Why are you up this late?

Why are you up this late?

>Why are you up this late?

Because I WANT to be.

You're not our dad, get off the fucking board.

>Why are you up this late?

You haven't become muslim yet pathetic western leaf?

Time zones cunt

Just got back from my late-night shift, will be going to bed soon I promise

cause im a fat neet with a fucked up sleep schedule.

I just got done grinding the Spirit of Eche'ro in World of Warcraft.

I actually happen to be up reading his book.

I just woke up.

t. East coast fag.

It's almost 11 am you dumb leafnigger

Listening to radical tunes and doing curls like a madkunt for sick gainz. And you?

I work at a bar and typically get off at 1-2am.

It's morning retard

Woke up after an odd dream, and lurking til I get Hogg tired

Fucking Adderall

Sorry dad, I'll got to sleep now.

I don't want to be. I have terrible diarrhea and a sore throat. I woke up to poop now I can't get back to sleep.

Mind your own damn business, peterson

I'm cleaning my room.

We are going to fuck you and your British identity up real bad, Jordan.

this
fucking retarded leaf

Pooping.

fucking nigger

because conservatears are flowing tonight, and they are delicious.

Fuck off leaf I just woke up for the day.

800mg of caffeine

Because I just realized tonight that the Slavs Are On This Board.

I knew this already, of course; Putin's paid troll farms have been shitposting about Glorious Rodina on /k/ forever and spotting smelly dumb vatnik scum and laughing at them is an old game. Which is exactly why the fuckwit media cunts pretending that "Russian Meddling" is a new thing we all have to be very scared over is so hilariously retarded. But I just realized, just now, that the lying communist cunts have achieved success on this board they never have on /k/.

Sup Forums believes the cunts.

Just pop over to the Syria general where the sniveling pussies are busy licking the shit out of Assad's asshole and it becomes a bit clearer. Or right now, the "crisis actors" bullshit about the Florida students, (brilliant, because Russia has actually used crisis actors, "always accuse the other guy of what you're actually doing," etc.) Sup Forums is actually, unironically believing this shit.

For decades, the left has given aid, succor and shelter to the Russians, communists, and every other enemy of America they could find. For decades, the miserable fucks made excuses for Russians, downplayed their crimes, and even actively aided and abetted them. It's a well-recorded history, and now, now that the miserable shit-swilling two-faced snakes have the fucking audacity to turn around and pretend like that all never happened, like *they* totally give a ruddy rotten fuck about Russia and it's threat to America, now that we should be nailing these scum-sucking lying weasels to the fucking floor with their own decades long history of outright fucking TREASON -

- these dumbfuck shitheads on Sup Forums are cheering on Russia and swallowing their shit - uncritically, willingly - because "lefties hate them, so they must be okay."

Well I know you're here, you miserable commie cunts.

And I'm not the only one.

REPOST TO KILL SHILLS! Here is the mission of Sup Forums– always has been – always will be — no one will change this, ever…… as long as we fight for it.

1. Get normies to take the FIRST redpill, the holohoax. There is NO other redpill before this. ZERO. You cannot escape the modern matrix without removing the basic foundations of its reality. Anyone who says otherwise is your enemy.

2. Studies in the Process of Demoralization and Cultural Marxism. This includes the entire system and how it has affected your personal life.

3. Deep studies on the origins of your existence, starting with the origins of the Universe, moving to around 30,000 BCE with the Cro-Magnon, and finalizing to the age of racial suicidal. This is where most of us split on naturalism/philosophy-science vs. religion/esoterics. But it's still important to re-establish a genetic, historical relationship to life itself and know why the fuck we are here (why you are here!). We must re-establish the meaning of the Aryan spirit!

4. Deep studies in self improvement to become, "the higher man" and, "herald the coming of the Overman". We all know the meaning of self improvement… The Overman is defined as a form of Futurism and Eugenics for whites, not controlled by Jews or the Communist dystopian BORG. It is important to plan for the future even if you're not physically apart of it because that's what life as a higher man/woman is all about.

5. Volk

>Financial nepotism

>War and Power

>Breeding

>Health and Nature

>Love

>Anonymous friendship that is not centralized

>UNITY!!!!

Anyone who takes you away from this set of goals is the enemy. PERIOD! No capitulation. No moderation. No fucking compromises. Just DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE!!

Flashbacks have driven me to drink and smoke Marijuana like a crack head. The Iraq war was fuckin terrible. I feel like I've read to the end of a story and now my life is meaningless. Still drunk and on drugs though, so I have that.

I'm fucked up too and I also feel like my life is meaningless despite never being in a war. Things will get better

Its 11am faggot kys

Because I got whacked on the head in BJJ practice and I'm a paranoid little shit, so I'm scared I might have a brain bleed or something. So I'll probably be awake for a while. Fuck you Jordan.