"no-one is going nowhere now, because of you!"

Woman pulls emergency handle on London tube train, ruining hundreds of people's commute, because she claims she was racially abused by another passenger.

"I'm the victim here, not him." she barked, later.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5412573/Commuters-pulls-emergency-alarm-clash-tube.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5412573/Commuters-pulls-emergency-alarm-clash-tube.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She must have not gotten her KFC

>She adds: 'Don't f**** with me, everyone has to suffer because of you.

>'I want them to come and arrest you and deport you.'

>niggers will come to your country and demand that you be deported

fuck niggers

stop advertising

>coolest monkey on the tube

Emergency handle is for emergencies not for someone calling you names.

Aww heeell nawwww

>because of you

Why do wogs always blame others for their actions?
and why the fuck wasn't she fined for pulling the emergency stop when there was no emergency?

>why the fuck wasn't she fined
Do you really need to ask that?

>need an account to post
how about you fuck right off to hell and ill call you a nigger as you bounce the whole way down you sack of horse shit

Penalty for improper use £1000.

dont fuck niggers, we dont want them to spread the the virus they are

Watched the video, the black who gets on the train looks really pissed off when she pushed the button.

>The woman, who refused to divulge her name, claims that she did it because the man she was arguing with called her a ‘monkey’ and she wanted him to be arrested.

STOP ALL PUBLIC TRANSPORT

NO ONE IS GETTING OFF THIS TRAIN UNTIL THE MAN WHO WRONGTHINKED IS PURGED

WE WILL SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO WALK THREE MILES THROUGH A TUNNEL TO APREHEND YOU

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

>She told the MailOnline that she had moved out of her seat to let a pregnant lady sit down and asked the man to move out of the way - but he told her 'not to f***ing touch him'.

damn

Let me guess, Transport for London (TFL) try to fine her, lawsuit ensues. She is offered £3m of taxpayer money after the tube is found guilty of racial prejudice

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5412573/Commuters-pulls-emergency-alarm-clash-tube.html

She shouted he wanted the police to deport him. BLACK RACIST CONFIRMED YELLING HORRIBLE NATIONALIST ALT RIGHT SLUT AT POOR MIGRANT.

Hmm, yes sounds about right.

The Eternal nigger strikes again

>bong
>still thinking he has freedom of thought

kek

public transport is for plebs

Why do all of these evil privileged blacks keep trying to deport us )-:

Whites are a race of peace.

Well, it was ironic in a way.

The fact is the police would walk miles through a tunnel to apprehend someone who spoke in any way about race realism in public.

In a sane world the headline would read: Two people who shouldn't be in the UK ruin everyone's day.

It's like that story a year or so ago on the tube about a bunch of burkah bitches whining some dude was raycis and grabbed their turban but the dude had video evidence and fought back in the media when interviewed...there never was a follow up story. Almost like the guy really dindu nuffin and professional victims being exposed is being counter to the narrative. Things that make you think.

How narcisstic and entitled to you have to be to stop a train full of commuting innocent people just because your fee fees got hurt?

Jesus, stupid cunt.

She told the MailOnline that she had moved out of her seat to let a pregnant lady sit down and asked the man to move out of the way - but he told her 'not to f***ing touch him'.

That pregnant lady must be huge to need 2 seats?

>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

What's wrong with this? Good on her if anything, she stuck up for herself.

That always happens in cases of fake hate crimes.

The original story will stay up long after it is debunked and the media will release a 'correction' and it will be burried as quickly as possible

SWASTIKA AND RAYCISS SLOGANS DRAWN ON MINORITIES CAR, VEHICLE DAMAGED - 200,000 retweets (doesn't get deleted and stays online long after correction is made so that people can still have it ingrained)

*correction, man damaged own car - 7 likes, 1 retweet

haha yeah like that 11 year old muslim in toronto who made up the story with her mum about her bruka being cut, and she was still praised for lying. kill them all

i don't wanna pull that "muh ancestors" crap but i really want to move back to your cozy little island someday. stop fucking it up!

>Don’t be a trog bow to the nog

4th Reich when?

We're waiting for liberation, Krautanon

Underated fucking comment 9/11 would meme again

The Americanisation of London is going as planned I see.
Very good.

Niggers being niggers, wow that's so new

Stop this shit, here are far more important threads James

inb4:
>US Aid sends emergency KFC to Londonistan To Curb Tube Violence And Riots

The Tube is literally turning into your standard NYC subway.

>Implying you do not have a immigration problem

I appreciate this reference

Hence why I said Americanization. It's not globalism it's Americanization that we should be against but I see anons loving and sucking American dick all day everyday.
Besides I never said we didn't have a immigration problem.

Kraut is not entirely accurate. More Like Fish'n'Kraut.

lol.
Woman is called a monkey.
Proceeds to act like a monkey, chimping-out.
mfw.

Shall we try and guess the race of the pregnant lady?

I suspect none of the 3 people in this story should even be in the UK.

>Why do wogs always blame others for their actions

Because they're taught from school that they aren't accountable for their own failures and that if something goes wrong for them, whitey must be to blame

also they're fucking genetically inferior so it's not like they're capable of improving

"you *beeb*, *beeb*, what *beeb*"
what are they saying?

"because of you"

so.... HE pulled the thing?

Welcome one, welcome all.

name calling is a serious crime now in your country Nigel

This is the part that really makes me angry sad. All the evil white people on the train, minding their own business and just wanting to get to work on time so they can pay their taxes and keep all the violent, freeloading darkies in gibs.

>when your country is a police state but the police are a pathetic joke

>"I'm the victim here, not him." she barked, later

The Asians here got really pissed about the fact she claimed it was an Asian man who did it but they're too busy working and being productive to really knuckle down for some serious protesting.

Don't be slack.
Don't namecall that black.

> Show me what you got Sup Forums?

>the absolute state of the UK

This, why do they always chimp out?

>Shops at Selfridges
>"I'm oppressed"

>After asking him to move
Option1: *sucks teeth* yo muffugga outa ma way *dirty looks* sheeeeit
Option 2: *smiles* I'm sorry, excuse me.
I wonder how she asked?

Boris ?