Jews BTFO'd

Iceland is going to outlaw circumcision.

cnn.com/2018/02/20/health/iceland-circumcision-ban-reaction-intl/index.html

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2018/02/20/circumcision_of_boys_already_punishable_in_iceland/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43111800

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/394864/intactivists-on-track-to-force-bill-banning-circumcision-in-denmark/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dog dicks are gross.

But the jews are "threatening" to leave Iceland if this becomes law.

OY VEY GOYIM why you forbid our traditions we never tell you which of your ancient traditions you have to stop observing its annudah shoa

Enjoy your disgusting anteater dicks and dick cheese

So fucking below 50 domething offended parasites should dictate a whole nation?

>BTFO'd
Just say BTFO, retard

Looks like Denmark wants to make cutting baby dick tips illegal too.

forward.com/fast-forward/394864/intactivists-on-track-to-force-bill-banning-circumcision-in-denmark/

IF you had to pick between dick cheese and jews, which would you pick?

Is this how Europe gets the jews to finally leave?

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242224

Just a quick train ride over the bridge to swedistan im afraid for the danes.
If we ever get our shit together before its too late over here, we need to seriously consider blowing up that bridge. Even easier than building a wall.

Motherfuckers get a two for one deal. Why aren't we doing the same?

True, if they make cutting baby dicks illegal. All the jews and muslims would probably escape to Sweden.

I hope making outlawing circumcision catches on though.

Learn to wash your genitals instead of mutilate them.

it's probably a kike on vacation TBQH.

Wash your dick.

Fuck Iceland. It's Sweden tier

>t. Jew mad he won't be able to suck baby dicks in Iceland.

It's anudda shoah

Literally, 1 week.

This is the final solution Hitler never thought of. Masquerade the elimination of Jewry in a Country with the banning of circumcision.

Hush, sandnigger.

Fucking sandniggers.

Circumcision is from the Old Testament you retards. Meaning it comes from Levantine white people, the original hebrews
It's fucking degenerate that they are banning an old tradition

see

Circumcision is an ancient white tradition, the original hebrews were white. Not the same as those who follow the torah and corrupted our culture

>mutilating children's dicks without their consent
>perfectly fine
>prohibiting mutilation of dicks against consent
>degenerate

Neck yourself.

>wanting to ban an ancient white tradition
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

Omg Omg Omg it's happening. !!!

First Poland, now Iceland?

Hmm. Maybe it's the -land.

As a leaf should I move to newfoundland? Is if gonna be anti kike soon? Is new Zealand gonna become based?

No that's dumb but if this is true it is a step forward for humanity.

>Japan
>circumcision

Pick none.

You are jew on proxy stop shitposting

>can't get cheese under your foreskin if you don't have a foreskin
Nigger tier logic. That's like saying I should pull out my teeth to prevent plaque buildup

I never have this "dick cheese" I keep hearing about... wtf is that, where does it come from?

>(((white))) tradition
OY VEYYY

Circumcision is approved by God, while not needed for salvation, I'd say it definitely can't be a bad thing. It's the parents choice
Fuck off you leftist atheists

The original hebrews were from the levant. Are you denying Jesus was white?

Are you serious? The tradition is what's fuming degenerate.
It's absolutely barbaric. Mutilating ones body that God (or nature, our parents) gave us should be punishable by death.

Jews are not white kike btfo
Abraham's kin and their satanic covenant have no place in civilized society.

I hope someone has the guts to do it.
Genital mutilation of infants is a barbaric practice.

>What is water?
Is there something in the Talmud and Koran that says you aren't allowed to wash yourself?

You are speaking pure blasphemy, repent heathen

Rabbi Kiddiediddler says it will B another holocaust if he cant snack on baby boy stump!

Fuck off jew English teacher

"It's the parents choice"

Are you hearing yourself?
So can I kill my kid just because it's my choice? It's my kid right. Noone else has any right to say what I do with it!
Their body is not their body. I own them.

That's basically what your saying.

By the way Jesus is a descendant of Abraham you blasphemous wicked jew

I can't wait till you satanic, nutters are put to death.

Day of the rope NOW

Ancient Romans banned it as barbaric, too.

It was anuddah Shoah then, too.

>thinking you know better than God who approves of it and the ancient white traditions

You are the one who insulted Jesus and his kin, you vile heretic

Obviously he was, assuming such a person existed and was not just made up by that Jewish sect to subvert the plebians and destroy the Roman Empire, he was a kike though and through. Idk how people can claim to be redpilled on the Jews in media and finance, yet still be Christian. Jesus started the biggist cultural subversion program in history! (Until mohammed) it was lucky that hellanism survived through the neoplatonists or else the middle ages would have produced nothing. The germanic spirit would still have grown after the migrations but it would not have produced nearly as much without the hellenic influence.

Galatians 5:1-3 says otherwise

Your women lick dick cheese. Refrain from posting.

And yes you know what webm I'm talking about.

>I never have this "dick cheese" I keep hearing about... wtf is that, where does it come from?
Its smegma buildup (oil and dead skin cells i think), your dick makes it all the time and it builds up when you dont pull your skin back every now and then. pic related shows it on my dick when I pulled it back for the first time (I had phimoses and had to stretch it to get it to pull back).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT BEGINS
FUCKING FINALLY

>Obviously he was, assuming such a person existed
Stopped reading there

Be useful and clean your dick

What are you so happy about?

You'd have to be a maniac to circumcise a kid.

It just says it's not necessary
But it if it was a BAD thing God would have never recommended it in the first place
Honestly, it keeps you from masturbation which is probably the main benefit aside from looking better to women

You haven't stood next to a shitskin on public transport have you?

I will have all my future sons cut. I don't want them to be freaks who fap all the time

Joos gonna joo both sides as always.

I hate religious Jews and cock mutilation is a crime, can't wait for the buttmaddary when it's outlawed everywhere and eventually here as well. I've been literally waiting for this news article for years. Fuck YES. No more permanently physically and mentally damaged babies.

>Enjoy your disgusting anteater dicks and dick cheese
>i don't shower daily
Fuck of rabbi nagasaki

dick cheese can be washed off but history has proven that jews are impossible to get rid of

I thought Japanese people didn't get circumcised?

old testament is old for a reason

Have you ever been near legit jews? Stinkiest motherfuckers I've ever seen. The sudanese nigga we have at work is ages cleaner.

Stop talking shit about the white ancient Hebrew traditions you vile kike

God changed some of the rules, but all that stuff is still cannon, so to speak. Doesn't mean we can talk shit about the old traditions or God

>calls me a Heritic unironically
>doesn't realize his superstition is just an entirely heretical sect of Judaism

Gas yourself kike.
I don't care if they had white skin. They are not my culture, they all ready not Aryan and do not know the true knowledge of the vedas and the sagas.

White people during the time of the flood were living in the black Sea region as proto-sythians on horseback.
There is evidence that the hittites may have been Aryan but so little is known about them that it can't be confirmed.

I will say that the Bible is a useful resource for insight into how cultural subversion is manifest, also genisis has been found in other traditions such as sumerian so it is not of Jewish origin at all. I find it most interesting that elohist sources cite many gods and not just ur one up until Moses. Have fun with your jealous God. He can't even handle the fact that people would a knowledge another God then him. He can't even handle people saying his name. What a snowflake Pussiass bitch. Oh he's also a dick, if I remember correctly he killed all the firstborn of Egypt just because the pharoe was stubborn. WTF??? Why do innocent Egyptian babies and families have to pay for the pharoes shortcoming?

He is clearly satanic. I would rather follow fucking Wiccan then suck the kike gods dick.

>Chink is not any different from a jew
imagine my shock

Gr8 b8, but your kike traditions are Muslim tier savagery because that's what you are, inbred savages. Jewish tradition = rape, pedophilia, murder, child abuse, brainwashing, crushing dissent, lying, cheating and treachery.

cool

>remove body part that has a reproductive function and evolved for a reason
>eww disgusting smelly dick!

Guess what, shit stinks too, does it mean we have to sew up everyone's asses too?

I don't give a shit who it came from, if IT make muzzies and kikes want to leave the country, I'm all for banning it.

Look up the council of Jerusalem and the Apostolic decree.

Paul (the founder of christianity) said the covenant with Moses was null and void because God made a new covenant with Jesus. Most Christians at the time (50 ad) were still Jews who recognized christ. So they continued to follow mosaic law. But it was decided that salvation of a gentile accepting Christmas had nothing to do with the covenants of the old testament.

>what is a shower?
of course you have to cut that shit off if you don't wash it...

forgot to turn off your proxy there, hershell.

I'm hoping Foregen comes by 2020 like they have planned.

That's a fumed statistic. Saved.

Sometimes jews and muslims are far worse snowflakes than those liberals and feminists together

>but muh based islam
>but muh holopodorox
Someone get tissues for this faggots

Is dick cheese a specific problem of circumcised men? Never met anyone with this problem that was uncut.

Worst Korea why so degenerate?

Also kek must be old, Sweden is surely in 20% territory or approaching fast.

no it's their main argument - circumsised = no dick cheese.
But they seem to forget, that you can wash your cock....

Wait you actually admitted. But your flag.
But..
Are you trying to jew us into liking you?

Mutilated dick detected.

I'm not Jewish in any significant way, don't take my words as the standard of what Jews think, only a small portion of seculars agree with me, and even then only partly and after convincing. None of my posts are in no way an endorsement of Jews, Jewery, the state of Israel or the ideology of Zionism. Happy?

Theres a whole lot of Jewish shills on Pol, or the number of reported cases of phimoses on pol exceeds the standard incidence of it in the general population by a factor of about 16000.

Which is the bigger miracle to reject?
( 0.4 cases/1000 boys per year, or 0. 6% of boys affected )
In other words, statistically theres a 99.4% chance that this poster is some kind of lying Kike shill.

One that keeps a photo of a dirty foreskin on his computer.

>the number of reported cases of phimoses on pol exceeds the standard incidence of it in the general population by a factor of about 16000.
Ive only ever seen one other guy post about having phimosis on here in the past 3 years.

The only one I knew was the worst halitosis I have ever ever ever encountered.

Just thinking about his breath makes me retch.

And this fucking idiot thinks there was actually a flood.

He would have you believe that a SIX HUNDRED YEAR OLD DRUNK built a boat (with ancient construction methods) large enough to house 'all' the species of the world in a matter of weeks,

(A task convicted criminal, Ken Ham of the Ark Park exhibit in Kentucky failed to do in 3 years, with modern construction equipment, techniques and building machines)

Wise up, idiot, its an adaption of the flood myth from the epic of Gilgamesh.

Does this map show an extreme correlation between prevalence of circumcision and retardation? It's all shitty thrid world countries (except Australia)

>Happy?
I am content. But you and your secular friends may be happy to know that if you truly are innocent, your rights are intact, as we only have proof of human rights violations by Jewish bankers, media moguls, lawyers and the entire government of the self proclaimed state of Israel. I have nothing against the Israeli commoner that does not celebrate the destruction of the world.

If only things were so simple, but my birthplace has me branded. I think that we'll need to do a lot more to prove our innocence. Hopefully we will have the moral fiber to stand against the criminals who claim to be our brethren alongside you. Godspeed.