch attempting to survive on only Gatorade?

I know an old lady that thought the kids around here are too diverse.
Even boomers are starting to get a taste.
Boomers will be harder to redpill and reality seems to be helping out with that.
t. Los Angeles resident

Goddammit why did he not shoot this skank

She's brown. Nothing can improve her looks. Her baldness is linked to her gender fluidity.

Cuz they were of the same creature

Boomers don't want to take away our guns, Generation Z does

Of course we will have to endure more of this shit, Jews are pumping money in advertising agencies to promote those actors.

(((Brian Krassenstein))) is Editor-in-Chief & Co-Founder of IR.net (Independent Reporter) "We strive to take a different angle to reporting the news."
Co-founder of 3DPrint.com and serves as its Director of Advertising.
Krassenstein serves as an Editor-In-Chief at Forum Advertising LLC.
He has over 15 years of journalism experience. Krassenstein graduated from Rutgers University.

(((Michael Skolnik))) is the CEO and co-founder of The Soze Agency.
The Soze Agency is a full service social impact agency committed to amplifying the AUTHENTIC narrative of a vibrant global generation.

Emma Gonzalez is our new queen. Deal with it! GEOTUS shall bend the knee this week, so let's get those Queen Emma memes going, anons.

And don't worry, the "gun grab" won't be as bad as conservatives are making it out to be. Teens will be barred from purchasing AR-15s (since their brains aren't fully developed yet), background checks will be more thorough, and all gun dealers will need to be licensed. You know, COMMON-SENSE gun laws.

Remember, we are Trump supporters, not neocons. The left will be surprised that Trump is "progressive" when it comes to the Second Amendment. (And yes, this is by far the smarter route to go. If you foolishly try to stand completely firm on the gun issue, then those fuckers will try to REPEAL the Second Amendment.)

Boomers will die, and don't need to be redpilled. We need to look to the next generation, but I think reality is redpilling them just fine and more emotional reactive parents might set us up for a major happening in our later lifetimes unless you're already there.

Dios mio...

>more emotional reactive parents might set us up for a major happening
What do you mean by this?
How will parents set up for a happening?
Just curious about your thoughts.

Wasn't she a child actor?

Your solution is to let them incrementally infringe here and there?
How does that look on a long timeline, I wonder?

I think it will in turn to a degree create kids effected by it who are either more aware of their own emotional actions or follow generational patterns and react emotionally in their own way while having been raised by a genuinely more self-focused and media-absorbed parental generation than humankind has ever had due to technology. I think when it comes to nature and nurture, nurture does a huge part in the shitstorms and 'problems' people face later in life and that things are going to become increasingly more volatile until we see something big happen on some level politically or on a social level. I'm just looking forward to living out in the sticks and doing my own thing so it doesn't concern me all that much though it certainly plays a part in the decision.

>05/04/17 New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
>10/04/16 New board for Sup Forums Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
>[Hide] [Show All]

Cancer and death to every americunt.

Are you retarded GenZ are more conservative than any other generation since ww2

Keep your mouth shut, burgerclap.
You don't even know how to rule your own country.

Gen Z here, for some reason I thought that our generation was more conservative than the previous, but is it just the left taking advantage of the situation, the vocal minority, or just both?

they don't frighten me, they are getting on my nerves a little bit right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqfXXaOisKo

The only pill boomers need is cyanide.

You're smart enough to ask yourself a question people won't ask themselves for their entire life. Whatever the answer is to the question, how do you make your tomorrow better even if only through the lives of those around you and ensure the future is a little brighter?

that's a man baby, yeah!

gatorade, you disgust me. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=U5uw_UMaemo

i see nippeys

i'm just kiddin, i hope you kids have a great time, and whatever.

Heh, I am 1998, so at the tailend of GenZ/Late GenX.
I'll stand against these faggots.

She doesn't look like she would age well, but fuck I love latina teenagers.

They won't be here for long if they keep pushing their bullshit. Teenagers are very vulnerable to bullets and chlorine gas.

I still wanna fuck it.

They have already infringed way too much. At this point the right needs to have an equal push back for restoring the 2nd amendment in it's entirety. I've gotten so tired of their bullshit that I think it's time for equal and opposite reactions to every single leftist position. Fuck em.

Me too, she looks so plump and soft

Lame.

>impossible to determine gender
>impossible to determine race
why does everything have to be so ambiguous and vague nowadays

Gen Z is split between hard left and some shade of hard right.

Bitch looks like any millennial. Nothing about her is gen z specific. We've seen this same behavior on college campuses for the past 10 years

lmfao

Jewban Lesbian

Heh. I used to be like you guys.

I used to support gun rights and Drumpf, but in all honesty, now the shooting makes me want to support gun control.

Boomers still have time left, and lots of money. Just beat it into their heads you don't like all this diversity that THEY brought in, you don't like paying out the ass for a house while they take a reverse mortgage and pay all their money in medical bills. etc.

i want to fuck her asshole. she just looks like she would have a tight hole. and i want to stretch it and hate fuck that that chocolate starfish.

just

seriously speaking why do they hate guns so much?

El goblinĂ³...

Like everywhere, they want to make it illegal for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves, especially when their homelands are flooded with niggers, and the jew police state enables nigger savages to kill and destroy the white-skinned goyim.

Was the version with arm pit hair a fake or is this a fake?

i noticed this as well

i used to think shit like monarch programming and all that illuminati crap was just loony batshit nonsense but maybe there's a fragment of truth somewhere in it

Gen X'ers are in their 50s my guy

Don't confuse fear with disgust.
While some rare cases of extreme phobia might induce vomiting as a natural stress-response, it really cannot compare to the even more natural response of vomiting or dry heaving after witnessing a scene of extreme degeneracy.

They want us to be like Brazil where bands of marauding niggers are free to terrorize whoever they want.

A lot of noise and mixed signals. I would have totally shut out something like this image 5 years ago. It was just too loony. Then "ISIS" spread to Syria, and NATO destroyed Libya, and Israel is still not attacked by them, and they still shill for an Iran War, and all that.

it doesnt
it disgusts us
and we fear FOR them
their wickedness leads to only one place

He rekt your proxy jihadist army and now he is coming for you amerigoy.

>LA DEMONICA DE CREATURA DE LA AMERICANO....

el atrocidad...

An abomination

People like her are going to drag humanity down into the mud and grime

The future of America and its beautiful

See these assholes? They're the result of carefully curated Marxist subversion over the course of generations. Loe IQ mutts with no culture or history spouting the latest progressive talking points like they're gospel. Look upon the face of your enemy Sup Forums.

vomit

B but if you just go to college you'll get a good job user... l-look at me... I got a great job at a factory before I moved up at a good American company. They fucked me later on in life and my retirement got stolen, but hey you can do it buddy just gotta work hard n stuff ya know!