Don't Hunt The Whale

At last a matter every ideology can agree with.
Whales are nearly or as intelligent as us and they taste like shit, stop hunting the whale.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/hardy-jones/greenland-begins-humpback_b_693054.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then stop the fucking Alaska Indians from shooting them with 50 caliber rifles bought from EWC/NOAA grant money.
Ban the walrus ivory trade too, or allow whites the ability to hunt whale too.
Sea mammals do not belong to indians.

I don't live in Alaska I can't do anything about those cold retards.

fuck you whale

Yet only whites can agree to stop hunting them.

Anyone onboard with anti poaching should watch africa addio it was fucking depressing but theres stuff that needs to be seen, where i live the natives have anual whale hunts too, and its one of the things that the japanese government condones that im not on board with.

Tell that to the Japs

I agree, but the only way to protect them is to enforce it on other races. That just isn't possible right now, and it feels kind of bad. There are a lot of animals which can only be protected by pumping millions of Africans full of lead.

>Whales are nearly or as intelligent as us
>OP's iq < whale iq
brainlet.jpg

I'm black. Would like you retract your statement, foolish white man, or shall I intellectually obliterate the very thing I created?

either you're a nigger or you're larping as a nigger. which either way means you're a down lo faggot and should kys

I hope you don't eat pork user, as pigs are more intelligent than whales.

I don't think you're aware of how deep of a pile of shit you're in you contumelious little curd.

Pork isn't endangered.

Ahhhh, so its not intelligence, just being endangered.

I'm OK to eat the whales that aren't endangered tho then? Like a humpback whale in your pic; they're not endangered.

Looking forward to humpback whale burger.

huffingtonpost.com/hardy-jones/greenland-begins-humpback_b_693054.html

Why should they stop their traditional hunting practices? What about their constitutional right + treaty rights?

You get mad cause they want to take your guns but you want to take away their rights + guns?

WOW

At the rate they're hunted compared with their birth-rates we'll very shortly fix that.

I think we'll be OK.

what a groid!!

Europeans have the longest tradition hunting whales so why is is not still accepted?
Indians came from Siberia, why do they get grants to buy guns, shoot whales and sell ambergrease for perfume?
Why is the elephant ivory trade wrong, but walrus ivory okay?
Either whites get to hunt whales in alaska and canada or the Indians need to lose that "right".
All men created equal, includes whale hunting.

You absolute fool. You mongoloid.

The bitching was specifically about Alaskan natives.
But you are correct, any traditional hunting practices need to be respected. If done in a proper manner, nothing wrong with it.

The problem with over whaling has to do with greed and commercial profit, not subsistence hunting.