Mineta Minoru is a very strong hero

If I understand correctly, the moment this guy puts his sticky balls onto a villain, they are instantly immobilized and cannot get rid of it (unless they take off their shoes / clothes etc). If he puts his sticky ball on your skin, your only option is to peel it off painfully or give up.

Seems kind of overpowered to me. On top of that he is very smart. How can other heroes compare?

I like Mineta too. If he looked like Katsuki, people wouldn't hate him.

Man this is so fucking true. Even if he looked like Deku.

Great Binder, but physically too weak.
A berseker type would kill him fast. Also weak against ranged.

Some people don't care about their skin

>peel skin off
>now he grapes your flesh
You gonna take that off too?

You need to remember that he needs to throw the grape balls at you.

Most people could literally just dodge it, the midget has no physical strength.

no, they just have a sticky ball on them- he needs to stick them to something to immobilize them

If he had better aim or maybe some sort of gear that allowed him to throw them further and more accurately, he could aim at parts of the body that could restrict movement with a single hit. For example hitting the back of the knee, so you can't bend your knee without getting stuck in that position.

couldnt he just use something like a gun or sharp rock and achieve better more consistant results easier then?

his quirk sucks

wait, actually now that I think of wouldnt a gun outperform 90% of quirks

Maybe he'd become a halfway decent hero if he could pull his thumb out of his ass, stop being a smug, creepy prick, and devote his informed-but-never-shown "intelligence" to improving his Quirk and his quality as a human being.

>Throws sticky ball
>It hits your arm
>You swing your arm with the ball attached at him at full force
>He bounces like a motherfucker and probably dies hitting whatever is behind him
Nice quirk, faggot

I already solved this issue. Pic related.

All needs is the insides of his canon/loader/etc to be made from his hair/DNA so that the grapes don't get stuck on it.

You won't be able to hit him. He can jump around better than Yoda with his small stature and bouncy balls.

He has never dodged anything in his life

you know what his ability reminds me of

Any hero with a semi-versatile Quirk will be more mobile than him.

one of the pro heroes that saved AM at the USJ is literally a guy with a gun, so im going to say yes

>steamuserimages-a
That's funny, I uplaoded this picture on my steam too

Will we get to see their fight animated as a movie?

I for sure won't, i will be dead by then

Part of me thinks Grape is what Deku should've been

I agree.

So you've could self-insert into Deku more ?

Heroes aim to capture, not to injure or kill

wait, when was this from??

Some fanfiction OVA which isn't canon (unlike the first OVA)

first part of that OVA was in the manga and everything

Only the Tsuyu flahback.